Chapter Nine | Weed-end Part 2

My Sister

 

Chapter Nine | Weed-end Part 2
 
I got tied up to a ceramic pillar in the garden under the hot sun while Jiyong hyung use his whip on me while MY SISTER, Bom video tape the whole process.
 
Okay I may have exagerrated it a little? They made me do ALL the pulling the weed work while they sat on the bench giggling and whispering like two teenagers in love, Bom was all like giggling and blushing while Jiyong was all throwing jokes and helping her tuck her hair behind her ear. I swear for one minute, I felt like I was watching Twilight. Ugh. For the love of God, they do not care about ME under the hot sun doing chores?
 
I did whine and complain and make weird noises with my tongues and even stomp up to them asking, no DEMANDING would be the right word, yeah I DEMANDED they do the work too but they treathen to post up my old video of me with my face caked with make-ups,dressed in a tutu skirt oh and a wig too dancing to Nutcracker. It was a one time thing, I'm not gay OR disturbed at all okay.
I'm a perfectly normal guy with a normal attraction to hot y girls. Speaking of girls, my Chaerin!
 
I fished out my phone from the back pocket and logged onto my twitter account. 
 
Nope. Still private, mangggggg what do I have to do to get her to accept my friend request, it's not like I'm asking her out on a date.
 
"Hyung."  I whine and did this pout when I was alone with Jiyong who has this dreamy look in his eyes. Is he in love? If you look closely, all you could see was Bom in his eyes.
 
"Ew. The you doing gay-?" He snapped at me for leaning a little too close at his face. I almost stumbled and tripped over the pile of weeds that I've been collecting all afternoon. Phew. 
 
"God, I was just trying to get a look at your eyes, they're shouting in love." I took the seat next to him.
 
"Well I am, with your sister."
 
"I can see that. But hyung, what about me?"
 
"What about you? You can't share your sister?"
 
"What?! NO! You can take her home if you want, I'm talking about Chaerin. Wait don't take her home, I'll get grounded by my parents... nah  please take her away. My parents will like me more then,"
 
Jiyong gave me these judging eyes and shook his head. "Look, if you like Chaerin that much why don't you just ask her out?"
 
"I did. She rejected me, have you forgotten about that?"
 
"Well try again!"
 
"I tried everyday, she's treatening me with a restriction order from the court."
 
"Oh." Jiyong kept quiet and stared into his hands.
 
"Hyung! You're not helping me at all!" I groaned and glared at him. "You're selfish!"
 
"I'm selfish?" Jiyong scoffed before rolling his eyes at me,
 
"Yeah you are, I'm telling Bom about Dara!"
 
"What about Dara you guys?" 
 
...
 
 
 
 
"You called the guys over?" Jiyong glared at me then at the guys. 
 
"I thought we could get some help with the weeds?"
 
Gulp.
 
"Surprise?" I did this little squeal and got up to run but tripped over the pile of weed I collected....
 
"Dude, I caught that on cam!" Daesung laughed like a hyena and dropped down on the floor...
 
"Thank you for coming over to help us, did Seungri force you guys all to come?" Bom reappeared with a tray of tea.
 
"Nah, we wouldn't pass of the chance to enjoy the spring (Bom)," Youngbae said and did this awkward twirl to end his really lame pick-up line.
 
"I just wanted to come see you." Seunghyun added before tucking Bom's hair behind her ears,
 
"Thanks," Bom blushed. Ughhhh.
 
"Can't believe you tripped over that pile of weed!" Daesung giggled.
 
"Can't believe your nose is so big, how bout that!" I retorted.
 
Why is Seunghyun hyung dressed up in his uh coat. It's summer.
 
A few minutes later, we were all back to work while singing to some random songs we made up. Most of the time Youngbae was doing all these dance moves while working and Seunghyun just sat at one corner picking out small weeds. Then there's Jiyong approaching me with a blade..
 
"If you ever talk about Dara again, I'll make sure Chaerin never talks to you ever again." Jiyong threaten me.
 
"It's not like she's talking to me now.."
 
"I wouldn't talk back now if i were you.." He held up the blade and grinned at me before shuffling away...
 
The next day, I went to school looking freaking tanned. Well at least it's y tan. Or that's what I keep telling myself. Sighhh and since the car is still at the mechanics, we have JERK-Yong send us to school, I can't stand them being all shy touchy and stuff in the front seats while I scowl at the back. I'm not even exagerating. It was something like this,
 
"Morning Jiyong, how was your night? Are you tired from last night's weed pulling?" Bom asked, flashing her ever angel-like smile which was rare around the house.
 
"It was okay, but you must be really tired right?" Jiyong asked back while make a left turn,
 
Tired? I was the only one who did all the hard work.
 
"Well not really, I didn't do much work," She giggled like a hyena.
 
"Cause you were running in my mind the whole night," he finished his cheesy lines and gazed at Bom's glittering eyes. 
 
"Aweeeee,"
 
"EWWWW"
 
"Shut up Seungri!" They even finish their sentence together now... they're close to married couple now...
 
Ugh. I'm telling you this week is the worst. Daesung and Chaerin are sharing inside jokes between classes and she's not interested in me not even a bit and Daesung is not sharing anything about her with me. That's why his nose is so big. It's full of secrets. UGHHH.
 
"A piece of advice dude, stay away from the girl if you want her attention." Youngbae tapped my shoulder and did some twirl before taking the seat next to me,
 
"And I should listen to you because?" I sighed and lay my face flat on the table.
 
"." Seunghyun muttered, clearly not interested.
 
"Language!" Youngbae frowned at Seunghyun who shrugged his shoulder.
 
"Well his acting like one, Jiyong already seal the deal on your sister, so we're sort of out of luck too now, look." I glared at the couple who was spreading happy virus from the other side of the cafeteria.
 
"Ugh, she would've been happier with me, going on Sunday dates at the park," Youngbae sighed.
 
"She hates the park, mosquitoes."
 
"She would've enjoyed ice-cream trips with me," Seunghyun sighed.
 
"And his suppose to help me out with his cousin sister, jerk."
 
"Well I don't think his help is working, it seems your target is busy with Dae to the sung." Seunghyun pointed out.
 
Chaerin and Daesung was exchanging laughs and Daesung did this stupid body gag and tripped. FAKE.
 
"It seems she's into clowns," Youngbae laughed at his own joke.
 
"Yeah I don't get how she's not interested in Seungri, his a big clown himself."
 
They're not helping either TT____________TT
 
"I'm telling you bro, you have got to ignore her and she's gonna be all like where's that clown and ." Seunghyun patted my back while advicing me.
 
"Psh, he wouldn't last a day," Youngbae scoffed and that sounds like a challenge to me.
 
"Correction, he wouldn't last an hour!" Jiyong the jerk approached our table with my sister in his hands. Ugh.
 
"Dude, I can last a week without talking to Chaerin, and you know it."
 
Each of them exchanged a few looks before looking straight at me, "We doubt it,"
 
"Challenge accepted you jerks!" I groaned and ignored all of their doubts. 
 
"And if you fail?" My 'dear' sister grinned,
 
"I bet fifty he wouldn't last thirty minutes."
 
Ignoring. Doesn't sound good but sounds like a plan.
 
End of Chapter Nine.