Chapter Four | Plan No.1 / Part 2

My Sister

 

Chapter Four |  Plan No.1 / Part 2
 
Remember when I say I'll record it down? Meh, Youngbae snatched my phone away. Pfft. I should've bought my camera along.
Idiot. I tried talking him into the recording but he say no, and that I should join him on his Sunday morning church. 
 
That was my turn to say no,
 
Anyway, back to the plan. Seunghyun hyung had on dark shades and pulled a 'sobbing' or 'crying' Jiyon- I mean Jina towards my sister
and Mr. Smart Pant's table.
 
"YOU!"
 
As soon as Seunghyun hyung reached their table he slammed hard on their table taking the cow of my sister by surprise her eyes were huge.
Like the size of watermelons, I mean ping-pong balls and Siwon's reaction was the best. LOL. He almost squealed,
 
"Cc-can I help you?" He stuttered, 
 
"You made my sister pregnant and asked her to abort it, ARE YOU INSANE. YOU BASTARD!" Seunghyun had a good voice mimicking skill, so yeah. No one could've thought it was him. Smart.
 
"Your sister? Bu-but I don't even know her?'
 
"Don't know me? I..oppa, I gave you my first. HULLLL," 'Jina' continued crying and sobbing, ahahha good acting.
 
Meanwhile my sister is looking pretty confused and pissed off. Is it working? Okay then she burst into a fit of giggles. WHAT
 
"Your sister looks really cute giggling like that." Youngbae nudged me.
 
"Yeah, I agree." Daesung added in giggling, 
 
"DUDE. The last thing I want to hear from you guys is you guys checking my sister out okay. EW."
 
"What's wrong with checking your sister out? You check Seunghyun's sister out too." Youngbae has a point here, Seunghyun used to shot us daggers when we do. 
 
"I think you guys got the wrong guy, I seriously don't know your sister," Siwon let out a nervous laugh while wiping his sweat. I hope he pee in his pants too. That would be bonus,
 
"YOU INHUMAN. YOU BASTARDDDD. I'm going to beat you up!" Seunghyun totally made a scene and got everyone's attention, he grabbed Siwon by the collar.
 
"And you're cheating on me with this woman!" 'Jina' cried while pointing at the cow. 
 
"You're so pretty, stop wasting your time on this bastard, you should be dating someone better like maybe Choi Seunghyun?"
 
Youngbae, Daesung and I totally groaned. What the , Seunghyun just gave himself out. 
HE IS SO STUPID. I just. FUUU.
 
"You guys look and sound farmiliar." Siwon the smartass stared at the both of them accusingly, his brows raised. I like his brows, they look uh. Brows-licious.
 
"What?" Okay, that's it, our plan is busted.
 
"Of course we look farmiliar, oppa, I was your girlfriend, you knocked me up!" 'Jina' the squealed and slapped him across the cheek, a nice slap too by the way.
 
"You bastard," Seunghyun added and joined in hitting the Christian out of Siwon. 
 
"Wa-" Siwon tried to dodge but uh, Jina's purse makes a good weapon. "I don't kno-" "Ouch" "You guys"
 
That cow of sister of mine, just sat and laughed at the scene.
 
"Do you think we should help them?" Youngbae hyung asked out of the blue, 
 
Daesung and I exchanged glances and just shrugs our shoulder, "Meh, I like dramas."
 
Okay, so they successfully kicked or beat the out of Siwon and made him leave the restaurant after the manager of the restaurant kindly asked him out.
Weirdly enough, 'Jina' and her 'brother' Seunghyun were invited to a seat, just as they were being escorted to their table.
My sister stopped them and told them something. What did she tell them? She left them dumbfounded. What did she say?
& then she left the dinner, with her long legs and goddess like hair. I mean hair that looks like armpit hairs. Ew.
 
"It's okay, Mr. Manager, we have friends here but we really apreeciate you kicking that bastard out. My sister and I feel better." Seunghyun thanked the old man and brushed him off.
 
"That was awesome hyung, I like the slap at the end!" Daesung squealed and flashed a smile at them.
 
"I guess drama clubs really help..." Youngbae added trailing off. Of course drama clubs help, drama is awesome okay.
 
Both 'Jina' and her brother looked a bit shocked though,
 
"What did my sister told you guys?" I asked, 
 
'Jina' sighed and said,"She told us, to tell you. To stop reading her messages and that she'll see us at school."
 
"OH MY GOD. HOW DID SHE KNEWWWWWW. KKK I'M SCREWED." 
 
"WE'RE SCREWED."
 
"WE? I'M THE ONE DRESSED IN WOMAN'S CLOTHES AND MAKE-UP" 'Jina' was on the edge of pulling her wig out. But Seunghyun stopped her, I mean him?
 
"AISHHHHHHHH. You never should've mentioned yourself, BINGU." He did not just call Seunghyun Bingu. o___o
 
"LOOK. I'm sorry okay." 
 
Okay. We just made another scene in the dinner, oh my dear lord. She knew, like I've said, did she have super physic powers?
Oh dear lord. I'm going to, . I'm going to die. She's going to wrestle me or take away all my make-ups and I won't have anything to cover my dark circles.
 
"At least, I still have a chance right?" Youngbae smiled brightly at us and popped up from his seat and started doing some MJ dance.
 
MY LIFE.
 
So I came home severals hour later, terrified and uber terrified of my sister. Standing in front of my own house door, I thought,
' What will she do? She's going kick me and flip a table at me, throw me into the washing machine,
run me over with her car, sit on top of me, steal all my make-ups, cuts out my internet connection a- '
 
"Why are you standing at the front door idiot?" 
 
"HUH?!" I didn't see that coming, Bom crossed her hands and stared at me.
 
"Mum was getting worried and send me out to pick you up you pig. Quick get in," She turned away and immediately I feel like a ton of weight lifting away from me.
 
Too soon, she turned back and I almost knocked into her. "Wait, did your creepy friends pass you a message?" 
 
. I gulped and looked away, "What message?" 
 
"THIS." She punched me in the gut,
 
"KKK."
 
"Yeah, the next time you read my message again, I'm going to karate chop your out. Got it?" I nodded my head weakly at her.I'll get back at her one day with my karate kicks. Maybe I should've went to Tae Kwon Do classes too. This sister or should I say brother of mine got a black belt in tae kwon do meanwile I just got a black  belt, like literally black belt for my jeans.
 
I crouched down on the floor and whined. "Mum is going to hear about this!" 
 
"Whatever kiddo, your friends are creepy. The next time you want to stop me from dating, just tell me kindly. Don't bring the drama team out." She giggled and walked away.
 
Okay, is she high on crack? Normally she'd go ape on me. This punishment is not as hardcore as her usual punishment... whatever.
 
Anyway after dinner she still seemed pretty normal and maybe too normal. I don't know. Maybe i'm overreacting. I mean I kind of ruined her date with some guy?
Maybe she didn't like him too much or she wasn't serious or she's still not over that jerk?
 
Speaking of that jerk, he better not show his face on this universe ever again. Cause I won't hesitate to punch him all over again.
My sister used to date this jerk and he cheated on her and it broke her heart and and my sister cried like mad for days.
& I was the only one there for her. I punched the out of that man for breaking sister's heart and he sort of punched right back at me. Sigh. 
Maybe my sister should've punched him herself with that black belt power of hers.
 
"Watermelons," Mum broke of my thoughts as she brought out a bowl of watermelons and you know what. I'm delighted.
 
I'll talk about my sister and her ex-boyfriend of a jerk next time, I should get some watermelons. om nom nom. They're good for diets and skin. 
 
"Thanks mu-"
 
"No you can't eat them!" Bom snatched the whole bow of watermelons away and stuffed them into .
 
"Whatever hippo, you'll gain weight from eating too much watermelons." I spatted at her and ready to break a run for my room.
 
But too late, " YOU WANT TO DIE?" She threw watermelon at me and I tried to dodge them like a ninja, but no. I slipped on the watermelons and fell on the floor.
 
Smooth move, Lee Seungri. Today is seriously not your day. Maybe I should jot it down in my pink diary. Pink is not really that gay. By the way. It's MASCULINE pink.
 
"Lee Park Bom, do not play with your food!" Mum yelled at her and knocked her head with her knuckles.
 
"HAH. Serves you right, HIPPO!" 
 
"SHUT UP PANDA." And another slice of watermelons flying across the living room.
 
"Honey, I didn't know you gave birth to a hippo and panda." Dad added in, thinking it'll be fun. Instead of helping me up. Really, no one wants to help me their beloved son get up.
 
"I didn't know we live in a zoo either."
 
I brushed myself up and limped all the way back to room and just as I was about to sleep. My phone beeped. What now? 
I rolled to my side and checked out the notification it was a message from Ji hyung from his whatsapp.
(This is their conversation,) 
 
g-theman.
YO. Are you still alive?
 
strongbabyri_y90 
-_____________- yeah I'm still alive.
 
g-theman.
Good. So what did she say?
 
strongbabyri_y90 
She say you guys are creepy hahahahaha.
 
g-theman. 
I knew it I shouldn't have dressed up as a woman.... and the with your username. It's stupid. Feels like I'm talking to a e.
 
My username is not stupid... I tossed around and decided to come up with a better name...
 
strongbabyri_y90 
Yours aren't that good either, maybe you should change it to g-thewoman. HAH! Take that! or or or KWONJINAtheWOMAN
 
g-theman.
Don't let me see you in school tomorrow. 
 
Hmmm. Okay, I've got the perfect username,
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatmanandtheavengers
Hyung, I changed my username! :D 
 
Better right? :DDDD Okay, I can sleep in ease knowing I've got a better username. 
 
End of Chapter Four. 
 
Have you guys listen to 2NE1's Be Mine for Intel? Because you guys, it is awesome and nice!
Gives out a fresh and soothe feeling and of course have you guys seen Monster?
OF COURSE YOU DID. WHAT AM I ASKING. Monster is a must listen okay! 
I'll type out my replies later, I'm really in the mood to write chapter five now, talk to you later. <3