Chapter SE7EN | Twitter

My Sister

 

Chapter | SE7EN
 
What do you guys suppose I did today? Jump out the window? Run around in a tutu skirt? 
Shave my hair off or what? CAUSE NO. 
 
Today I stared at ChaeChae the whole day, some of the teachers find it annoying.
 
"LEE SEUNGRI. COULD YOU JUST. LOOK AT THE BLACKBOARD? I don't recall moving the blackboard the back of Lee Chae Rin or Kang Daesung?"
 
"Mr. Lee, maybe you could shift your attention back to me? Your teacher? The one's going to teach you?"
 
"Mr. LEE!" Before I knew it, a duster went straight flying for my head.
 
By the time school ended, I was pissed off at Kang Daesung and just about everyone. 
While I'm stuck on war fighting for Lee Chaerin, my supposingly helper Kwon Jiyong is at god knows where he is.
I was just frowning the whole day with my brows furrowed together, I didn't even joke about how Youngbae is forever alone today.
 
"Are you having PMS?" Bom asked, poking on my cheek. Non-stop.
 
" off." I slapped her fingers away, 
 
"Fine, I'll off. You stupid worthless ungrateful brother of mine," With that she stormed away, 
 
Great, I'm pissed off and I'm pissing people off too. This is not working out not a bit.
I'm calling Kwon Jiyong my supposingly wingman. I fished out my cell phone, dialed Jiyong's number and hit dial.
 
First ring, second ring, third ring annnnnddddd
 
"Whatsup?"
 
"WHATSUP? DUDE. I'M LOSING LEE CHAERIN OVER HERE. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO HELP ME!"
 
"Dude. I AM HELPING. She's right next to me, I'm trying to score you a date with her,"
 
"Oh." I stopped for a second. "Is it working?"
 
"No. She say she'll never date you, not even if you're the only male left in the whole wide world."
 
"Dude. What did I do to her in the past?" I huffed and laid on the school's lush green field. I'm just trying to pursue my love for a girl.
 
"I'll try again. Don't get too upset. Anywat, where's your siste-" Before he finished talking I hanged up and placed my phone away.
 
Sigh. Am I trying too hard? I've never tried this hard to pursue a girl? No, I did. Back when I was around ten, I liked a girl from our neighborhood.
I've liked her a little too much like obsession? I might have followed her home and to school and well stalked her or whatever you call it.
She got creeped out when I confessed and moved away. Well whatever, she's a fat chick now probably crying over me. I'm good.
 
I blinked my eyes and stared hard at the cloud, they look. Peaceful today.
Hm. It makes me wonder, am I making the right choice on helping Jiyong-hyung with Bom?
 
I still remember, on that very day. I stomped over to Dongwook's house and knocked hard on the door while it was raining cats and dogs.
Dongwook emerged at the door with a girl by his side, 
 
"Oh, it's you?" He rolled his eyes and gave the girl beside him a peck. "What is it? Did your pitiful sister ask you to c-"
 
I held on my tight fist and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I punched the guy right in the face.Taking him by surprise.
The girl too was surprised, she gasped and helped Dongwook up.
 
"How dare you cheat on my sister with this ? ." I cursed and stomped over him and charged him with a few more hits before he fought back.
 
And I ended up with a bruised eye when I got home.
 
"HEY YOU." Jiyong's voice snapped me back to reality. "WHY DID YOU HANG UP ON ME?" In come an angry Jiyong stomping towards me.
 
He stared at me for a good minute before joining me on the school's lush green field.
 
"You really like my sister huh?" I asked, turning slowly towards him. It's not like everyday you see THE Lee Seungri and Kwon Jiyong lying down next to each other like a scene from a movie starring handsome boys.
 
"Of course. What do you think I'm doing?" Jiyong-hyung asked. 
 
"I don't know. You don't seem convincing enough, I mean. It can just be another silly competitions between you and the guys." It can be okay. This time they pretended to 'like' like me? Ya know? To see if I'll confess if I'm gay or not. Talk about random.
 
"Look. You know me, I don't go all out for a girl. This time, I, Kwon Jiyong is going all out for your sister and I don't need your approval." He sounded, serious. Hmm.
 
"Of course you need dude. She's my sister."
 
"Yeah, older sister. Not younger sister." Jiyong giggled. "Honestly. I have never seen this 'caring' side of you before. Wow, Lee Seungri is a man huh."
 
"Look. It's just that I don't want to see my sister sad or hurt like last time." I explained and was about to continue when we spotted a few flash.
 
"AHHH! IT'S NYONGTORY OPPA ON THE SCHOOL FIELD!" 
 
"THEY'RE LYING DOWN!!!!"
 
"THEY'RE SO REALLLLLLLL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 
 
"Hey girls, it would be really nice if you all jus-" I like the attention, but not when they're spreading rumors about me and him. Together. I don't think Chaerin will apreeciate that. 
 
" OFF YOU ALL. WE ARE NOT GAY!" Jiyong hyung screamed back and blocked the flash away with his cap.
 
 The girls sadly walked away, respecting our privacy.
 
"So, I notice you really like my cousin too," Jiyong grinned the same playful grin he always do when his up to no good...
 
I stared at him accusingly before slowly nodding a yes. I like Chaerin.
 
"Well guess what, I've got you her twitter account. It's @ctothel "
 
"Her twitter account? I could've have search for it on Google." 
 
"Dude. You're going have to start real slow with this one, she's as stubborn as you. 
Start with talking to her on Twitter and STOP creeping out on her in class. She asked me why am i friends with rapists." 
 
"But I don't have a twitter account?"
 
"Go get one or some . I'm going to go now, I've got stuffs to do. Don't do stupid stuff." 
 
Twitter. Now what exactly is that? Isn't that just place where people go on to mumble in limited words and complain all day and follow each other?
Oh and to like 'celebrate' some celebrities birthday? Hmmm. 
 
Twitter.com.
 
Hmm. I went on it the moment I reached home and threw my bag across the living room and it unintentionally hit my dad's face.
I got a good yelling before running back to my room and turned my computer on and typed it on the browser and clicked the enter button.
 
Welcome to Twitter, blah blah blah blah.
 
I clicked sign up
 
Username. Hmm. I need something cool something that well, is awesome?
 
@seungriiscoolerthanbatmansupermantransformerironmanandspiderman.
 
Sorry that username is too long, please pick another one.
 
WHAT? How am I suppose to come up with a better username.... I pondered and pondered and pondered over and over again.
Looking through my playlist hoping to come up with a cool username and then this come up to me.
 
@forvictori
 
I typed that and waited for a good three second before spotting a tick next to it. BOO YEAH BABY!
 
End of Chapter Se7en :)