Chapter Six | Seungri's new Project.

My Sister

Chapter Six | Seungri's new Project.

 
You wouldn't believe our luck. We crashed into a tree but we weren't hurt or injured. 
But my cheeks are not as cute as they were this morning and my eye bags got darker and the car front was a total gone.
I blame the poor driving skills.
For a second there, I thought I was going to die. This woman should not be allowed to drive..aish.
 
We have to call our mum but I made Bom do it. She's not going to like it...
 
"Umma?" Bom called out in her usual nervous tone and she bite on her fingernails. Ew. Leave it to Bom to ruin a manicure.
 
"We, uh. Sort of got into an accident?" 
 
3
 
2
 
1
 
ANDDDDDD cue mom's screams.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I could hear mum's scream across the phone, Bom moved her phone away from her ears and shut her eyes tight.
 
"I'm sorry mum, it's just I couldn't see the cat there so I made a turn and crushed into a tree. It's nothing serious, mum and Seungri is STILL alive."
 
Bom pouted her ugly lips out and glared at me as though it was my fault. Of course it wasn't.
 
Anyway we got a tow truck to help get us back home and the car to a nearby mechanics to get it fixed.
Of course dad wasn't very fond of paying for the bills. So he decided that the BOTH of us should get a part time job to pay for the bill.
What sheer dumb luck. I wasn't even the man behind the wheels. I was just sitting beside her.
 
"But appa, I'm the victim!" I protested. "Why should I pay?"
 
"Because I'm sick of paying for your make-ups for your dark circles. They will never dissapear, just. Just accept it, my son."
 
"DON'T CURSE YOUR OWN SON! They will dissapear, in just a matter of time!" I said in a matter of fact way, and was about to walk away but I have to remind my that. "By the way, they're not make-ups old pops. They're BB creams."
 
"They're still make-ups. It's okay if you come out of the closet one day, we will understand." I don't know whether to be happy that they would accept me even if I'm gay or furious at that absurb confession. I will never be gay. I love woman and I love them with curves and dressed in skirts.
 
I slammed the door shut and jumped on top of my bed and stared at the ceiling thinking of what to do. To update my me2day or take new self-ca ?
And then it hit me. I should take out my misery on someone else. My specific target for this would of course be Kwon Jiyong.
I'll ask him about Dara. MUAHAHAHAH. He was after all, the cause of the car crash. Well sort of, nope it was entirely his fault.
I took out my super chic smartphone and here I go, whatsapp~
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
'YO SUP MANG~' 
 
IBGDRGN
-____- please do not talk street, it's only cool when I use 'em.
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
Shut up. Wat's ^ wif ur display name ? Did u BANG ur 4head on the KEYb0ArD ?
 
IBGDRGN
Your text are giving me cancer. I'm screencaping this for my new blog post, 'SEUNGRI THE LOSER WANNABE' 
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
Well, at LeA3t i m x ze 1 ho u3ed 2 dAtE Dara. NOW I KNOW YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET! /cues dramatic laugh
 
IBGDRGN
WAT THE FUQ DID YOU JUST TYPE DUDE?!
 
IBGDRGN 
. HOW DID YOU KNOW?! SHE TOLD YOU?!
 
I paused for a long time for dramatic effect and also for me to think what to response, 
 
IBGDRGN
YOU STILL THERE?
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
I can tell the future, don't you know? ^___^ V 
 
IBGDRGN
No sherlock. -___- You're going to keep it a secret from the guys and this is not a request, this is a demand. 
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
Y sh0uld i Li3teN 2 u?
 
IBGDRGN
Because I'm Chaerin's cousin and I know you have an eye for her. You know what I can do /shrugs shoulder
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
That's not very fair,
 
IBGDRGN
You help me with your sister, and I'll help you with my cousin. How about that? 
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
Why are you hiding about the Dara thing, it was the past anyway. 
 
And then it hits me, like a freaking space ship!
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
GOT HER PREGNANT AND MAKE HER ABORT IT? 
 
IBGDRGN
Would you stop smoking coke or whatever drug you're taking? YOU ARE HALLUCINATING. I WOULD NEVER.
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
What else could be the reason you're hiding it? HUH? I MUST BE A FREAKING GENIUS.
 
IBGDRGN
If by genius you mean loser, then yes. I have my reasons, if you're not going to keep that toilet mouth of yours quiet, I'm gonna have to tell Chaerin you're gay.
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
Like she will ever believe that crap.
 
IBGDRGN
You have a pink diary you name Austin. 
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
Pink is a uni color according to some scientist and what's wrong with naming your diary?
AND it's good to keep a diary to express your feelings according to the um. scientist.
 
Well, I may have tweaked a bit facts there about the scientist thing. But STILL they make sense right?
I should be a scientist too.
 
IBGDRGN
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIGHTTT. MANG, WHAT SCIENTIST SAYS THAT? Stop making up facts.
You'll never be a scientist! AND according to the hottest guy in the school and maybe Seoul, THAT IS GAY.
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
WATCH ME KWON JIYONG. I WILL BECOME SUCESSFUL AND YOU'LL BOW DOWN TO ME.
 
IBGDRGN
Yeah, when PANDAS rule the world.
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
AND YOU KNOW WHAT. We got into a car accident, BECAUSE OF YOU!
 
IBGDRGN
WE? YOU MEAN BOM THE GODDESS WAS IN THE CAR? O___O
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
DUH. She was driving, I was beside her and we ran into a tree, because I was defending you. I told her you were cool just like me and she was all like, 
his worst than you and he'll never be as cool as me and all. NOW WE HAVE NO CAR FOR LIKE A MONTH!
 
IBGDRGN
Cool just like you? That's the worst wingman line EVER. THAT IS JUST NOT COOL. I can't.
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatman
What? I'm cool okay. If I'm not cool, that it just provest that I'm hot ;)
 
Halfway I decided to change my display name, 
 
victorylee-ismoreawesomethanyouplussupermanandbatmanespeciallykwonjiyong
 
I giggle to myself and began rolling around the bed before my head come in contact with the wall.
 
OUCHH. Curses, my room is so tiny. I should get a bigger room with a walk in closet and a cool drumset because pianos are too mainstream.
 
The following morning, I woke up to my awesome alarm clock,
 
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE~ OP OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE~ HEYYYYYYYY Y LADY~
EH EH EH EH EHHHHHH HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y LADYYYYY
 
"PANDA SHUT YOUR GODDAMN ALARM CLOCK!" Bom knocked on my door, "We're late for school, LOSER!"
 
"I AM NOT A LOSER. I AM OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!"
 
"YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE JUST SEUNGRI."
 
As soon as I finish combing and styling my hair in the perfect way I wanted, 
I skipped down the stairs to find Bom sitting on one of the steps in the staircase with an annoyed expression on her face.
 
"Let's go~" I flashed her a wink and she faked a vomit. Sometimes, my sister just can't accept the fact that well, I'm awesome.
 
"I don't get why you spend like an hour on your hair. It still looks the same." She crossed her arms at me and shot me a judging look.
 
"It's call fashion. A food addict like you wouldn't understand,"
 
"And you're a fashionista?" She DOUBTED ME. I nodded my head cockily with a smile. "Great, call me when pigs starts to fly." she grabbed her ugly leopard print bag and headed for the door with me following behind her.
 
That's because the VIPs walks at the back.
 
"Aish, I totally forgot th-" Just as I was about to complain about how we have to walk to school and how un-chic it was. 
 
A white sedan car stopped by us with a horn, you could tell it was an expensive car by the way the car horn sounded.
The window of passenger side of the car slide down and there he is, 
 
"SSUP~" Kwon Jiyong, smilling at us. How charming. I rolled my eyes when Bom leaned down and wished him good morning. 
 
"Hop in, I'll give you guys a ride to school," He beamed right back and winked for Bom. UGH. 
 
I headed for the front seat and just when I was about to sit, Jiyong stopped me.
 
"DUDE. BACK SEAT PLEASE." 
 
"Come on, Bom. Take the front seat."
 
"What about me? I thought I always have the front seat?" I stared at the front seat then back at Jiyong, trying out my new found duck face. It seems pretty popular in 9GAG.
 
Both Jiyong and Bom gave me a disgusted look and so, I end up in the back seat. my life. 
I hate the back seat. I feel like that girl from the Friday music video. But I dance and sing better...
 
"Thank you for driving us to school today, my car got into an accident yesterday. Oh and uh nice ride," I popped out in between the front seat and listened to their boring conversation.
 
"It's my pleasure to drive a pretty girl to school," I scoffed at that TOTALLY lame statement. I swear, I saw Bom giving me a GLARE when I scoffed!
 
I mean can't he come up with a better compliment or pick up line? Pretty my . Pleasure my .
I fall back to the back seat when Jiyong hyung hit the brake unexpectedly. . I swear IT WAS ON PURPOSE!
Both Jiyong and Bom did a little high five and giggled.
 
"HEY! WATCH IT! MY MONEYMAKER!" The both of them make a good couple of WORST DRIVERS!
 
The couple's conversation was getting boring, so I turned my attention to the good old window and we reached the school gate in a matter of minutes.
I shashayed my way out of the hot car and headed to my class. I was LATE. I don't know about the other two though. 
They seem to be a yellow glowing aura around them and I DO NOT want to be around them.
 
As I was walking I heard the school bell rang, meaning the first class has already started. Well, at least I'm going to arrive fashionably late.
 
"WHATSUP!" I greeted the class, "Morning Mrs. Kim." 
 
"OPPA!" Jiyeon, my biggest fan like litererally in size too (A/N : HIS ONLY FAN LOL) beamed at me and I winked right back.  
 
"Whatsup? You're late. Mr. Lee." Mrs. Kim our History teacher stopped me. "This is not a show."
 
"I know. I won't be late tomorrow," I replied. I spotted from the corner of my eyes Chaerin was seated next to non other than FUQIN DAESUNG. Giggling and rolling eyes at me. WHAT? 
 
ARE THEY IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT I DO NOT KNOW?
 
"That's what you say the last time you were late. I think you need a punishment."
 
Jiyeon gasped dramatically earning a few glares and rolls eye from a few class mates. It's hard to be loved by others. Haih /flips hair.
 
"And what would that be?"
 
"Janitor duty for a week."
 
"WHAT? That's so not fabulous."
 
"Teacher, that's not fair, let me do his duty instead!" Jiyeon begged.
 
"Yeah, let her do it," I added. I can't be seen with brooms and mops especially in that horrible looking boots.
 
Mrs. Kim shot me an 'Are you serious?' look and sent me back to my seat and continued teaching.
Meanwhile, Daesung and Chaerin shared a few giggles and whispers and you know what,
 
THE GAME IS ON.
 
PROJECT ; PANDA BEAT DORAEMON FOR CHAECHAE IS ON. 
 
End of Chapter Six 
 
Author's note, 
My exam is over and so is my prom night!
But my FINAL exam for high school will be from November 6th till Decemeber 6th.
I might no update for October? I hope you guys understand and sorry!
And uh THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH for all the wishes and support! <3