Chapter Three | Plan No. 1 / Part 1

My Sister

 

Chapter Three | Plan No. 1 / Part 1
 
True to what I said earlier, our english teacher made us do an essay on what we did during the long holiday and cue in all the groans, sighs, and sounds of displeased.
 
"Aish," 
 
"Aigoo,"
 
"Sigh,"
 
"YAY!" Oh yeah, we glared the out of that nerd.
 
Meanwhile Daesung just kept his head down, actually his sleeping and the teacher never notice is because of his small eyes.
He had no idea what's the class is going through, I'm not telling him about the homework.
Especially after how he recorded me being beaten up in the hallway by hyung and all
 
"Do you want me to add in another essay?!" The teacher, Mrs. Lee asked while holding onto his personal cane as if warning us. 
 
Of course the class kept quiet immediately, Mrs. Lee have always been famous for her heavy make-ups and husky deep voice. Sometimes we secretly think that she got her changed or was it a he? Oh well anyway Mrs. Lee scoffed at our silence. 
 
"That's what I thought, now turn to page 39-"  Just as were about to shut our eyes and just sleep, someone interrupted Mrs. Lee's class.
 
Oh no he/she didn't. Wait, it's that Cherry girl. What is she doing here? Whispers were heard from across the class. 
 
"Hey, isn't she Jiyong's cousin?" Daesung leaned in and whisper and I nodded my head right back at him.
 
"UH, hello? I'm assigned to this class?"
 
"What?" Mrs. Lee got up from her seat and fixed her glasses and stomped her way towards Chaerin, "Let me see that," She said before snatching the paper from Chaerin's hand. She flinched a little, how cute. 
 
"Alright, students. It seems we have a new student, all the way from France." Mrs. Lee smiled a little before giving Chaerin a 'welcoming' hug. 
 
"Pfft. France? She better not be related to our oppas," 
 
"French girls are stupid I mean all they eat are spahgettis and breads!"
 
"I saw her hanging out with our oppas just now,"
 
"Really? That !" 
 
I swear, sometimes I just don't understand 'girls' actually, is bashing other people all they do?
I don't really understand anyone at this very moment maybe not even myself. This is stupid, I should be an idol singing about Fantastic Babies now or even
better, Strong Baby, 
 
"CLASS I SAID KEEP QUIET." Okay, that kept our mouth shut. "Now let's be nice to uh, Chaerin? and uh help her around."
 
"Oh we'll help her around for sure," ing ert sitting all the way next to the window, Taecyeon said and earned a few high fives from his low class gangs.  
 
I am not like those low class erts, girls come to me. But Taecyeon is a little buff, he seems like your typical high school bully or playboy who's brain is the size of a pea but the body of a tarzan. He plays for the school's football team and been taking girl's ity since, I forgot. 
 
Chaerin bowed a little before being escorted to a seat next to us. Well, she still hasn't notice me yet... maybe because her eyes are a little small.
 
"Hey," Daesung waved at Chaerin. "HEY!"
 
"Oh, uh you're Daesung right?" She asked, flashing the cutest smile ever. I don't think she know what's my name yet...
 
"Yeah, I'm Daesung alright. Didn't know you're going to be in the same class as us, co-"
 
"KANG DAESUNG YOU KEEP YOUR HORMONES DOWN TO YOURSELF AND KEEP QUIET." 
 
Laugh out loud. While Mrs. Lee continue teaching in class, I took the effort to write Chaerin here a note. 
 
' HEY! I'm Seungri, what do you think of me? ;) '
 
It wasn't long, and Chaerin shoved me back a reply. Kekekeke, she must be as excited as me.
I th-
 
The .
 
' I DON'T TALK TO PANDAS OR CLOWNS. ' 
 
._____________________________________-.
 
I swear I heard Daesung snickering beside me though. I suppose I'm too good for this Chaerin. Sigh, it's so hard to be irresistable.
/flicks imaginary hair. But she's feisty and me kinda likey.
 
And so, school ended before we know it. Happy times I tell you especially when the bell ring, we'd be running out of our classes jumping up and down.
But uh, cool kids like US we walk down the school hallway smoothly along with a cool smirk that says, 'Yeah, I'm too cool for you,' we're no High School 
Musical we don't sing and dance.
 
"HEY." Before I could react, Jiyong hyung jumped up on me or uh tried to strangle me? I thought I heard some squeals and some girls saying 'Nyongtory!' at the back too.
 
CURSES
 
"UGH. What do you want? Anything? Just don't hit my face!" I whimpered under Seunghyun's taunting glare.
 
"We're going," Seunghyun said,
 
"On a mission," Youngbae finished for him.
 
"You guys didn't leave any line for me.."  WHUT? Right, Seunghyun and the guys and their obsessive lines and stuff. Psh. 
 
Maybe I should try it out with Daesung. But he'll add in words puns in all our lines -.-
 
Today was not my day for sure. I can't believe my luck. We're at some western dinner, according to my sister's phone, Siwon is taking her here for dinner and I should be home updating my me2day. What would my followers or lovely fans that I call VIPs think of me? :C
 
"Dude, you read your sister's text?" Youngbae asked while giving me those weird looks.
 
We were sitted far from where Siwon was sitting in his smart polo tee shirt and his hair smartly gelled back, but not too far to miss out the dramas
"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" 
 
"Dude, you better not read them when I'm dating with her, get it?" Seunghyun asked in his deep serious tone, I just nodded and gulped. 
 
"How are you so sure that you're going to be with her? Maybe I'm going to be the one?" Daesung asked. But i seriously doubt it, I don't think my sister fancy younger guys.
 
Especially guys who adores Doraemon. Pshh. 
 
"CHYEAH right. I'm sorry but it's going to be me guys," Jiyong smiled in all his glory.
 
"Yeah says the one who's dressed in girl's clothes and girl's make-ups." I added a little snicker at the end.
 
For a mere moment, everyone was quiet and Jiyong glared at me. Until the others started laughing as well.
Jiyong WAS indeed dressed in girl's clothes and mini skirts I must add, his sister's to be exact with a wig  ( one with pig tails too! ) and some make-ups on. 
        
This is part of our wonderful plan :)
Well, I'd like to call it Seungri's SUPER EXTREME DESTROY DATE PLAN but Daesung decided it should be call Plan No.1. BORING.
 
"I swear to god. If this works, I get the first date, first move and the first everything!" Jiyong groaned,
 
"Well," Youngbae cleared his throat and patted his back, "At least you look like a pretty girl?"
 
"DUDE." Jiyong pushed Youngbae away a little, "I'm not gay. Don't touch me."
 
"I'm just trying to make you fe-"
 
"CHAK!" Oh . I forgot to turn off the flash, I'm going to be dead. I-
 
"LEE SEUNGHYUN YOU DID N-" Before I know it, Miss Jiyong charged agaist me, reaching for collar an-
 
"Ding-dong~"
 
"HELLO, welcome to Flo's Dinner Dash, how may I help you?" Saved by the bell. Phew, doorbell.
 
"She's here!" Seunghyun whispered and pulled his hoodie up and tugged on his cap. 
 
There stood my sister in her mini tank dress showing off her legs. I wish I got legs like hers. 
The waiter escorted her to Mr. Smarty Pants Siwon's seat and of course he greeted her like a gentleman. Psh.
 
"So? Are you guys ready for the plan?" Daesung asked?
 
"As long as Mr. Photographer here, Seungri stops taking photos of us. I swear, I'll kick you in the nuts if I saw them on your me2day."
 
"Me too, I'll beat you up so bad that your mum will think they picked up the wrong son from school."
 
"But my mum don't pick me up from school?"
 
"Oh right..I forgot," Youngbae sighed.
 
"Okay. Let's action." Seunghyun stood up and took a sip of his coke before signaling for Miss Jiyong or should I say, Miss Jina? Hahahahahaha.
 
I am sooo going to record this down for future's sake. I might need to blackmail one of them, Seungri you are so smart.
 
End of Chapter Three, 
 
Hello everyone, how is everyone doing, good?
I'm sorry for the long time no update and keep you all from reading Seungri's mind.
But I'm back ! My mid terms is over and I'm facing one of my biggest exam in less than five months D:
I might not update as frequent but I'll try, at least once a month? I don't know. Just don't have too much hope in this :) 
I love you all for the continuous comments, subscribing and endless support :) Sorry for the grammar or spelling errors by the way and I'm having my two week break, starting tomorrow ! :D Sorry for the short update too :P
 
xoxo - Rin. 
 
Replies.
 
Maykii15 
ThankYou for the comment and subscribing even after not updating so long :D
I'm glad you enjoyed this and laughed like a maniac >:D LOL.
 
cherista6
Oh my god, I can't believe I'm your first, I'm glad you liked this too btw.
Thank you so much for the support and you left me two comments!
Hahahaha, sorry for the late update kekekeke thank you for the love!
<3
 
SpunkiMonki
Hahahaha, guess you could still enjoy the TOPBOM moments? They're times where I prefer TOPBOM over GBOM.
But still, GBOM is the best for me, thankyou btw. :)
 
deijuvenile 
TWIN DEIII! I finally updated thank you for encouraging me always!
I hope you'd be the first to leave me a comment too :) 
I've always loved reading your opinions and comments on my story, they never fail to make me smile ;)
As for how the story unfolds, guess you'll have to read them to know it ;) NGEKNGEKNGEK!
 
rockyourlove
hehehehe, thankyou for the support, I'll work harder! ^___^
 
bommielove
HAAHAH, I'm glad you like it. :)
I think i'd like to have this WHOLE story in Seungri's point of view, I just love his character too much!
 
TabisanGbom 
Hahahah, guess you're right, too much competitor for Parkbom.
Well, she's attractive and yes poor Seungri. haahahah
 
Kay37541 
THANKYOU! :D <3 I must be the first person to pair them up as sibblings.
I do they look good as sibblings, hahah.
 
gjie2cute
GJIE UNNIE. I finally updated haahahahha :P
 
Kay_tea114 
I'm glad everything is settle and thankyou for leaving me comments :)
Chaerin x Seungri seems pretty cute huh? ^^
 
cloverluck
Hahahah I know right! I do too. He just seem so fun to write! 
 
xJojolopez10
Jojo! Cherry is actually Chaerin just so you don't know hahaah :)
Everyone got eyes for Bommie, I'll just have to upgrade Ri's greasy lines to your level if I want him to end up with Chaerin, hahaahh!