Chapter One

My Sister

 

Chaper One | 
 
Seungri's point of view
I thought entering high school was awesome and cool. But I forgot about my sister. 
 
What a pain in the . 
 
“Are you talking bad about me in your thoughts again?” Parkbom, my sister asked. 
 
It’s like she have some sort of magic power. She reads my mind. She's enrolling in my highschool this year. Oh, how unfortunate of me and her school that recently closed down.
 
I ate the last spoon of cereal and stared blankly. 
 
It’s the new semester,
 
There ought to be:
 
  • A new girl/boy who’s either hot or a nobody.
  • New couples
  • Someone broke up with someone
  • An essay homework about our holiday
  • New school festivals
  • Juicy gossips 
  • My sister
  • and my new washboard abs ;)
 
“Hey loser, you ready for school or not?” That's my call,
 
And so it begins, the new semester of high school.
 
Parkbom recently just got her car license and lucky for her, mum and dad saved just enough to buy her an okay looking car and its red in color.
Gay? I think so too. I clinged onto the safety belt for my dear life with my eyes awide open. I don't want to die at this age, 
 
“HEY. Watch out for that dog!” I shouted and LUCKY for us. We don't have to die at an early age, she managed to dodge it. 
 
She’s a bad driver, undeniable. Unf. Wait till I get my license, she's going to eat my dust.
 
“We’re here,” She pulled the break and proudly flashed a smile and wiped away an imaginary sweat. 
 
“I’m just glad I’m alive.” I said and got off the car, shooking my head at her.
 
“Just be glad that I drove you here,” How dare she roll her eyes at me. 
 
Starring at the school building, the white and tall building, I felt the strowing wind blowing and the leaves dancing gracefully around me an-
 
“Hey, you done with pretending you’re a main character of a story yet?” She just has to interrupt me. 
 
“What?” I muttered at her, damn. She just have to ruin my 'moment'. 
 
“CLOSE THE DOOR,” 
 
“Oh,” I grabbed my bag pack and closed the door and walked away,
 
"WHERE'S MY GOOD BYE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL?" ParkBom yelled at me before throwing a stick at me. Have I ever tell you that my sister is a violent person? VERY violent one too.
 
Classes started as soon as I step into the classroom, 
 
“Hey Seungri over here,” Daesung waved his hands at me. 
 
I walked towards Daesung and sat next to him.
 
“So what’s new?” I asked,
 
“You know, you could’ve be nice and just say Good Morning to me,” Daesung shot me a sad look.
 
“Alright, alright, Good Morning.” I even added a smile. Hey, that’s a bonus.
 
“That’s a forced out smile you-“ Daesung held me by the collar and was about to shout at me but was cut off,
 
“Keep quiet class,” Mrs. Han entered. “And Kang Daesung I suggest you better let go of Seungri unless you want to go to detention at the beginning of the new semesterr.” 
 
Embarrassed, Daesung loosen his hands and I fixed my collar trying to keep my cool.
 
“That’s what I thought,” I whispered at him.
 
Daesung gave me the 'you're dead' look but we continued talking about joining the drama or musical team. What? It's not gay okay. It's cool. Have you seen Glee?
 
Before we know it, the recess bell rung and we weren't even paying attention in class. But the bell got our attention and we started heading out to find our hyungs.
You know how the first day of school can be in the cafeteria. Crowded and crowded? & the sound of everyone gossiping or just chatting about what they did during their holidays and then there's some lonely kid sitting alone. So lonely~
 
"Oh, hyung are sitting over there, at our usual spot." Daesung spotted them and we casually and cooly walked over our table.
 
Wait for it, 
 
"PANG!" Someone bumped into us, or more like me and her tray of food dropped all on me. Just like any other cliche drama or movie.
 
"Omo, I'm really sorry. I-I..I-" It was a girl, I bet she's new cause I've never seen her around and she's keeping her head down.
 
"AISH." I muttered and dusted away her salad dressings and stuff. 
 
The girl wouldn't stop stuttering with her words of apologies, am I that beautiful?   
 
"Guess you'll have to eat the salad off him."  
 
"What? " The girl snapped and looked up, finally and I caught a glimpse of her big brown eyes and I though I wa-
 
"BAM!" Some strong force or more like somone slapped the back of my head. 
 
"AH!" I muttered and grabbed onto my head. 
 
"Great hit." Daesung chuckled. Like I've said, my sister can get really violent. 
 
"What was that for?"
 
"The poor girl already said sorry, leave her alone." Bom rested her hands on her hips and glared at me. Aish. I swear,
 
"I was going to leave her alone okay, I ju-"
 
"Good. Come on Yoora, let's get you and me another plate of salad. I'm so hungry I think I can eat a whole cow right now." The sister of mine dragged the Yoora girl away.
 
"Thank you, Parkbom unnie and uh, I'm really sorry." The girl bowed before going away with that sister of mine.
 
"Pfft. She is a cow already." I scoffed and Daesung gave me a look.
 
"YAH. Lee Seunghyun. You're walking home." Bad move, guess I can always hitch a ride from hyung or something. 
 
Sighing, I walked away with Daesung following closely behind me. 
 
"Who's that chick that just hit you? She looks pretty hot." I stopped at my track and stared at Daesung at disbelief, completely HORROR. "You know her?"
 
DID HE JUST CHECK MY SISTER OUT?
 
"Dude, that's my sister. Ew, did you just check my sister out?"
 
"She's your sister? WOW." 
 
"Oh shut up." I turned away and reached our table, " 'sup hyung!" I waved at our usual gang, Seunghyun-hyung, Jiyong-hyung and Youngbae-hyung.
 
Well, along with me and Daesung, we're sort of known as THE Big Bang. Nothing much, we don't do drugs and stuff, we're just something like F4 but we're not gay, we're cooler and got more swag and girls like us or ehemMEehem better. (at least that's what I think...) 
 
"Dude, what happened to your shirt?" Seunghyun-hyung pointed out my salad dressed white shirt. 
 
"Some girl just bumped into me. Urgh." I muttered before taking a seat next to Jiyong hyung and he wrapped his arms around my neck, 
 
I SWEAR. I heard some girls squealing, some girls or our fans call us the G-Ri or Nyongtory couple. They think we're cute and gay and all. But NO. We ARE NOT.
 
"Speaking of that, have you guys seen Seungri's sister?" Daesung just have to.. unf. 
 
"What sister?" Youngbae-hyung asked. 
 
"You have a sister?" Jiyong-hyung asked, tugging on a piece of my hair. I hardly ever talk about my sister, well more like never. I just don't want to..
 
"Must look like a panda or something," Seunghyun-hyung added. Well, she looks more like a pig to me...
 
"You wouldn't believe it," Daesung cleared his throat, "She looks BEAUTIFUL!" 
 
Jiyong, Seunghyun and Youngbae exchanged glances before staring at Daesung in disbelief.
 
"REALLY. Her name is Parkbom right Seungri?" 
 
"PARKBOM?!" The three hyung exclaimed in unison and their eyes widened. Oh no, what did my sister did this time? ;________________;
 
She better not talk about my shameful past, cause I swear, I'll-
 
"Why, do you guys know her?" Daesung asked, confused just like me.
 
"She's in our class, and you're right Daesung. She's a true beauty." Youngbae eye-smilling gayly at us.
 
"That's why, the three of us," Seunghyun cleared his throat,
 
"Are chasing after her."Jiyong finished their sentence with a smirk.
 
Weird enough the first thing I thought of was, Why are there finishing each other's senteces? Have their bond reached another level?
 
"This is a joke right? You guys are seriously not chasing after my sister right?" I groaned and burried my head in my hands. Seriously, this day cannot get any worst.
 
"I can't believe she's your sister though." Youngbae added.
 
"Yeah, what happened to your face?" Seunghyun chuckled before earning a high-five from Jiyong hyung.
 
I can't believe this, my three or four best friends are chasing after that pig of a sister of mine, Lee ParkBom. UH-OH.
 
 
WAIT. That means I'll get to be THE boss. I'll get to boss them around if they want a date >:)
I'M A GENIUS.