Chapter 10 - The Truth!

Can there be love?

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

The loud thud cause CL and HJ to be shocked. HJ turned his head around and he couldnt believe what he sees. He saw EJ standing at the door step. With tears flowing out of her eyes, down her cheeks. 

" Eunjung ah..... " HJ said. 

" YAH!!!!! KIM HYUNJOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " EJ exclaimed, and clenched her fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" WHO IS SHE! WHO IS THAT GIRL! WHO WHO WHO! " Eunjung cried out loud. 

" Eunjung ah, i can explain.. " HJ said while trying to calm her down.

" Who's baby is that in her? " EJ shouted again.

" Mine.. But it was all an accident. Believe me eunjung, it wasnt any of my intention for this to happen. let me explain. it was all an accident. you have to let me explain everything eunjung. you have to believe me!! ' HJ tried to get EJ to calm down and listened to him.

" What is there to explain? That baby belongs to you. You cheated on my hyunjoong!! you cheated on me!!! i trusted to all thiss while. this is what you repay me?! " EJ said still angry.

CL was just dumbfounded. She cried. She cried because HJ and EJ relationship became like this because of her and the baby she carries. 

Just in time, HJ's mother entered the ward. 

" Whats with all this commotion? This is a hospital. Oh, Eunjung shi. It seems that you already know. " HJ's mother said,

" Mum, stay out of this. " HJ said.

" What? You should have told Eunjung the truth since the start. Since the day you both going to get married, you should have settles this problem. Look at what happened now! " HJ's mother shouted.

" WHAT?! MARRIED?! YOU ARE MARRIED?! TO HER?! " EJ asked. 

" errrr..... yes " HJ said.

" we're done kim hyunjoong. " EJ said shouted and straight away left the room. she ran away while crying. while she was running past the hallways of the hospital, she knocked against jaejoong. Jaejoong saw her crying and stopped at his steps. However, EJ just continued running. 

HJ went to give EJ a chase. 

" Kim hyunjoong, where are you going?! " HJ;s mother asked. 

" Ahh!!! All this wouldnt happened if the baby didnt exist!!!!! Screw the baby!!!! " HJ screamed and ran out.

" Hyunjoong shi, please dont say that. Please dont leave me and the baby! " CL cried out loud. she grabbed onto HJ's wrist, asking him to not go.

CL was shicked by HJ's words. She felt like a knife suddenly stabbed through her heart. A deep and sharp pain. She couldnt believe that HJ actually said that. She thought that HJ has accepted this baby into his life. but now he is blaming the baby again. She cried. Tears flow out of her eyes, down to her cheeks. This was far, the most cruel words that she has ever heard from HJ.

" Ahhhhhh. Go to hell with the baby " HJ shouted and pushed away CL's hands that were holding on to his wrist. He ran out and chased after EJ.

Seeing CL crying sadly, HJ's mother tried to calm her down. Shortly after, Jaejoong arrived. He was shocked to see CL crying.

" What happened here? " He asked. 

But all he got for an answer was CL's and HJ's mother cries. Suddenly CL felt a pain in her stomach area. Something was wrong again. 

" Call the doctor in. Jaejoong, call the doctor, faster!!! " HJ's mother exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

" Mrs kim, her condition is really unstable. this is the second time this happened. i hope your family take this seriously. takecare of her properly. a mother's emotions affects the baby. she cant go through any kind of stress after this, it will be very dangerous for the baby and also herself. let her relax. remember, no stress!! " the doctor gave a stern reminder to HJ's mother. 

" Yes doctor. Yes " HJ's mother said. 

Jaejoong was in the ward looking after CL. He stared at her while she was asleep. He could hold back his sadness and cried. He didnt understand why CL had to go through this kind of life when she had done nothing wrong. 

" CL shi, if only i met you earlier. " Jaejoong whispered. 

He held CL's hands and hold on to it tightly.

" I promise that i will takecare of you and will never let anything happen to you and the baby. I promise. " Jaejoong said firmly.