Chapter 2

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Krystal went out. She decided that Jay wasn't worth her time or her tears. But Jessica not coming home till really late at night did stab her in a heart. A little bit. It seems like she still wasn't completly clear with everything. What a pity.

But you know what's even more interesting?

Jessica left early in the morning. Krystal wondered if she slept at all or if she just went home just for the sake of it.

She narrowed her eyebrows behind sunglasses. It was suprisingly warm and sunny today. Sadly, she wasn't in the mood for it. Not now. 

She walked and walked, this time deciding on a pair of sneakers and some jeans with white blouse and a cout. Simple but with class. She in all honesty prefered to wear that than some high heels and a too short dress. 

What's the best thing to eat when the sun is so bright other than ice cream? Nothing. So, she went to one of the ice cream stands on the street, specificly to the one which had some kind of musician playing.

Think he would play a song for her if she asked? She wasn't even doubting it.

Than, the picture of the guy from yesterday entered her mind. She stopped in her track. Would he be there right now?

She doubted it. She knew that he won't be, but she still went there. It was like something was pulling her to go there. She felt like something big would happen. She wanted to stop, but why aren't her legs listening to her?

-----

She was tottaly wrong. He was there. In the same clothes from yesterday, guitar in hand but different song. From her place she could see some people stopping and saying 'hello' or 'good afternoon". They know him? Was he a regular around here? How she never noticed him before?

But the thing is, he looked sad. Bothered. Tired. Such a difference from yesterday. 

She was coming closer and closer to him. She bet she looked like a creep. Funny thing.

Krystal was a mere of few steps from him when she heard someone calling her name. And it sounded familiar, close to home, but right now she didn't find comfort in it. It was Jessica. But she wasn't alone. She could see a man's voice that she knew all too well for her own good. Jay. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter