Chapter 4

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal wasn't ready for this. It was a surprise. A pleasent one that is. When she woke up this morning she didn't expect to see one of her best friends, Amber, at her front.

They haven't seen each other in so long so you can only imagine how that turned out to be because no one can describe it with words.

It was like a scene from a movie, really. It was all silent for the few seconds before Krystal registrated what is happening and that Amber is actually at her front door.

"I can't belive you haven't told me that you would come" Krystal told her when the two of them found their way to the living room. 

Thankfully, Jessica wasn't there and Krystal can't be bothered by thinking about her right now.

"It was a surprise" Amber laughed at the look Krystal gave her.

Amber threw herself on the bed in the living room, relaxing herself "So, how was life so far Krys? Still the same?" Krystal would be laying if she said she didn't expect this.

"So so" and she heard Amber laughing.

"Okay!" Amber suddenly stood up "Now, when we are done with that, where can I eat?"

It was always like this when the two of them were together. A question or two about life and than right away going for a good and big amount of food. Both were food lovers after all.

Krystal winked at her taking her coat and a purse "Follow me please"

And they were like this all day. Eating, drinking and having fun. 

__

She felt horrible. Her head was hurting, she wanted to vomit, but, at the same time, she didn't want to leave the warmness of the bed. It was nice and comfy. Wouldn't it be a bad thing to leave it now?

But her wish was how and it is. Just a wish. Because just a minute later curtains of the room were open by someone. Was it Amber? 

Krystal slowly opened her then closed them again. It was too bright. Her eyes were hurting. She the other side, away from the light.

"I don't think it's nice to do that now, is it? Especialy if it's not your bed nor the house you are in" Krystal jumped out of bed at the words of this man.

Bad idea. She threw a quick glance at the man who was still facing the window before running of to the bathroom, ready to throw up.

When the man heard the sound of opening bathroom door and her throwing up, he finally turned and with saying "too much trouble" he followed her inside.

__

How much did she drink yesterday? Every time she thought she over a new vawe would came and she couldn't move away from the toilet.

Than she felt someone, the man from a second ago, slowly and gently taking her hair into his hand, getting it out of her face, and moving his other hand in circles along her back. She found herself relaxing and enjoying the feeling. 

"You are too much trouble you know" the guy said. Krystal's eyes winded and she felt ashemed all of a sudden. Of all people it had to be him. Kai.

She stopped throwing up and Kai also stopped his actions as soon as she did. Like something was burning his hands. 

Krystal stood up and looked at the mirror. Horrible. She looked horrible. But than her eyes catched Kai's reflection. She turned towards him.

"What are you doing here?" She sked bravely.

"Funny of you to ask seeing how you are in my house" he smirked

Was she? Wait. Where is Amber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter