Chapter 7

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is she doing this again?

Why is she getting ready?

Why is she on her way out?

Why is she in a taxi searching?

Why is she searching for Kai's house?

It wasn't what she wanted. 

She planned on staying home, eating, watching a hundreds episodes of some TV show that, she most probably, won't remember the name of after.

But no. Her mind, her body, her soul, whatever you wanted to call it, told her differently. It told her to go out. To search for a man who was a mistery. Who was someone she couldn'r easily reach. Someone who was a challenge. 

Someone who made her think. Who made her question things. Someone who made her question her own 'I'. 

So, she is now in a taxi, going around the town searching for something that would be similiar or the same as something she saw around his house.

And to be honest with you, that day she almost gave up, if it was not for that weird looking thing in one of the house doorways. 

She told the driver to stop and paying a bigger amount of money than he asked, he was after all driving her all morning, she went out of the taxi and in a seconds found herself in front of his door.

She wasn't sure if she could ring or knock, but she preffered knocking so she knocked. She heard a steps from inside and fast after that she heard a click of a door opening.

She parted her lips, what was it, she wasn't sure, but she stopped when it wasn't Kai who opened the door.

She bowed at the man "I am sorry for interuppting but I was wondering if Kai is here" she tried to take a pick inside behind this man.

"And how do you know him?" Krystal was startled by man's deep voice. She m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter