Chapter 5

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And that's how the two of them ended up on their way to Krystal's house. Somehow, Amber was left behind. Surprisingly, Kai knew how to dress up. Not to little not to much. He had some style, she will give him that.

Why were they doing this again? Oh yes. Because of her stupidness. Why would she say that? She found herself hitting her head on the window of the car.

"Stop with that already. You are hurting it" A car? She is hurting a car? Is he out of his mind? She returned to her place not moving until they were close.

From her seat she could see a mansion that her parents were living in. Nah, she can't do this. She turned to Kai but he wasn't there. 

"Get out" she saw him mouthing to her from outside. Well now, she couldn't expect a more nicely way of speaking from him, could she? After all this was happening because of her big mouth.

The front door of the mansion but she couldn't see anything or anyone. Where are they?

"Rich I see" Krystal couldn't help but to roll her eyes.

"Like you couldn't tell" she answered to him, her voice full of spite somehow.

"No wonder you are so annoying" he continued.

"I would approciate it if you could speak to me in a at least nice manner" she was keeping her cool.

"You are the one who partly forced me into this. You are lucky I am nice enough to play the given role"

She couldn't lose "So you don't want to be here" she stated.

"I never said that I want to" both of them stopped.

"You are free to leave than" He won't.

"Than I will take the offer" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter