Chapter 6

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where was he taking her was a mistery to her. She didn't ask. She wasn't bothered. She didn't care. Maybe this was what she needed. Getting away. Going away. Finding happiness in something else that is not in any way related to finding mister perfect.

To be honest she was surprised by his choice of place. He didn't seem like it. Or maybe he did. She didn't know. It's like more people shared that one body of his.

But she won't complain. The view was beautiful. Wind was slightly hitting her face, messing up her hair and if it was some other time she would feel frustrated but the atmosphare was so calming that she didn't want to ruin it.

"How do you know this place?" She asked him when he found his place not so far from her.

"It is relaxing, don't you agree?" He ignored her question but that was fine by her. Wasn't her place to know. 

But she was curious about something "Why such a change of personallity?"

"I told you already. Change of a routine. Life is boring. You are amusing in a way. Nothing much" it's really weird how words were just out of his mouth. It seemed like he didn't even care about anything.

"Till a couple of hours ago I could swear that you were hating me to the core" she told him slightly irritated.

"I still do" was his short answer.

"Than why?" She heard him let out a sigh. She annoyed him. He didn't answer. And it looks like he won't talk for the rest of the time. Which Krystal was fine with.

They were on the roof of one of the highest buildings and she found the small houses, far out of the centre of the city, very mesmoraizing and charming.

All of a sudden, she got a headache. Putting her hand on her forehead she tried to easy the pain by masseging it. She felt like she was missing something. Like something big will happen, or it already did.

"I want to go back now" not waiting for his answer she went away.

Kai, on the other hand, wasn't bothered at all by it.

__

Coming home was what she lived for. Being in her own place, that was giving her a sense of safety. Between her own four walls she felt the best. She liked the outside world, but she prefered the inside just as much. 

She jumped on her bed, laying down. Kai. That's the name thar was going around her mind right now. Who was he? Whar was he? She could not read him. Just when she would think that she might know what kind of person he is, that he fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter