Chapter 3

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite shocking her to the core, the guy still had very little space in Krystal's mind for himself. Yes, she was in shock. Yes, she was curious. But would there really be a third 'meeting', if she could call it like that, between them? The answer was simple: no. Why? Well, because what would be the odds of it? If she, by any chance, meets him again she would start to think that life was prepering her for something big to come her way. 

Okay, she was lieing. She thought a lot of him that day. How does he dare to ignore her again? 

She wanted to go after him but it was like he was a ninja. In a mere of second he dissappiared. Krystal blamed the crowd. She hoped that she won't see him again.

__

A few days passed since that day and the guy left her mind almost completly. Until she saw him again, but this time he didn't see her. At least she hoped so.

But something about him was different. If she wasn't so sure in her ability to perfectly remember each face, she could bet that she wouldn't recongize him. The vibe he was giving of, and his looks at that, were totally different.

Old clothes, consisting mainly of white shirts and dark trousers and that all for nothing sneakers, were now forgetten and in front of her stood the guy wearing a dark blue suit, almost black. His hair, that was a living mess before now is at least presentable. 

He was sitting across a man in a better knows restaurant, being deadly serious that even the smallest movements of his seemed too well calculated and prepered.

His face expresion too. His the usual one would be 'I don't care as long as this doesn't include me' or something like that while, this expresion now was giving of some message that in all honesty she couldn't read. She doesn't think she would want to either. 

It just seemed odd. But, which expresion was him himself than? And who was really he?

__

She stayed there for a few more minutes before slowly taking light steps towards the said restaurant.  It couldn't hurt. After all it was a restaurant for everybody. And these who were 'above' normal, and these who were normal.

Going inside she perposely took a seat at the table closest to the two ordering food so that she didn't seem suspicius.

She took her phone pretending that she was doing something but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter