Chapter 1

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some girls are born as a princesses. They are lucky. And that luck doesn't leave them for a long period of years. Life of a princess continues living up to that name. Like a fairytale. When you have that kind of life how could you be unhappy? What is that that can bring you unhappiness? Love of course. Even when you are a princess love might never find it's way to you. At all.

Again, it didn't work out. Again, he cheated. Again she wasn't enough. And she gets it. He doesn't love her or at least like her anymore, but, does she has to find out about it the way she did? You know what' even funnier? She thought she could finally love him for real, she was starting to,  but than this happened. It wouldn't have hurt this bad if it was someone else, but the fact that it was Jessica that he was cheating on her with was hurting her even more.

Krystal stormed out of the hotel room that she and Jay were suposed to spend some time together not caring if they heard her. She doubted it anyway. She was angry, sad, dissapointed all at once. It hurt more then she wanted to admit. 

She went to resepsionist and payed for the room, telling them to send some food in there in half an hour the most. And just like that she left.

You are wrong if you think she will leave with her head low, she is better than that. She won't give them the pleasure of doing that to her. She will keep her head up and walk with confidence. Nothing can stop her.

But there is still this thought, is she really never enough?

That's how she decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter