Different Styles

You're My... Destiny?!

Chapter 8

                Henry, along with everyone else in the church, gasped when Hyoyeon walked down the aisle accompanied by her grandmother. The ends of her hair were delicately curled to perfectly frame her face. Her white dress hugged her toned body, and showed off her smooth shoulders. The veil trailed down her back beautifully, and all the flowers complimented her complexion. However, while everyone was staring at her clothes and hair, the groom was busy looking into her eyes.

                When she finally reached Henry, he grasped her hand and whispered into her ear, “You look gorgeous.” She smiled slightly and looked down in embarrassment.

                Then she looked back up and said, “I have to tell you something,” but then the minister started speaking.

                The pair said their “I do”’s, when time came for the big kiss. Everyone in the church held their breath and waited. Henry gently cupped his hand around Hyoyeon’s chin, and tilted her face up. His face hovered above hers, waiting for the right moment.

                Suddenly, Hyoyeon jumped up onto her tippy-toes and planted a quick kiss on Henry’s lips.

                “You were taking too long, so I did it first,” she said after pulling away, and the whole room burst into laughter. “Oh, and I love you.” Henry smiled, and the two kissed again, for longer this time. Hyoyeon knew her feelings were returned.

                The reception afterword was full of warm feelings. Almost everyone wanted to make a toast to the newlyweds, many kind things were said. But what pleased Hyoyeon the most was the dancing.

                The dance floor was full; everyone was having a good time grooving to one of Hyo’s favorite hip-hop songs. The bride was expertly popping and locking, even in her wedding dress. Henry just sat at the table and looked on. As he watched her, he couldn’t help but think how lucky he was for having such a talented and amazing wife. Then, he felt a tug on his arm.

                “Dance with me.” Hyoyeon dragged Henry to the middle of the dance floor and began to dance around him. Henry didn’t want to embarrass himself, so he shuffled around a bit, but didn’t try anything dramatic.

                A minute later, the music stopped, and a familiar voice floated throughout the room. “Alright, alright, everyone, it’s time for a slow dance,” Yunho spoke into a microphone. The DJ turned the song on.

                The song that came on was a little too slow for Hyoyeon’s taste, but before she could go and sit down, Henry suddenly pulled her close to him. “My turn to show off,” he said, an amused look in his eyes. He began to waltz her around, gracefully moving his feet and guiding his partner. Hyo, being an expert dancer, was able to catch on quickly. She wouldn’t admit it, but she was actually enjoying this slow dance.

                The couple moved so majestically around the floor that soon all eyes were on them. Whispers of, “Oh, they’re so perfect for each other,” circulated around the room.

                When the song ended, Hyoyeon looked up into Henry’s face and said, “well, it’s not normally my style, but when I’m with you, it’s fine.”

                Henry smirked, then replied, “I feel the same way about your hip-hop.”

                Another song began to play. It wasn’t as classical as the previous song was, but it was a sort of pop slow-dance song. Henry offered his hand to Hyoyeon and raised one of his eyebrows suggestively, as if asking, “May I have this dance?”

                Hyoyeon accepted his hand, and rested her head on his shoulder. They began to shuffle around like all the other dancers, and spent the rest of their happy night like that.

====

A/N: This chapter was made to show that even though they don't have the same styles or tastes, they still can love and accept one another. Had to put that in there, y'all. Hence, the 11 chapters. And it's official! I've finally finished writing ALL of the story, I know every single little thing happening, so, yea. This whole story will be posted soon, be excited! I know I am! (urgh, posting this chapter has caused me to stay up even later to do the work i haven't started yet.)