Jealous or not?

Destiny Equals You and Me

What’s happening to me right now is too good to be true and I don’t think life could get any better than this. I have finally talked to my friends and they’ve forgiven me, they also accepted Tiffany with open arms that you can’t see her nowadays without Daesung, Chaerin or me as her companion, and lastly I have already finalized the school program which would start any minute now.

“I’m so nervous unnie!” Minji whined as she kept on practicing her moves backstage.

“Aigoo you can do it Mingki ah!” Sansan looks so beautiful in her white dress looking like an angel as she pep talked Minji.

“Nae, you’re a great dancer Mingki there’s no need to fuss over it!” Jaejoong spoke out of the blue.

“Thanks unnie, oppa!” Minji hugged the two.

They look so great that I felt that familiar pang in my chest again. Jaejoong in his three piece white suit looks really handsome and it complements Sansan’s white dress, both looks spectacularly good. If anyone would describe they would tell you that both look like an angel.”

“Mr. President we’re the first one to perform better be ready and come up here already.” Bom shouted as she drags the poor Jiyong on his ears.

“Aigoo you two, to think that the other one is the president and the other one the resident composer but it seems like I’ve got two grade school boys on my group. Hey Seunghyun come up here or do I have to drag you out here?” the resident Bominator scolded us.

“Arasso ma’am!” I hastily went to her side or else like Ji I’ll have to perform with ears red as an apple.

“Good!” she patted my head as if I’m a puppy.

“Gosh how come I am friends with this people?” I keep on thinking as I saw my friends laughing at us.

“How come they enjoy looking at us getting terrorized by this Bominator -” my silent complain stopped as soon as I heard Sansan’s stifled laugh, I looked at her and saw how she and Jaejoong ran around the backstage looking every bit like a couple in a music video what’s only lacking is the music and it’ll be completely romantic.

“Hey cover Seunghyun’s eyes he might not perform well, jealousy is a really nasty thing.” Jiyong whispered to Bom which I think everybody in his 10 meter radius heard.

“He already has someone so there’s no need for him to get jealous right Mr. President?” Bom grinned at me sarcastically.

“What are you two talking about?” I frowned.

“Aigoo the closer it is the harder it is to see.” Dongwook hyung just appeared out of nowhere to our surprise.

“Wah don’t you just pop out of nowhere, aigoo my poor heart!” Clutching her heart Bom slapped Dongwook hyung.

“Hello everybody, ready to take on the stage?” he asked everybody in earshot.

“Nae.” Everyone energetically answered.

“Oppa help me he’s terrorizing me!” Sansan ran towards us and Jaejoong still pursuing her.

“Stop that you two, the program’s about to start we don’t want any wardrobe malfunction.” I used my serious tone to warn them.

Both stopped running and went to the corner still laughing silently.

“You know what Bom if I were jealous I’d definitely do the same. Looks like I’m gonna win the bet this time!” Jiyong laugh to which Bom just roll her eyes.

“You know what always comes last Ji? It’s regret, never in man’s entire life did regret came first, right oppa?” she asked Dongwook hyung to which he nodded and grinned towards me.

“You know how I hate it when people around me talk in riddles.” I complained.

“We’re not talking in riddles Seunghyun; you’re just too dense to know what we’re talking about so blame your insensitive heart.” Seungri just butted in our conversation; I went to grab his collar when he stopped at his track.

“Hey PDA is not tolerated in this backstage!” he shouted towards someone, we all look to where he is looking only to see Jaejoong caressing Sansan’s face as if he’s going to kiss her.

“You green minded rat, he’s just gonna remove something that went into my eyes.” Sansan threw some tissue in Seungri’s place.

“Aigoo so defensive now Darong?” the Bominator is now teasing Sansan too.

“Shut up all of you and stop looking!” Sansan shouted while Jaejoong just kept on laughing.

“If I were going to kiss her I’ll make sure to do it in a place where Seungri is nowhere.” Jaejoong decided to join in teasing Sansan.

“I’m outta here!” she walked out but unluckily she didn’t saw the wire on the floor which made her trip.

“Aigoo princess will my role be forever your knight in shining armor, when will I be your prince?” Jaejoong joked as he held Sansan firmly to prevent her from facing the floor.

“First performers please come up here, quickly!” Someone shouted to which I was thankful for if it weren’t for that I would have go down and punch the daylight out of Jaejoong. How could he talk to Sansan like that and how dare he hold her like he was about to kiss her for heaven’s sake!

I heard Jiyong and Bom whispering something and when I looked back at them they grinned at me like crazy and even did the peace sign. However before I went ahead of them I heard Bom said something like: “Saw how Darong blushed? I think betting on Jae is the right thing to do…” I walked as fast as I could before I hear something that would make my heart burst if it hasn’t yet when I saw that scene a while ago.

“Damn why am I feeling this way?” I silently cursed myself.

I take back what I said a while ago, life could be better than this. If only that Jaejoong didn’t enter the scene it would have been perfect.

 

 

 

PS I know I'm a bad writer so to fill up those loooooong months waiting, here's another update for you....I'm so sorry but I'm gonna let our Tabissan suffer first....LOL...(Bad me!)Jaedy fans here's two chaps full of Jaedy moments.....Tabisan you'll have your own time...let Tabi suffer first..ahahaha....okay here it is...may post again on november....see you soon....