Mr. Makeup artist and JAEDEE

Destiny Equals You and Me

We were the first one to perform and I was so glad that we’re through. I went to my assigned seat in front of the stage together with my family so that I could watch the whole program without so much distraction from the annoying Bom and Jiyong.

“Seunghyun glad to see you here son, we haven’t seen you for a long time!” Sansan’s appa greeted me who’s seating just beside my parents.

“Appa, Omma!” I hugged him and omma to whom I haven’t seen for a while now.

“I am really sorry I have been so busy these days, I am even barely home on weekends.” I explained to them.

“Aigoo you’re really serious on being the president!” Omma commented she would have said more but the next performers are now onstage so we watch them perform silently.

I watched the whole performance skeptically looking for flaws but luckily I just saw some minor faults and it passed my scrutinizing eyes.

Tiffany performed well with Hyuna UEE and Taeyeon as group mates they were so y in their outfits that the whole male student population went wild. Looking at the stage she looks fierce and nobody would think that she has a problem. Before their performance ended I saw her panting a little so I went to the dressing room to check up on her.

“Are you alright?” I offered her some bottled water.

“Yup, it was really great performing on stage I feel like a totally different person.” She said jovially.

“But don’t overdo it arasso?”

“Nae, so overprotective.” She murmured and pouted. I decided to ignore it but smiled at her expression.

“I’m going to watch the show in front wanna come with me?” I offered.

“Anio, I’m gonna help here do some makeup for girls.”

“You don’t have to do it there are a lot of students who would do that don’t exhaust yourself too much.” I chastise the now pouting Tiffany.

“I’ll be alright here besides Chae’s helping too so I won’t be alone here, just let me do something useful pretty please.” She did her aegyo and looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Aigoo! Arasso, just approach me if ever you need anything.” I said while pinching her cheeks and went away with a huge grin plastered on my face.

“Bye oppa!” she waved goodbye before going to Chaerin’s side.

­­____

I saw him going to her just to assure if she’s alright and my heart just broke into pieces. How many times can my heart be broken into millions of pieces?

Every time I saw him being sweet to her I can’t help but wish I was her. He was never that sweet to me or even cared that much like he does for Tiffany. Jealousy is eating me up nowadays to the point that I even wished to be sick just like her so he would take care of me.

He smiled at something she said and I sighed.

“I used to make him smile like that too!” I whispered to no one.

He playfully pinch her cheeks before going and he went away with a smile that can melt any female’s heart by just looking at it.

“Bye Oppa!” I watch her while waving merrily at the retreating figure of Tabi.

“Oppa huh, seems like she is definitely special being able to call him oppa.” Muttering to myself I went to the comfort room to let out my tears that are threatening to fall any second now.

It’s been weeks since Tabi introduced Tiffany after talking to us but my heart still can’t accept the fact that I have been replaced in Tabi’s life. I know I am selfish wanting him all by myself but I can’t help it. I tried my best and even befriended her but still my stubborn heart keeps on getting hurt every time I saw them together.

Can you blame me? Tabi’s been part of my life since forever and he’s been my one and only love since like forever too. That’s one of the reasons why I haven’t entertained any suitors because I always end up comparing them to him.

”Stop this nonsense Dara, you still have a performance to do so stop sulking and do what you have to do.” I cheered myself up, luckily nobody’s using the restroom yet or they might think I’m going crazy. I went out only to find Jaejoong waiting for me outside.

“What happened to your face?” he approached me and tilts my chin up.

“What’s wrong having a beautiful face?” I joked.

“Dee you just ruined your makeup after washing your face, so careless. Let me fix it for you.” He said while dragging me towards our dressing room.

He let me sit on a chair and looked for the makeup kit then he started applying some makeup on my face. Our proximity made me slightly uncomfortable as my heart began beating fast, I closed my eyes to reduce some tension but my heartbeat didn’t change. I opened my eyes only to find myself drowned in his stares.

“I never thought boys could be good on this thing.” I joked to erase the tension in the air.

“I learned applying some when I started having some black eye after fights and my older sister is a model/makeup artist she would always use me as a guinea pig for her experiments so I learned from her too.” He laughed at his story and so did I; I can’t imagine him with makeup on.

“Close your eyes for a moment.”

I closed my eyes but continued talking, silence seems overwhelming for me.

“I can’t imagine you with make up on your face.” He applied some eye shadow on my eyes, luckily my eye liner is water proof I don’t think I could let him do that.

“Don’t you dare laugh at me.” I couldn’t help but gag

 “You can open your eyes now, last is lipstick!” he applied a bit of it on my lips. My heartbeat went wild when he wiped the excess of it with his thumb I shied away but he wouldn’t let me pull away.

“Don’t move you might ruin it.” He said while carefully examining my face.

“Okay that’s it I’m done!” I faced the mirror and was shocked to see the result.

“Wow Joongie you’re really good, thank you so much!” he smiled at me and fixed his hair while looking at the mirror too.

“Let me.” I combed his hair through my fingers to arrange it in its usual manner.

“There you go, the Edward Cullen hair style.” He thanked me.

“You know what, we could put up a salon together you do the makeup I’ll do the hair.” I joked as we walked towards the sink to wash our hands.

“We should combine our names for the salon’s name..hmm..Jaejoong Dara.” He’s seriously thinking about it.

“What about Jaera, no…ahm..”

“Jaedara?” I butted in.

“Dee that’s too -”

“JAEDEE!” we shouted in unison then laughed at our silliness.

“Wait you both are still too young to think about the name of your child.” Out of nowhere Seungri said.

“Shut up rat!” Jae and I said in harmony.

“Jaejoong and Dara for standby.” We heard our cue so we went up hand in hand ignoring the malicious stares the green minded rat is giving us.

 

 

 

Long updates yahooooo....thanks for those who commented...never thought I still have readers...aigoo...kamsahamnida!!!!next chappie a jealous Seunghyun...LOL....wait for me on november arasso?!wish me luck on my exams!...bbyong!