I love my bestfriend but he doen't love me back!:(

Destiny Equals You and Me

Tabi and I had been friends for as long as I can remember; our parents are close friends and neighbors at the same time. So we literally grew up together, and we’re so close that people ought to think that we’re a couple (which I wish was true!). We’re just best of friends or if Tabi will tell you it would always be like this:

“I am his older brother and she is my little sister Sansan!”

Ouch! I really hate that line of his. Why can’t he just say?

“Oh, she’s Sansan my soon to be girlfriend and wife!”

It sounds much better neh? I am pathetic right? But who cares? I am in love with my best friend and he doesn’t even see me as a girl, he only sees me as his freaking sister! Even though I would love to shout to the whole world how much I love him, I just can’t. Call me coward but I can’t risk to destroy our friendship; once he will know that I love him I am pretty sure that our relationship won’t be the same. So I just shut my mouth and let my heart shout that I love Tabi; if only hearts could have sore throat mine must have been worse than that!

Many people would say that even the sturdiest wall will collapse; like that wall our friendship we built for so many years alongside with trust, understanding, love, etc. started crumbling down…

“Tabi wake-up, we’ll be late for school if you won’t budge! Oppa, get your freaking lazy off the bed right now!” I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to wake him up, but to no avail. I have been doing this my whole life, waking up Tabi oppa. I am even afraid that I will lose my voice if I keep on shouting like this every day. He’s such a heavy sleeper that even if you will drop a bomb next to him, he won’t even stir. But being friends with him for such a long time I know what to do at a difficult time like this!

“Ya Choi Seung Hyun if you won’t wake up this instant, I will make sure that you can’t see even a single bear brick in your room. I swear that I’ll chuck them off that window of yours!” with my statement, he suddenly got up and rubs his eyes still yawning.

“Sandara Park you don’t have to be so loud and threaten my precious bear bricks!” he said while getting up.

“If I won’t do that we’ll arrive at our school too early for our last period!” I nagged at him.

“So please hurry up and get ready for I haven’t had my breakfast yet and it is because of some stupid people who can’t wake up by just themselves and-”

“Okay, okay, okay! I’ll get ready now. If only you could only leave for me to have some privacy? Or are you willing to join me in the shower?” Tabi pushed me towards his bathroom door, grinning triumphantly.

“Oh he wants to have some privacy, waeyo? Are you afraid that I will tell our classmates your weird bathing habits?” I faced him smiling mischievously.

“Ya Park Sandara stop pissing me this instant or I swear that you won’t be able to see Tamtamie again, arasso?” He shouted like a mad dinosaur hands on his hips.

“Oppa, you’re so scary that you look like raging mad dinosaur!” chuckling, I walked towards the exit but before he could close the door I turned and faced him. Tabi just gave me his what-it-is look.

“Ahm don’t forget to brush your teeth because your breath stinks!” I ran as fast as I could not even bothering to look at his expression. I don’t want to have a broken bone for my first day of school. I was already far away from him when I heard him shout.

“You’ll pay for that later Sansan!” it was followed by a loud bang of his door. I went towards their dining room where I found his parents.

“Good morning appa, omma!” I greeted and hugged them before I went to sit at my usual place.

“Thanks for making the effort to wake him up dear.” Mrs. Choi thanked me while making a coffee for his husband who on the other hand is busy scanning the newspaper.

“That’s nothing omma, we can’t be late for school on our first day especially now that we are both part of the Student Council.”