The Jealous Mr. President

Destiny Equals You and Me

I saw Sansan approached Jaejoong and she said something to him with a smirk on her lovely face, he said something that made Sansan laugh. I felt a little jealous; I never knew that they are so close to each other now.

“Stop staring at them and let’s discuss about our own performance!” Jiyong tapped me on the back.

“What?” I replied.

“I said stop looking at Dara and Jaejoong and let us just discuss our own performance.”

“I was not looking at them, I am just checking if others are already settled in their new groups.”

“Yeah you are not looking at them you were just MERELY GAWKING at them!” Bom laughed while rolling her eyes to which Jiyong also laughed at her statement.

“Yah! I thought we will be discussing OUR PERFORMANCE? So why are we talking about me and THEM?” I was fuming mad as they keep on teasing me.

“Okay if that’s what you want MR. PRESIDENT!” Bom said loud enough to make the other groups look at our direction, she even made a salute to which Jiyong also did and both smiled wickedly at me. If they aren’t my friends I must have strangled them both and hang them upside down.

“Let’s start?” I asked them with my eyebrows raised, both of them just nodded and they put on their serious faces.

Ji started talking about making a song with an upbeat tune…

I took another glance at Sansan and Jaejoong and to my surprise they are seated near to each other that their arms kept brushing. What irked me the most was when Jaejoong tucked Sansan’s hair which fell upon her face. Then he pointed out something at what she’s writing and laughed, Sansan then also laughed but playfully smacked his shoulder.

”Aish! What is this guy doing? Flirting with my Sansan huh?” Seung Hyun is now glaring at Jaejoong.

”What’s wrong with Sansan being with another guy? Are you his boyfriend? Stop being so silly Seung Hyun, you’ve always said that she is just a sister to you so you don’t have any right to be jealous at anyone who wants to be close to her.” A part of my mind reprimanded me.

“Hey stop spacing out dude!” my thoughts were interrupted with Jiyong’s remark, I looked at him.

“Mwo?”

“Mr. President, if you are so bothered with those two acting sweet why don’t you just approach them?” Bom again rolled her eyes at me.

“You look like you are ready to kill Jaejoong!” Ji shook his head and I was left just staring at them both.

“Am I that obvious?”

~~~~~

Not good again....

Sorry but I've got a serious case of writer's block..sad

But anyway thanks for all your love and comments!!!