Headache and Jealousy

Destiny Equals You and Me

 

My eyes followed as Tabi’s car passed mine as it heads towards the exit. Luckily my car is tinted and they didn’t saw me in here gawking at them like crazy. I suddenly felt tears running down my cheeks and realized I was already crying.

“Stupid eyes, stupid heart!” I wiped the tears away but they keep on falling.

“Stupid Dara, why are you crying?” My head hurt reminding me why I am here on my car; I reached out the dash board and looked for a pain reliever when Jaejoong tapped the window. I hastily wiped the tears and rolled the window down.

“Did you find some?” he asked and opened the door.

“Nope.” I quickly hide my puffy eyes but I know it didn’t pass his attention.

“I have one here, drink it so you’ll feel better.” He commanded then pushed the tablet and bottled water in my hands. I took it without any questions and thanked him.

“Come on, let me drive you home.” He held out his hand for my car keys.

“What about your car?” I asked him before handing my keys.

“I’ll ask someone to take it home or just leave it here and go with you to school tomorrow.” He grabbed the keys and fastened my seatbelt for me.

“I could drive you know!” I squirmed in my seat as he fixes my seatbelt.

“Do you think I would let you? Dee it’s dangerous if you’ll drive, you’re not feeling well and after drinking some medicine it might make you drowsy.” He said concern evident on his voice.

“Arasso, Dr. Jae!” I smiled at him.

“So relax and take a nap so you’ll feel better.” He started the engine and we made our way home. I felt my eyes dropping so I muttered a thank you to him before sleepiness consumed me.

“Sleep well my Princess.” I felt him touch my cheek before I dozed off.

____

I saw Seunghyun talking to Tiffany so sweetly and cursed silently upon remembering that Dee is just inside her car and probably seeing everything I am seeing now. It’s not a hidden fact to me that Dee feels something for Seunghyun more than a friendly or brotherly love like what she tells us. Though that did not hinder me to love her, I just can’t help but fall for her even though she doesn’t see me that way.

My heart went out for her every time she glances towards Seunghyun and sees him looking at Tiffany. That’s the irony of love, loving someone who doesn’t love you the way you do. I don’t know what he sees on that girl, for me Dee is way better than her and I have this unexplainable feeling I felt upon seeing her for the first time on the principal’s office first day of school.

The car went off so I swiftly walk off towards my car and searched some medicine for headache I usually brought, Dee complained about her headache while we were practicing. I knocked on her car and motioned for her to open up the door. Upon seeing her puffy eyes I know she cried upon witnessing that scene a while ago but I decided to ignore it and didn’t ask questions. I simply pushed the medicine and the water towards her and ordered her to drink it.

On our way home the medicine kicked in and she just slept like a baby, I looked at her beautiful face and saw a single tear on her cheeks.

“Sleep well my Princess.” I wiped the tears on her cheeks.

I know she’s hurting deep inside and she can’t even talk to anyone about it since it concerns her feelings Seunghyun but I made a promise to myself that I’ll protect her in every way I can. She’s the girl who made me feel love again and I’ll do everything to make her happy even if it means it’ll hurt me. I’ve learned a lesson from the past and I’ll make sure not to suffer the same consequences again.