New Students = New Rivals?

Destiny Equals You and Me

Dara and Seung Hyun arrived at the school in the same car, they look so sweet with Seung Hyun carrying Dara’s bag for her. They waved and greeted friends they met and continue to walk holding hands; looking every bit like a couple. Many students envy Dara because she is so close to Seung Hyun the school’s heartthrob, she’s rich, talented, and intelligent and everything a girl could ask for. Even if she is envied throughout the whole school only es hate her because she is the sweetest and bubbliest person alive! Unlike the mean queenkas of our school she would talk to everyone and approachable.

Seung Hyun on the other hand is the mysterious type, that’s why girls swarm, drool and fantasize about him. He’s a member of our varsity club, president of our music club and the newest president of our student council. Every time he and his band called Bigbang performs our hearts melt.

There’s a trivial thing that is happening at our school right now, there will be two transferees and both are from America and Japan I heard the rumor that they are freaking good looking. Whoever they are, I don’t care they can’t be more good looking than our Dara and Seung Hyun right?

I have the same class with the TabiSan; I forgot to mention it to you that in this school we call them TabiSan (it is a petition for them to be a couple already). The bell rang and our teacher arrived with the super bad news that she will be assigning the seats this time.

“But before I will start our lesson let me introduce to you your new classmates. Let us all welcome Hwang Tiffany and Kim Jaejoong!” two people entered their classroom, as soon as those two entered there was a loud gasp. The rumor is true, both are really good looking!

“Annyeong haseyo, Hwang Tiffany imnida please take care of me!” the girl with blond locks and angelic face bowed.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim Jaejoong imnida please take care of me!” the boy who looks like a girl because he is even more beautiful than the other girls out there.

“OMG I’ve got a new crush! But wait, he’s more beautiful than me so I don’t think we’ll work out. He could probably date Dara or the new girl but not me. I would look like the boy if I would date him!” you chuckled at the thought.

“Ms. Hwang please go and sit beside Seung Hyun and Mr. Kim sit beside Dara. Dara and Seung Hyun raise your hand so that they could recognize you. Since both of you are the president and VP of the student council please take care of them, make them comfortable. Arasso?” the teacher asked them both to which they gladly accept.

“Hello, Dara imnida nice to meet you Jaejoong sshi!” Dara greeted her new classmate and seatmate politely.

“Nice to meet you too, Dara sshi!” Jaejoong smiled at her newfound cute seatmate.

“Yah oppa greet Tiffany sshi!” Dara whispered as she nudged Seung Hyun.

“Welcome to Seoul High Tiffany sshi. I hope you will have a good time here!” Dara greeted Tiffany with a huge smile.

“Kamsahamnida!” Tiffany greeted her timidly.

“Nae welcome to our school Tiffany sshi!” Seung Hyun finally greeted Tiffany because Dara is giving him the deadly glare.

“You too Jaejoong sshi, don’t forget to ask us if you needed something.” Seung Hyun added.

“Okay class, enough of all those introductions you have all the time after the class. We will now start with our lesson” the teacher broke through the noise because some students are now getting to know the new transferees.

“Awww, it’s the first day of class spare us a little time Ms. Jung!” their resident clown Daesung complained with all of our classmates nodding and expressing their agreement.

“Nae, Daesung here wants to have a date with Tiffany sshi! If you won’t give us tome now he is worried that others might ask her first!” Seungri laughed at Daesung’s expense. The class laughed with Seungri making Daesung blush with embarrassment.

“Well since all of you still have the vacation hang over I give up!” their teacher shook her head and walked away towards the door asking Dara and Seung Hyun to take over the class for her. The class was in chaos after the teacher left, endless talking began.

Jaejoong can’t help himself but glance at his new seatmate Dara. She looks so innocent with those expressive eyes, cute nose and charming smile. He saw her playfully spanking Seungri while Daesung hid behind her back, suddenly Seung Hyun pushed Daesung away from her and chased Seungri himself.

“What a possessive boyfriend but I can’t blame him, he had a very beautiful girlfriend so he should be careful.” Jaejoong thought. He blushed when Dara suddenly looked at him and smiled; he waved at her and gave her his best smile.

“This year will be an exciting one!” he chuckled at the thought.

 

~~~mianhe for the lousy update...I lost my flashdrive which contains my fics...huhu:(

will make it up to you soon~~~tnx for subscribing...and tnx for all your comments!!!!