Babies need to know who is their Daddy

Hello Baby

The only female PD said to his fellow PDs “I think there would be more cries if they see next episode.”

 

That night was like hell. No one dare to talk. No one dare to look up. They all were scared of CCTVs which were hiding everywhere. TOP put Sohee in her bed; while Kangin carried both LiJong and Shimizo on his arms and put them on their beds. Everyone decided that Robin should stay out of SiChul’s room, Heechul protested about it but then Hae remind him that all of the members should take care of the baby boy.

“Umma…” Changmin whispered, Jae looked at him “What is it?” “Heechul hyung will be ok, right?” “Yes he will and could you not whispering. I barely hear you Minnie?” “Umma… I don’t want my words be captured in records.” “Minnie you are such a ….Aish. I’m gonna sleep now. Taeyang will be awake in 2 hours, goodnight guys.” “Goodnight” everyone said in union. Leeteuk looked at his watch “Guys, it’s almost 1 am, I think we should follow Jae’s action. Everyone to bed NOW.”

Yunho walked to his shared room with Jaejoong. “How should I sleep with him? God, it’s embarrassing.” When he opened the door he saw Jae already slept. He got shocked when he saw two pillows between his side and Jae’s side. ‘What the??? Why he put some pillows. As if I’m gonna hug him or something?’ Yunho rolled his eyes and striped himself to be only n his boxer and went to his side of the bed. He couldn’t sleep; to many thoughts were on his mind. He turned around and faced Jaejoong who was breathing so slowly ‘just like a baby’ he remain there for few minutes; he couldn’t tear his gaze from the feminine man in front of him “Could you please do not stare at me, I can’t sleep with someone looking at me.” Yunho jumped in his place “You are awake?” “I’ve never slept.” “Oh, Um…. Goodnight” Yunho turned quickly and faced the wall ‘God, I’m so miserable’ “Jae?” “Yes?” “Why you didn’t get shocked by Heechul and Siwon’s relationship?” “Because I knew about that.” “You knew?” Yunho faced Jae again. “Yeah I knew. Heechul and I always talk. He told me about his feeling for Siwon a year ago.” Yunho shocked, he sat on his place “You were in touch with Heechul the whole time?” “Yes.” “Since when?” “Since the day we separated” ‘you mean the day you left me’ “Oh, why he didn’t tell me anything?” “BECAUSE YOU ARE A JERK, APPA” both Yunho and Jaejoong looked at the door frame where Changmin stood with the goofiest grin ever “What are you doing here? And HOW DARE YOU CALL ME JERK?” “I’m here to sleep with my UMMA and you are a jerk; ask everyone you want everyone will tell you that you are a jerk.” “Minnie, don’t be rude, he is your leader after all.” “I know Umma but he behaves just like a jerk even with me, his little cute dongaesangie. His son.” Changmin sighted dramatically, Jae giggled and pushed out his arms to signal Changmin to go to him. “Woa…woa…woa…What are you two gonna do?” “Didn’t you hear, Yunho? He wants to sleep with me. He is my son and my baby.” “What the?? Kim Jaejoong he is not your son, for god sakes and he can’t sleep here, there is no room for him.” “Actually there is, Minnie put out the middle pillows out of the bed and jump in.” Changmin grinned goofily and did what his Umma asked and jumped on the bed. He put his arms around Jae and put his head on his shoulder. “Goodnight MOMMY” he said in fine English, Jae kissed Changmin’s forehead “Goodnight baby.” He responded in English too. Yunho just glared at two grown up men who were enjoying their roleplaying as mother and son a lot. ‘Gosh, Changmin is so annoying.’

“Kangin-ah…” “Yes, Teukie?” “I want to go to Heechul’s room now and drag heechul out.” “WHAT?” Kangin, Henry and Zhoumi yelled in union “The hell man? You are not gonna do such a thing. They need to be alone.” “Why?” “Hyung, Heechul hyung needs to be clam and Siwon hyung is the only person who can do that and for god’s sakes they are couple.” “So what? what if they do something??? Huh??? There is still a CCTV in their room.” “Park Jungsu, if you try to disturb them, I will never ever let you to sneak in my bed in cold nights, I would never ever do a fan-service with you again.” Leeteuk pouted “You are so mean. I’m the mother of the group and you are the worst husband ever, how could you talk to your wife like this in front of our children?” he looked at Kangin with teary eyes “Are you for real?” Leeteuk pouted more and started to sob “OMG, Umma…..” Henry ran to Leeteuk “Don’t cry, Appa didn’t mean anything, did you Appa?” Henry asked with pleading eyes “Gosh, Teukie I’m sorry, I would never yell at you in front of the kids, I’m sorry. Come here. Henry, Zhoumi go to your beds now.” Kangin hugged Leeteuk tightly and rubbed his back till he found that the man stopped his sobs and slept in his arms ‘why you are like this Jungsu….?’

“Siwonnie?” Heechul called from Siwon’s chest where his head was settled “Yes, Rella?” “Tomorrow is the second episode right?” “Yeah, they’re going to show remain of today’s events and tomorrows till noon I think. Why?” “Just wanted to know when all my drama be out.” Siwon smiled “We are gonna watch tomorrow’s episode with joy, there is nothing for us to hide anymore.” “Siwonine? Are you sure nobody gonna hate me?” “I promise you, no body gonna hate you. Let me do something” Siwon grabbed his phone and took a picture of them and put in his twitter. (A/N I’m obsessed with Siwon’s selca tweets so yeah XD ) “What did you just tweeted?” “See for yourself” Heechul grabbed Siwon’s phone and looked at his tweet which said *I’m sure all of you guys saw Hello Baby -special: episode 1, so that means you already know my boyfriend. Doesn’t he so awesome, if you missed the episode there is a pic of me and my Rella @heedictator* Heechul smiled and put down Siwon’s phone “Love you Simba.” “Love you too, my Rella.” But before they were sinking in dreamland; Heechul tweeted something on twitter *Today I fall in love again with my Simba, always love you @siwon407*

 

DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG …… DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG

“WHY NOBODY OPENS THAT IDIOT DOOR?” Kangin yelled from his room. All of the boys were just got out of the bed, some of them were in bathroom and others were still in their bed or waiting outside of bathrooms and waiting for their turn. TOP was in his dreamland on the coach, waiting for his turn to use bathroom and GD were sitting on his laps and cuddling him like a baby.

DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG …… DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG

“FOR SIWON’S GOD’S SAKE, SOMEONE OPENED THIS DOOR.” Heechul yelled form his room but again everyone ignored the ringing door

DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG …… DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG

KNOCK…KNOCK…KNCOK

DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG …… DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG

“YAAAAAAAAAA………I’M COMING.” Heechul yelled and walked toward the door. As soon as he opened the door someone tackled him and pinned him on the ground “UMMA……………….” Heechul got shocked for a second “TAEMIN???” “UMMA……………” “What are you doing here?” Heechul looked at the door and saw the other SHINEE members standing there. Key was rubbing his sleepy eyes and Minho was grumpy “Taemin, what are you guys doing here?” “UMMAAAAAAA….” “YAH, YOU BRAT. STOP CALLING ME UMMA AND TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” “Sorry, Heechul hyung, Taemin whined all night because he wanted to see you, we know it’s too early but he didn’t let us sleep.” “Tae, get up.” Taemin got up from Heechul and Heechul got up too. “What’s going on here? Omg, what are you doing here babies?” Leeteuk said dragging a very sleepy henry with him “We are here to bring Tae to his mommy.” “Omg, Minnie you are such a cutie.” He pinched Taemin’s cheek but Heechul hit his hand hard “Do not touch my baby.” Taemin giggled and Leeteuk rolled his eyes “You, guys, come in and go to living room. Breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes.” Key,Jonghyun,Onew and Minho went to living room and fell on the coaches. Heechul looked at Taemin with serious eyes “Taemin, what are you doing here?” Taemin looked down “Why you didn’t tell me Siwon hyung is my Appa?” Heechul looked at Taemin in disbelief “Taemin, I’m not your real mother and Siwon is not your real father.” “I know, but I want to be your baby and I don’t like the attention you give to that baby” Taemin pouted and crossed his arms with a big frown on his face; Heechul giggled “So, my baby is jealous?” “I’m not jealous.” “Taemin?” both Heechul and Taemin turned to source of the voice “Auntie…….” Taemin ran and hugged Jae tightly with his legs around his waist “Hey you little brat. Let go of my Umma……” Taemin let go of Jae and spitted his tongue to Changmin. “Umma…where Wonnie Appa?” “Taking his morning shower. Let’s go to living room.” Everyone were gathering to living room and waiting for breakfast except of Siwon and Shindong who were the last people to take a shower. TOP and GD were cuddling again even after their daily shower and were still sleepy “What is wrong with this two?” Hae asked “Don’t know” Hyuk answered “hae, are they SHINEE sleeping on our coaches?” “I guess so,hyukie.”

DIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONG

Ryewook ran to the door “hi, hyung.” “hi ryewook. Help me with this pockets, please.” “yes, hyung.” Super junior’s prince manager Kim JongHoon walked to living room with wookie following him “hi guys.” “hi hyung.” “what are shinee doing here?” “taemin dragged them here because he missed his umma. Spoilt brat.” Changmin said out loud “I’m not a spoilt brat….appaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…….” taemin ran to siwon who just walked to living room and hugged him with a pose he hugged jaejoong; siwon hugged him back and carried him like a baby and walked to the coach which heechul was sitting on, he put down taemin between him and heechul “why you are whinning baby?” “changmin hyung makes fun of me.” Everyone laughed towards taemin’s baby like acting. “TOP APPA……………” a very high-pitched voice yelled from the door frame. TOP jumped from his place “oh…what is it sohee?” “I NEED TO GO TO BATHROOM.” “go ask your Yongie appa” “APPAAAAAAAAAAAAA……….. HE IS IN YOUR ARMS.” Realization hit TOP “WHAT THE ?????” he hit GD and threw him to the ground “AAAAAAAA….WHAT IS IT? WHY DID YOU THROW ME TO THE GROUND?” “BECAUSE YOU WERE CLINGING ON ME.” Everyone ignored those two “come on henry, let’s go and wake LiJong and Shimizo.” “kangin hyung?” “yes, MiMi?” “I hate it when leeteuk hyung dragged henry with him.”

Everyone were talking and keep ignoring TOP and GD’s argument “TOP APPAAAAAAAAA……….YONGIE APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” “WHAT?” the boys said loud in union “I NEED BATHROOOOM NOW.” Boys ran their daughter. “I’m wondering why everyone said I have the highest pitched voice. She is worse than me.” With junsu’s staitment everyone bursted to laughter.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI, new chappie here babies

first let me clear something, i did a mistake in last chap.... i said they had a dejavu from 2 days ago... i meant that first day.... each episode will be aired the naight of that day... it means DAYS:Recording and NIGHTS:watching it on TV

OK........... omg......... I'm so in love with my baby Taeminnie..........isn't he just so cute. there will be more of SHINEE.... and another guys too....just wait for next chap....hoo hoo hoo hoo.... ooooooooookay....

@Sarah_OT5 thanks babe....

@ladyviet92, and @subicbay don't be sad Heechul is fine ya know :))))))

@Aki_Hikari of course it's not a normal Hello Baby.... *wink* I'm not gonna tell what will happen *I'm a DEVIL*

@x-redight yeah, everything is just fine :))))))

thanks to all 42 subscribers and 1176 viewers........please give me more comments and don't be a silent reader

love you all