It's GOODBYE time

Hello Baby

“Heechul, baby, get up” “don’t wanna” it was 8:30 and the vans would be at the mansion at 9 but Heechul was still in bed and didn’t want to get out. “Give me Robin and go freshen up. We should be ready 9 o’clock sharp.” Heechul tightened his grip over Robin “I don’t want to leave.” Siwon sat behind Heechul on the bed and hovered over his body “Me neither baby, but show is over, we need to leave. By the way we are still on record. Lee Soo-Man -ssi will call you to his office then you will be scowl for being a bad image for young children by being a stubborn idol” this got Heechul; he handed robin to Siwon and went to bathroom to freshen up.

 

“Yunho” “Yes baby.” “Would you take me to a hotel room?” Yunho looked at Jae “Why you want me to take you to a hotel room?” “To make love to me before we get separated again” Jae whispered. Yunho got freaked out. It wasn’t just the day they would get separated with their child; it was the day that they would get separated from each other. “I am not letting you go” “I must go. We must go. The law suit is still on” Yunho took Jae’s face in his hands “I would fight for you. I would never leave you alone anymore; I can’t be without you anymore.” Tears were pooling in both of their eyes. They were in a silence when they heard a sob. They looked over the door and saw Changmin is trying to hide behind the door. “Come here baby” Jae called for him and Changmin ran to him like a 5 years old kid. “Umma, please, Please, Please don’t leave us again, can’t be without you anymore. Appa is mean when you are not around” Changmin said within his sobs. Yunho hugged both Jae and Changmin “I will make sure your Umma and both of your sibling stay with us, they have to.”

 

“Leeteuk, please be calm. You are being a drama queen again” “I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN, I am just upset, Kangin-ah” Kangin hugged his teary face boyfriend “I know baby, I know. But there is nothing we can do.” “Why can’t we keep the kids” “First of all, kids have their own parents. They missed their kids and kids miss them too.” “What is the second reason?” “I can’t think of any. Now get up, we are the Appa and Umma of the group, we should put on a good image” Leeteuk listened to Kangin and went to bathroom to wash his wet eyes. “KANGIN-AH, I just recognized something” “What baby?” “JYJ boys will be leaving today. They will separate from TVXQ. OMG, my poor babies” new tears appeared on Teukie’s face. Kangin walked to him and hugged him “Oh, baby. Stop it. I am sure Lee Soo-Man would never let them apart again.” “But they are from another company now” “I know sweetie but they will sort it out. Now let’s go to living room and get ready to say goodbye”

 

Everyone was gathered in living room, nobody was crying both the atmosphere was so tense. “OH, I cannot bear this anymore, can we talk or do something. Silence kills me” G-Dragon said with a hoarse voice which happened to him because of crying. “I should say, I agree with GD.” Siwon said while robing Robins back gently. Kangin stood and took a deep breath “Ok, I go first. First of all, I had a great time with all of you guys, even our little disagreements, everything was just so fun.” He looked at the three little kids who were sitting on an armchair together “You kids were awesome. I am sorry that we had a short time to know you guys. I hope we meet in the future again and always remember us, and I hope TaeYang and Robin remember us too.” Kangin finished his speech and sat down. Top stood up from his seat and cleared his voice “Um… I just wanted to add something to Kangin’s words, this show makes us great friends, more than before and I think the best thing about this show was that we all found our other halves.” He sat down, all the couples looked at each other lovingly “HEY, what about me and Kibum? We didn’t found our other halves?” Changmin said with a cute pout after, Kibum smacked his head “Why did you involve me, idiot? I do not need any other half yet, I am good myself.” Changmin rubbed his abused head and stick his tongue out at Kibum “Whatever”

The banter between Kibum and Changmin brought smile to everyone’s face, Leeteuk looked motherly at two “I know someday you would find your half, babies” “Ahjuma Teukie, I am not your baby” Changmin said and rubbed his cheeks on Jae’s chest “I am my Umma’s sweet kid”

 

Somewhere in Seoul a phone was ringing “Hello, CJeS entertainment.” “Hello, I am Lee Soo-Man. SM entertainments’ CEO. Can I talk to your boss?” “Hold on a second Lee Soo-Man -ssi” a few seconds later “Hello, I am CJeS’s CEO. How can I help you.” this Lee Soo-man and I want to ask for a DBSK reunion. Are you in or out?” “What do you mean reunion?” “Look, sir. I don’t want these five boys be separate again.” “But JYJ left your company on their own will” “I know, but would let them to come back if they want to.” “Look, my kids were DBSK fans and the break up hurt them a lot. I would do everything which makes my kids happy again” “So I will send you, the paper works today.” “I will be happy to sign them.”

As soon as Lee Soo-Man hung up the phone he heard a knock on his door, YG entertainments’ CEO walked to the room “Oh, Hyun Suk, what are you doing here?” “I hope I’m not bothering you.” “Oh, no, Not at all. Come, sit down, how can I help you?” “I just wanted to share my idea with you.” “Ok, I am all ears” “I was thinking, maybe we should put on a real show-case with our participant groups in the hello baby and make song for them all and make them sing it together.” Lee Soo-Man looked at YG with interest “I think that’s an excellent idea. I should talk with DBSK and SuJu’s managers then” “DBSK? I thought their name is TVXQ now” “I think beside our joint showcase and song, SM has another surprise for the fans” “I like this surprise as well. Those five boys were awesome together.” Lee Soo-Man just smiled knowingly at YG.

 

At the Hello Baby mansion

All the boys were standing at the entrance door and kids were ready to departure. The three ladies from the beginning of the show came with a big, white van. Yunho sighed “I think this is the end.” SoHee looked at all of the boys “I wanted to say this from all of us five; we will be missing you Appas and uncles. You were so great.” The three older kids bowed to the celebrities and took their bags and climbed up the van. Two of the ladies took robin and TaeYang from Zhoumi and Yoochun’s hands and followed the other lady who took toddler’s bags to the van and the driver, drove away.

After the white van went out three other vans but in black came to the view. “I think that is our cues to say goodbye guys.” Shindong said. “Wait a second” Junsu said “Something isn’t right” Yoochun looked at him with concern “What is it Su-Su?” “There is 3 vans but we are 4 groups” as soon as the words came out of Junsu’s mouth; the door of one of the van’s opened and Lee Soo-Man came out “Thanks for your observation Kim Junsu. I am sure you all are concerned about why I here, I should say I am here to bring back 3 ex-members of my company.” JYJ boys’ jaws dropped and a faint ‘WHAT’ came out of Jae’s mouth but it was Yunho who talked “You mean, we are gonna be DBSK again?” “Yes, I talked with CJeS’s CEO and he said if JYJ wants to get back they can. Do you want to?” “Of course we want” Jae said and jumped on Lee Soo-Man and hugged him tightly “Thank you, thank you, Thank you.” “Your new contracts are ready in my office and you guys can bring your lawyers too if you want.” JYJ tanked Lee Soo-Man again “Now, go to vans now, you guys just have this evening to rest. To much work tomorrow.” “What? We just finished a TV-show sir” Changmin whined “I don’t care, everyone to vans now.” All the SM entertainment boys walked to the vans while whining and nagging, Lee Soo-Man looked to BigBang’s due “What are you waiting for, run to the van NOW” both rappers practically ran to their van and closed the door behind them. Gdragon took a deep breath “Boy, that old man is so scary” top looked outside “Yeah, tell me about it. Thank god he is not our boss”

 

At DBSK’s van

Jae was sitting on Yunho’s lap and was smiling so big “I am feeling rejected” Changmin said “Why is it Minnie?” Junsu asked “I am happy that Appa and Umma are back together but they will start to play lovely dovley again and I will be the food monster baby again” Junsu sighed “At least you are not the one who sits beside them but always be ignored.” “But you have Yoochun hyung.” Changmin said “You think I have him. He will start to fan–boying over YunJae again” Junsu pointed to Yoochun who was busy taking photos from sweet pose of YunJae.

 

At SuJu’s van

“I have this feeling that we missed something.” “For Siwon’s god sake, Leeteuk, stop being a drama queen. You are over reacting again. BTW the show is finished; you should stop acting like a mother” Kyuhyun smirked at Heechul’s little speech towards Leeteuk and whispered to him “Hyung, do you know any time that Jungsu hyung ever stopped being a mother” “You have a point there, star-craft addict” Heechul said smirking “Hyung, how many times I should say that I am not an addict” Heechul throw an eyebrow up “You sure, I am sure I remember you being ignore bye one cute bunny because of that” Kyuhyun frowned and crossed his arms over his chest and sent death glares to a grinning Heechul.

“Baby I think that’s enough teasing for today?” “Oh, I didn’t even start Simba. You know how I love to be teas in bed.” Siwon got red with Heechul’s retort.

 

THE END

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello guys,

this is the last chapter, I am gonna miss this story alot. it is like my baby.

thanks to all of you for bearing with me and all my silly writing.

thanks to my all 91 unique subs and all 5075 viewers.

thanks to whoever commented and thanks to all silent readers.

@samirajoon: thanks for reading this story and waiting patiently

@mynameisminho176 we both gonna miss the show

@Aki_Hikari sorry if you cried

@lhotshot83 unfortunetly it was the last day

@loser220 I am gonna miss the babies too

@radictator do not worry my next story will have SiChul as a main character... not sure about 2min because I am not a shipper for them and there will be other couples too... I wish you wait for it.

@happydays4ever I don't want to write to much and then make every one bored. so I am ending it when it's time...

@Jiyoolie Sorry, hope you don't cry.

 

BY THE WAY, TOMORROW AT 21ST OF MARCH IS THE NEW YEAR IN MY COUNTRY, IRAN, SO I WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR... :)))))