Game Addict in trouble part1

Hello Baby

“Wookie?” “Yes, Teukie hyung?” “Is everyone left?” “Yes hyung. except Taemin who is with his Heechul” “Oh, ok. Where are the kids?” “Which kid?” “All.” “Um… LiJong, Robin and Shimizo are with Siwon hyung and Zhoumi, Taeyang is with Changmin and SoHee is with Henry.” “Why he is not with her parents?” “Her parents went back to their dorm to get some extra clothes” “Ok, I almost forgot we need some groceries, we should sent someone” “I’m volunteer” Heechul walked to room with holding Taemin’s hand. “You? Volunteer?” “Yeah, what is wrong with me? Besides I need some supplies.” “Ok. You go” “I took Siwon and Taemin and the other kids too.” “Ok, wait, WHAT?” but before Teukie could say anything Heechul ran outside.

Heechul and kids; including Taemin, excited voice could be heard from outside where they were popping in the car to leave for the shopping and Siwon’s fatherly voice who was yelling “Kids, slowly. Heechullie, please act mature. Taemin let Shimizo sit on your lap. Changmin  could you please hold both Taeyang and Robin Tightly? Heechul fasten your seatbelt and don’t move too much” Zhoumi who just came to room smiled wildly “Is it me or Siwon is acting so much like dad?” he said with too many giggles afterwards.

Sungmin was pissed, super pissed. Kyuhyun didn’t pay any attention to him at family reunion day at all. He went to game room were Kyuhyun and Yoochun were playing tv games again. He sat down on one of the sofas and sulked more. “You ok Minnie?” Ryewook who walked to the room asked “Yeah, just peachy.” he said with an obvious anger in his voice. “What is it? Tell me.” “I’m ok Wook.” “Ok, whatever you say” Ryewook followed where Sungmin was glaring and it ended with Kyuhyun’s back head. He was sure if glares could kill, Kyuhyun’s body would have been rotten by now. Ryewook got up and went to Henry, Zhoumi and Junsu who were playing monopoly. “Guys we have a big problem.” “What is it hyung?” “Sungmin is pissed” “Over what?” Yesung asked while walking to the boys “You better say over whom?” “Ok, over whom?” “Kyuhyun” “Oh” “Um… I didn’t get it.” “Junsu, Kyu ignored Sungmin all the family reunion.” “So what? He always do that when he is playing with his game consoles” “Yeah, but it’s different. Everyone are being all lovely dovely but Kyu just ignored his supposed to be partner” “I still don’t get it.” “Look, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are always pair together that’s why everyone call them KyuMin. They have to be together but Kyu is ignoring Sungmin.” “Yoochun and I have to be partners, too but I ignore him sometimes.” “Because Sungmin likes Kyuhyun.” “Thanks for sharing my private life Yesung.” “Oh , I’m sorry…” Sungmin ran to his room and locked it from inside and jumped on his bed and burst in to tears.

“Where is Minnie?” Hae asked Teukie who was trying his best to call Heechul and Siwon but none of them were answering “I don’t know” “What are you doing hyung?” “Calling SiChul, but they are not answering.” “Why you are calling them?” “They took all the kids shopping and I’m kinda so WORRIED” Kangin grabbed Teukies waist when he passed his sofa and made him sat on his lap “Come on, Teukie, they will be fine, Heechul can be so motherly and Siwon is already too much mature. Just relax” “How can I be relaxed when they took all the kids?” “Come on hyung, they will be fine, Changmin is with them too” “Than’t my main worry. That son of yours is too crazy” Jae rolled his eyes “My Changminnie is the best son ever” “Yeah, sure. WHY THESE BOYS DO NOT ANSWERING THEIR DAMN PHONE?” “Hyung, can I say something?” “What is it Shindong?” “Do you know that there is a recording team with them?” “Really?” “Yes, and some body guards and I’m sure they will not let anything to happen to them.” “So, why I was worrying that much?” “You are asking us hyung?” “Guys, can someone tell me where is Minnie?” “Why you want to know where he is Hae?” “Because I need to borrow his guitar, Hyukie, I left mine at dorm.” “Ok.” “He is probably in his room, Hae hyung but I think it’s better to leave him alone.” “What happened Wookie?” Kangin asked and Ryewook knew he couldn’t pass it so he told them what happened. “That idiot, game maniac. Gonna teach him how to behave someone” Teukie wanted to get up but Kangin sat him again on his lap “You do not interfere in someone else’s life.”

“Hey, any of you seen Sungmin?” “Look who’s finally asking for him?” “Did you say something Kibum?” “Yeah I did. I said look who’s finally asking about Sungmin.” “What’s that supposed to mean?” “Why don’t go and ask Sungmin yourself.” “KIBUM” “Ok, hyung, I zip my lips.” “I don’t understand what you said Kibum, just tell me where is Sungmin?” “He is in your room.” “Thanks.” Kyuhyun walked to the bedroom and took the door knob, the door was lock. He knocked on the door “Sungmin, you there?” “What do you want?” “I need to borrow your phone mine is dead” “Why?” “I need to buy me some new games” the bedroom door opened and then … SLAP… “You are a bastard Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said and closed the door in Kyuhyun’s face.

Kyu was standing there frozen, he turned around to see 4 adults and 3 kids looking at him with wide eyes “What was that all about?” Heechul asked still surprised. 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi guys,

new chapter, wish you like it. it's gonna be 2 parts.

thanks to all my 60 subs and all 2628 viewers.

P.S: all of you are dancing around now bcause you think you got your clue for next couple but you are wrong.

@mynameisminho176: sometimes i think Key is really look likes Yesung, anyway thanks for the suggest. you will find out who is the new happy family.

@radictator: thanks for commenting and I'm happy you like it. you will know who is the next couple when i post the next chapter *evil grin*

@gogumacouple: thanks for the suggest but you know it's hard for me to changed the way of writting.

@lhotshot83: thanks :)))

@hanaseka47: You and Amber should wait for next chapter