sleeping beauty can cook

Hello Baby

Yunho couldn’t help, a smile formed on his lips.

He was watching the older man’s chest which was going up and down… BAM “HYU….” Yunho clapped his hand to Changmin’s mouth “Don’t you dare to talk loudly” he whispered, Changmin nodded. Yunho let his hands dropped “Why you came here, Min?” “Those bastards don’t let me to play” “Are you serious?? You are acting like a 5 years old kid now Changmin. You are protesting and why are telling me this?” “I wasn’t supposed to tell you. I wanted to tell Jae-Umma and then he came and kicks their asses. especially that Cho Kyuhyun.” “Oh my god, Changmin… you are crazy? And by the way why don’t go to Teukie he is the mother figure of the SuJu boys?” “Wow that’s a good suggestion; I should go to Teukie Ahjuma then. Aee ya. Kiss Umma from me.” He ran out of the room. Yunho shake his head ‘this kid is so crazy’ then he looked at Jae and the baby again but this time the baby was asleep on Jae’s chest. He took out his cellphone and captured a pic from the scene in front of him, and save it as Boo and the baby. He smiled with a satisfaction.

“Ahjuma…Ahjuma…” Changmin ran to Teukie’s room. “What did you call me?” “Ahjuma…. Jae hyung is my Umma and Yunho is my Appa, Appa said you are the mother figure of the SuJu so I came to this to call you Ahjuma….” Teukie’s jaws dropped “Oh god Shim Changmin, you touched my heart. I really feel like a mother to SuJu but those kids never listen to me. Never mind what did you want from me?” “Ah…that, your kids especially that evil kid, don’t let me to play with them.” “Kyu didn’t let you play. Let’s go kiddo, I’m gonna teach them a lesson”

“Kick his , Kyu. Come on man. You are so slow” “could you shut up Hyukjae, I can’t kill him; he is in our team damn it.” “CHO KYUHYUN” “GOSH” all the boys yelled in union. “OMO, hyung what is it with you, you just make us to have a heart attack.” “You young man, why don’t you let your cousin play?” “Our cousin, we are not even related to each other, how could we have a cousin?” “Don’t talk back to me, let Changmin plays too.” “Oh that’s the reason. You shouldn’t bother Jungsu hyung, Minnie. You should just ask us.” “I already asked you guys 100 times, Chunnie hyung. But you keep telling me to don’t disturb you guys.” “That’s enough, let him play now.” “Yes, Umma.” The SuJu boys said in union. “Good my boys, where is Siwon and Heechul?” “They are at their room with the baby Robin.” “Ok and where is your Appa?” “Our Appa?” “I mean Kangin, Donghae.” Donghae made an ‘O’ shaped face “He is playing with LiJong and Shimizo in the garden, Shindong and Zhoumi are there too.” “Ok, see ya guys later and please do not swear too much, we are being record. Got it kids?” “Yes Umma.” “Yes Ahjuma.” “Good boys.” As soon as Teukie left the room Kyuhyun smacked Chagmin’s head hard, Chagmin frowned and yelled “AHJUMA” “CHO KYUHYUN.” “SORRY UMMA…..Yah Shim Changmin, you are such a kid.” Changmin spited his tongue out at Kyu.

“TOP Appa can I go and play with others in the garden? Please.” “Of course baby but be careful ok? If you need anything just tell one of the Ajushis. Ok?” “Ok, appa.” SoHee said cheerfully and ran to garden to play with others. PANG….” WHAT THE…?” “That was because to call me kid.” PANG “and that was for calling me a .” GD was ready to smack TOP with the pillow again but TOP took it from him and tackled the man. GD was pinned to the ground “What the hell?” “You attacked me first, and now you are gonna be punished.” “Oh…god…no. SeungHyun-ah…Please…no…tickle….oh, god…just…don’t… no….no…no…hahhahahahaha….no….stop…hahahaha…” TOP kept tickling him and the boy under him was laughing so hard. “Promise me you would never ever smack me again.” “hahahahahha….please…..hahahahha…..I promise…. Just please….don’t tickle….hahahahaha…anymore.” “Ok, good boy.” He stopped but GD was still laughing “stop it now.” “Ahh… I need some air…. Gosh…you are so cruel SeungHyun.” “I know baby.” TOP said and got off the little man “What did you call me right now?” “JiYong.” “No you didn’t. You called me ‘baby’” “What the…? I would never call you such a thing.” He said ant got out of the room. GDragon pouted “But you just called me that…”

“Come on Appa. I want to reach that tree.” “It’s dangerous, Mizo…” “Please Appa.” “No baby, you will get hurt.” Shimizo pouted but he knew that his Appa was right. Shindong was teaching the other kids to how to dance, while Zhoumi was trying to copy Shindong’s acts. “Kangin-ah……..” “Yes Teukie.” “We need to go for grocery shopping, it’s already afternoon and we didn’t prepare anything for dinner.” “Ok. Call the others, we will decide about who is going for shopping and who is going to cook.” “Ok.” “Hyung, why he asked for your suggests?” “Seriously, I don’t know Shindong, he is kind of weird these days.”

“EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW.” Teukie yelled “Who said he is our leader, DBSK’s leader is Yunho-Appa, right Chunnie?” “He is TVXQ’s leader but our leader is Jaejoongie, right Su?” Junsu nodded while Changmin was frowning and pouting in a same time. Everyone walked toward living room. “Why you are so loud Jungsu, you almost woke my baby.” “It’s our baby, Heechul and I yell because if I don’t nobody listens to me.” “Could you please say why you call us hyung?” “Of course TOP, we need some volunteers for grocery shopping and we need some cooks too.” “I will go for shopping just tell me what you need.” “You can’t go alone, Shindong. We need other volunteers too.” Nobody reacted to Teukie. “Aish, you guys…. I will choose you myself, Kyu, TOP, Hyuk, Hae and Yuchoon you guys will go with Shindong. And now who is gonna cook? Wookie are you interested?” “Actually hyung, I just know how to cook for ourselves, I don’t know what kids should eat.” “Ahjuma…Ahjuma…Ahjuma….” “What is it Changmin?” “We should ask Jae-Umma to cook for us.” “Yeah that’s a good idea, by the way, where is he?” “He is asleep now with baby Taeyang… wake him up first.” “Ok, Yunho call Jae, tell him we need his knowledge in cooking. Ask him what he wants for cooking so we send shopper for that.” Yunho nodded and went to his shared room with Jae while the camera man and a PD followed him ‘God, this guys are so annoying, why they keep follow us? They can use some CCTV around the house. Aish.’ He reached to their room and entered. Jae didn’t move at all and baby Taeyang was still slept on his chest. Yunho took a deep breath “Jae-ah…Jae-ah” Jae opened his sleepy eyes slowly “Yes?” “We need you in the kitchen; we need to know what you want for cooking a dinner so we can send some people to buy those things.” Jae rubbed his eyes ‘why you are so cute doing this childish thing’ Yunho thought “Ok, I will be out there in 5 minutes.” “Ok” Jae looked at his chest and saw the sleeping baby on his chest; he cuddled the baby carefully without waking him up and put him in his crib. He the baby alarm and turned around “OMO, oh…PD-ssi you gave a heart attack.” “Oh, sorry Jae-ssi. You ok now?” “Ah, yes, just next time make some noise.” Female PD smiled and nodded and Jae smiled back and got out of the room.

“Ok, let me see. I need meat, chicken, eggs, flour, salt, pepper, paprika, sugar, cocoa, tea and coffee, too many vegetables and fruits, butter, olive oil, pasta, and some sausages….. Did you understand guy?” “Yes chief.” Jae smiled at the shoppers. “Appa…Appa. Can we come too please? Mizo, SoHee and I want to come…please” “Yes guys you can come too.” “But Kangin-ah…” “Come on Teukie… It’s better this way, they won’t disturb Jae too.” “Ah, ok.”

“Umma…Umma” “Yes Minnie”  “Can I help please, please?” “If you promise me that you will not touching not cooked food I will give you permission.” “I promise to you Umma, cross my heart.” Jae chuckled “Ok, let’s see what we have here… if someone else wants to come he is allowed too.” Ryewook and Sungmin smiled happily and ran after Jae to the kitchen while dragging Henry with them. “What should we do now?” Yesung asked. “Let’s have some games… at least this time we have anybody which don’t let us play.” “Great suggestion Su, let’s go.” All the boys except Teukie, Siwon, Heechul and Yunho ran toward the game room. “I need some relaxing time. See ya guys later. Call me when they came back.” Heechul let himself to crash in to the couch “I’m totally bored. I want my radio DJ-ing back now.” Siwon sat beside him and Heechul made a comfortable place for himself on his chest, Yunho looked at those too suspiciously “What you wanna do hyung?” he asked. “Don’t know, I’m not in the mood for a video game, and I don’t like cooking. I hate watching t.v too. Oh god I’m totally bored” Yunho rose an eyebrow on him. “Hyung you are weird.” “Thanks” Heechul said and closed his eyes. Siwon put his head on the back of the couch and closed his eyes as well while he was patting Heechul’s hairs ‘What is wrong with these two.’ Yunho thought and went to kitchen. He saw that Jae is ordering the others to pick up the right piece of plates for dinner. ‘Why he is so cute when he acts like a real wife?”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hi. i'm back with other update here

wish you like it....

thanks for sub.................please do comment....

and sorry if there is some mistakes here and there, i had a very bad headache while writing this, and as far as i checked there was nothing so if you see anything just ignore it

@etyeimora  , @nigyu07 and @Aki_Hikari thanks for comments ..... wish you like this chapter too

love <3