the TEASer came out

Hello Baby

‘Why he is so cute when he acts like a real wife?’

As soon as Yunho left the room Heechul opened his eyes “why he is so slow?” “Who is so slow Heechul?” “The ing Jung. I mean come on even my grandma ship YunJae and he is not doing anything special yet.” “Are you serious?” “Do I look like that I’m kidding SIWON?” “I meant that you grandma is a YunJae shipper?” “Oh, about that yes she is. She even ships KangTeuk, EunHae and JongKey” “What about SiChul?” “She doesn’t like it; she says you look at me so ertly.” “Me?? ertly??” “I think she is right.” Siwon opened his mouth to protest but Robin’s crying voice didn’t let him. Heechul smirked and yelled “PD-ssi… our baby is crying.” A PD ran to the room with a cameraman “You can go to him, we follow from behind.” Heechul got up and went to his shared room with Siwon leaving him behind ‘Why exactly I’m in love with Kim Heechul?’

30 minutes later

“GUYS…guess what?” Shindong yelled from the front door while he entered the house with others following him. Leeteuk who just woke up from his nap came out of his room “What is it Shindong?” “We saw our shows teaser. It was so cool…” Yoochun said. Sungmin pouted “I want to see it too…Kyu I want to see it too.” Kyuhyun rolled his eye “Why you are so childish hyung, you are worse than babies.” “Sungminnie, we should sit in front of TV 24/7 now.” “I agree Wookie.” Siwon who heard their conversations the TV, as soon as it got completely on the hello baby music started “GUYS, WE ARE ON TV NOW.” He yelled and everyone ran to room to see it. The teaser didn’t show the faces of the members, they just showed babies faces and said that it’s a surprise for all of the fans out there. “It wasn’t so special” Heechul commented with Robin in his arms. “I agree with Heenim, come on guys, we need to cook” Jaejoong said and walked to kitchen with Sungmin, Ryewook and Changmin following him. “Did he just acted like a house wife or it was just me?” “It was just you” Leeteuk said and dragged GD and Hae with him in the kitchen “Yoochun, I’m so disappointment of you. You should be ashamed of yourself, come on henry we need to help others.” Junsu said and left for kitchen with Henry “What did I say? Why all of them are mad at me now?” TOP just shrugged and lead the kids out for playing some games. Heechul passed Robin to Kyu and looked at Yoochun with crossed arms “You kinda indirectly refers to all of the girly members which includes me but I don’t mind for being a house wife, because all they do is cooking, raising kids, shopping and cleaning the house but I just can do the shopping part which I really like it so it’s awesome to be a house wife.” Heechul took a deep breath and smirked then left the boys and went to kitchen. “He is so weird sometimes” “I know right, he is my boyfriend.” Kyuhyun gulped “WHAT?” everyone yelled “Yah…why you guys yelling?” “Did you just said, he is my boyfriend?” Kyu gulped again “Yah…Lee HyukJae….Do you want to start a scandal? Why you said such a thing in front of TV???” “But he said that?” “So what? You are a boy and you are my friend; that make you become my boyfriend.” “But…” “NO BUTS….” Kangin smacked Kyu’s head “You better show some respect kid, he is older.” “Oh sure.” Kyu said and went to SiChul’s bedroom and put the sleeping Robin in his bed.

Yunho took a deep breath and let himself to fall on the couch beside Siwon “So what’s up?” Siwon looked at him “Nothing.” “You sure?” “Look Jung, I’m not in a mood so please do not provoke me” “Ok, Choi.” “Good” “Good” “YUNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE………….” Yunho jumped from his place ‘Did he just call me Yunnie?’ “JUNG YUNHOOOOOOOO” “WHAT IT IS JAEJOONG?” “DO YOU REGODNIZE THAT TAEYANG IS NOT JUST MY SON, HE IS YOURS TOO AND HE IS CRYING SO HARD NOW” “HE IS JUNSU, CHANGMIN AND YOOCHUN’S SON TOO.” Jaejoong walked out of kitchen with an apron, he stopped in the doorframe and crossed his arms with a frown on his face “Su and Minnie are helping me at the kitchen and I’m not talking to this guy sitting on a couch with HyukJae…so the only person is you.” Yunho just looked at Jae… “GO AND TREAT MY BABY OR YOU GONNA SLEEP ON THE COUCH” Jae yelled and got back to kitchen…. Heechul’s laughed came out from kitchen “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA….YUNHO YOU JUST GOT A MOODEY JAE….HAHAHAHAHA…HIS MY BOY” “You better go Yunho. I don’t want to remind you about his bad temper.” Yunho sighed and went to his room. Taeyang was crying so hard and Yunho didn’t know what to do.  He cuddled the crying baby and patted him at his back; slowly the baby start to stop crying and his saliva ran on Yunho’s shirt. “You know what baby, your mom is just so over reacting” Yunho told the baby “I love that side of him, sometimes I wish that he never left me at the first place, I missed him so much.” the thing Yunho didn’t pay any attention was the camera which was recording him and a jaw dropped PD and a camera man.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI GUYS........ OMG OMG OMG......

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry......... i forgot to post this.... OMG.... i wrote this two weeks ago (and i know it's so short) and today i finished the 7th chapter... so it will post soon after i get some comments.... yess....i'm kinda sad that i don't get too much comments T_T

Thanks to all 30 subs and sorry again for late update.... thanks to all 784 viewers...wish you all sub to my story :D

thanks to who commented......

love ya....

PS: read my other story too... it called Hogwartz Kpop Drama :)))))