Family Reunion (part1)

Hello Baby

Tik Tik Tik

“Chullie… would you check your phone, it’s the 5th time you received the text.” “But I don’t want to” “Why is it baby?” “I don’t want be out of your embrace” Siwon looked at Heechul’s cat-like eyes and his pouty lips. “Why acting so cute huh?” “Maybe because I want to do something naughty?” he whispered the last statement “Heechul we can’t do that here, we are under record” Heechul pouted more “But I want to” “Baby, I promise you when we’ll be out the first thing we do is booking a hotel at Jeju island and staying there for a whole week” Heechul jumped on the bed like a kid “REALLY?” “Yes, baby.” “Ok, that’s the deal” “Yes, that’s the deal. So are you going to answer those texts or not?” “Yeah, I am.” Heechul took his phone and look at the number which was ‘Unknown’ “Who is it baby?” “Don’t know” he opened the first text.

‘Hi Heechul-ssi, this is Yang Hyun Suk; please call me’

‘Hi Heechul-ssi, I don’t know that you received my first text or not, please call me’

‘Heechul, would you please call me… like now’

‘Heechul call me, need your help’

‘Gosh, why you do not call me, I need help’

“Baby I think you need to call him now, he is waiting.” “Ooookaaaay” Heechul called the number “Hi, Yang Hyun Suk-ssi…yes…oh…I see…yes…I loved too… oookay… not a problem… thanks… you too.” “What did he want?” “He need me for a favor” “What favor?” “You will see.” Heechul said and got up from bed and started to walk toward the bedrooms door “Where are you going?” “Teukie’s” “Why?” “We need a family reunion date”

Leeteuk woke up the next morning; he was still sleepy after his late conversation with Heechul. He immediately agreed with the suggestion. Hongki was still in his arms and were clinging to him like a baby. Teukie kissed his forehead and get out of the bed. He went to kitchen and saw Kangin is helping Ryewook to set the bed “Morning guys” “Morning hyung” Ryewook said and offered a smile “Morning Teukie… slept well?” “Yes, oh Kangin do you have Jonghun’s number” “Who is Jonghun?” “FT-Island’s leader.” “I don’t think so; you should ask Heechul or Yesung.” “Ok, thanks” “Why you want his number?” “To tell him not come after Hongki today till evening.” “Why?” “Family reunion”

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

 

“I will catch the door” Changmin ran towards the door. When he opened the door he saw Shinee boys with f(x)’s Sulli and Amber. “What are you doing here guys?” “Heechul hyung called” “Oooooo, you here for family reunion?” “Yes we are here for that? Can we come in now? I want to see Donghae oppa now” “Yeah, yeah, come in. Yo, Amber those snickers are awesome.” “Thanks, my sister sent that for me from states” “Cool. I need to buy one like that” “Minni-ah…..” I’m coming Umma… guys go to living room, we will be there soon” “Changmin-hyung….” “Yes Tae, is my mommy in his room?” “I think so. He was changing Robin’s clothes.” “Ohkay, thanks.” Taemin followed Minho to living room with a pout.

 

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

 

“Why no one is answering this door?” TOP yelled from his room “YAH, somebody open it”

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong … Diiiing Doooong

“WHAT THE HELL?????” Top walked towards the door “I’m coming, stop ringing the bloody door” he opened the door “HYUNG~~~~~” “WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???” “We are here for family reunion.” What are you talking about? What family reunion” “Oh, come on. Stay aside and let us in” “What is up with you hyung? Gd hyung got you?” “YAH, what the hell are you talking about Seungri?” the three bigbang mate’s left their furious hyung at the door and went inside to greet the others. “Everyone’s here?” “Nope my GD hyung is not here and some of your members Teukie hyung.” “Oh, TOP is missing too…” everyone were talking when a big shriek came from the TOP and GD’s room. “What was that?” Teukie asked with a worried tone. “Probably GD yelling at TOP because he thinks TOP invited these three here?” Kibum said while he was looking at a magazine. “Probably Heechul hyung is so dead when GD found that he invited them” Kyu said with a monotone and continue playing with his PSP.

“WHY YOU THREE ARE HERE? WHO INVITED YOU? DON’T YOU HAVE ANY SCHEDUAL? WHO SAID YOU CAN COME? I’M YOUR LEADER AND I NEVER EVER GAVE YOU MY PERMISSION TO YOU TO LEAVE THE DORM” “ARE YOU FINISHED OR NOT KWON JIYONG??? YOU MADE MY BABY TO WAKE UP…” Heechul yelled from the doorframe. “UMMA……..” Taemin ran to his mommy and Heechul hugged him protectively. “Sorry hyung but why nobody told us about this family reunion or whatever it is?” “Because I knew that you will react like this, they are here for fun. Anyway Leeteuk, LiJong is asking for you. Kangin is busy with Shimizo.” “Okey, guys. Get ready we gonna go to the garden now.” “Appa Yongie?” “Yes Sohee?” “Who are these uncles?” “OMG, hyung… she is so much cuter than her image on television. Hi cutie, I’m Daesung and I’m your two appa’s band-mate” Sohee blushed from the compliments and lowed her head “nice to see you uncle Dae.” “By the way, these are uncle Taeyang and uncle Seungri.” The boys waved at the little girl.

“Okay, guys, let’s introduce ourselves to each other” Leeteuk came in the room with LiJong in his arms and Kangin who was carrying Shimizo “Me and Kangin are the parents figure of SuJu and Hongki. Heechul and Siwon are Taemin’s mommy and daddy. Donghae and Eunhyuk are Jonghyun and Amber’s parents.” “Wait a second…what?” “You heard me Lee Hyukjae, everyone knows that Amber and Jonghyun looked like each other.” “Um…hyung…people say that Amber look like my twin and now I’m his father” “Actually Donghae you are the mom.” “What?” “You heard me.” “Let it go Heechul, we don’t have the time. I was saying. Sulli and Minho are Siwon’s siblings. Jae and Yunho are having 2 boys and 2 siblings. And you three Bigbangers are these two hot heads family members you can call yourself whatever you like, their sons or siblings.” “I WANNA BE THE SON” Seungri yelled “AND YOU TWO HAVE TO BE SIBLINGS.” “YA, PANDA, DO NOT YELL. WE HAVE KIDS AT HOME” “Oh sorry Kangin hyung… so sorry.” “It’s ok, who is still missing” “Jae hyung, Yunho hyung and the giant baby” Yoochun said while coming in to the living room  and dragging Junsu with him. “My appa is missing too” Taemin said while still clinging on Heechul “We are here” Siwon said and kissed Taemin’s and Heechul’s forehead and pass robin to him. “AND WE ARE HERE TOO” “HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU DO NOT YELL WHEN TAEYANG IS SLEEPING HUH?” jae yelled and made everyone startled and the sleeping babies awake “what the hell jae, it took me ages to make Robin asleep” “sorry, Siwon” Jaejoong mumbled and started to calm his baby “um… Jae, I’m wide awake you know…Auwch…TOP hyung what was that for?” “You dumb, have you ever watch the previous episodes. Taeyeang is their baby” “Oh, I forgot” “Forget it guys let’s go to have fun”

 

~TBC~

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi everyone, i'm back in the buisiness...

part 2 will be up on friday or saturday

thanks to all you guys fro reading, subbing and commenting...love ya al

AzzyLa: thanks for commenting

natsuki_415:happy that you like the story

mynameisminho176:here is your update. wish you like it too

subicbay:you will find out soon

Aki_Hikari:wish you like this chapter too

YOO_love_SU:welcome my new reader, wish you like this chapter too

lhotshot83:welcome my new reader, i hope ypu like this chappie too

yunjae11:here is the new chapter, wish you like it

Piruchie--: if this happen in real life i would be dead by seeing the preview :)))