SuJu's dad in denial

Hello Baby

“Wait…Wait…LEE HONGKI…………”

 

“Ok guys, let’s call it night” everyone nodded and started to walk to their rooms but got interrupted by the loud door bell. “Who the hell is it in this hour” TOP said the thing that everyone were thinking about “The only way we can find out is to open the door” “Wow you are genius JiYoung” “Shut up.” Heechul was the nearest person to door so everyone looked at him. The doorbell were still ringing impatiently “Could you please open the door Heechul, with that loud voice kids will be up” Heechul rolled his eyes and opened the door to one of his close friends “What the hell? What are you doing here Hongki?” “Hyung” he sniffed “I’m here to see my Mommy.” “Are you high or something? Your mommy? Here? Isn’t she supposed to be at home sleeping?” “Not my biological mommy, Heenim. I mean my idol mommy” “Oh, in that case, PARK JUNGSU…” Leeteuk walked to door with confusion “Who is it Heechul? Oh My God…. Hongki… what are you doing here?” Hongki’s eyes got full with tears “Umma?????” and bear hugged the frozen Leeteuk; Heechul abandoned those two at the door and walked to his boyfriend and took his hand, Kangin looked at him with questioning eyes “What? Do you have anything to say Youngwoon?” “Who was that?” “Your son.” “Who?” “Hyung when did you got married?” “Shut up Hyukjae… Heenim I don’t have a son” “Tsk… you have...an idol son.” “Hyung, Hongki is here?” “Bingo, 100 marks for Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun smirked. “Lee Hongki? Lee Hongki? Why he is my idol son and if he is my son why you called Teukie?” “Gosh hyung, you are so slow. BECAUSE LEETEUK AHJUMA IS YOUR WIFE AHJUSHI” “What did you say Shim Changmin?” “Kangin……..” Teukie called Kangin who walked to him “Kangin-ah, have you seen our son?” “Not you too, Teukie he is not our son” “Yes, he is. He has your face and my smile.” “Look, I can be our members father but Hongki too? Come on” “Kim YoungWoon, you are Hongki and other members’ father and I will not accept any other protest, let’s go baby boy, you gonna stay tonight, it’s so late and Umma do not let you go.” Hongki grinned and bear hugged Leeteuk again. “I love you Umma.” “Umma loves you too.” Leeteuk guided his son to his room “Ok, guys, it’s late we should sleep, come on Jae…ah…I almost forgot… Changmin, if I hear that you stay up again and play online with Kyu, I will make sure your Umma not feeding you for 2 days.” Changmin got shocked “Appa…….. I promise, I am gonna sleep now, please let Umma cook for me please” “It depends to yourself, sleep well everyone.”

*Cold as ice/ And more bitter than a December/ Winter night /That's how I treated you/ And I know that I/ I sometimes tend to lose my temper/ And I cross the line/ Yeah that's the truth* (AN: I just love this song by Adam Lambert and I thought Heechul loves it too)

“Hello?” “Um… Hyung, sorry if I wake you” “It’s ok Jonghun. I assume you called about Hongki.” “Oh, so he arrived, sorry about that.” “It’s ok, he is safe and I’m sure he is sleeping now beside his Umma” “Hyung, not you too.” “Hahahaha… relax man” “Anyway hyung, I will pick him up at 10, if that’s ok” “I don’t think so we have any schedule yet, sleep tight Jonghun.” “You too hyung; say my greeting to others.” “You too, see ya tomorrow”

“Who was that, Chullie?” “Fonghun, FT-island’s leader.” “Oh, I know him. He is a chocoball member” “Wow, Hyukjae you are so genius.” “Why you are so mean yesungie?” “Guys, why you are still up? Go to bed now… it’s an order” Kangin yelled at the boys and disappeared in his room “Who said he never feels that he is our Appa?”

Kangin opened the door and saw that Teukie and Hongki were cuddling while sleeping, a smile appeared on his face ‘damn, man I think I love you more when you act like a mother’

 

Somewhere in Seoul, a very luxurious apartment

Lee Soo Man were watching the latest episode of Hello Baby which was recorded for him to watch later, his wife walked to living room “Your boys are coming out one by one dear” “I think so dear, I hope it won’t bother the company’s image.” “I hope that too, by the way, they are so cute, I think this is the best series of this tv show and it’s like they are not caring for those irritating camera’s anymore” “Your right, I've noticed that too"

 

Riiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiing

“Hello” “Hi, Soo Man-ssi” “Oh Hyun Suk, How are you?” “Fine, how are you?” “I’m good, is there a reason you called me at this time?” “Actually I just wanted to say that I’m so happy about this Hello Baby show and I wanted to ask your opinion too.” “I’m so happy about it too, the rating was so good” “Yeah, I was wondering can I have Heechul’s phone number? I want to ask him to do me a favor.” “Of course, but why him?” “Because he is the best tricky guy I’ve ever seen.” “I will send you his number.” “Thanks, have a nice night, say my greetings to your family” “You too, goodnight” ‘What is this ex-singer up too?’ “Who was that dear?” “Yang Hyun Suk” “What did he want?” “Heechul’s phone number” “Heechul’s phone number? Wow, he must thinking about something tricky if he wants his number.” “Yeah, he is. It’s late dear, you better go to bed, I will come in 5 minutes” Lee Soo Man’s wife waved her hand and went to their bedroom, Lee Soo Man followed her after sending Heechul’s number for Yang Hyun Suk.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hi fellas

so this is hongki's not so big entrance but i love it, anyway for who don't know who is Yang Hyun Suk, he is YG Entertainment's founder, owner and manager and CEO... oh and it wasn't the only chap with Hongki, wait for next Cahppie, it was just his entrance.

tell me your opinion about this, oh i am not gonna update any of my stories for atleast 2 weeks because of university exams....

thanks to all 50 subscribers and all 1911 viewers, and my silent readers please write something even an smile make me motive to write more.

@dolly1: thanks dear for commenting, i found GD and Top in denial funny too.

@kuranyuuki: i will promise about more YunJae... in next chapters...ok???

@Lacie56: dear, thanks for the comment, it really gave me so much joy. thanks for the support. i'm so happy that you like it. kiss and hugs for you

@Aki_Hikari: he is Heenim's best friend but he is KangTeuk's child.... i loke him so much and thanks for waiting

@Sarah_OT5: yeah, they do not even care. :))))

@A-yumi: this your update *bear hug you*

@subicbay: happy that you loved it,wish you love this chapter too