YEAH...... THEY DID IT

Hello Baby

“I swear if Yunho doesn’t make a move I will drug him and force him to have with Jae.” “HEECHUL” “WHAT?” “How can you say such a thing when kids are around” “I can and I will do it.” “We are on cameras guys.” “Yesungie’s right, we are on cameras. You can’t use those words on reality t.v, hyung.” “Aish …ok I’m sorry but I swear” “Chullie?” “What?” “You have text message “give that damn phone to me” “Kim Heechul, do not swear when we have a record” “Shut up Jungsoo” Heechul rolled his eyes while he was holding his phone to check the text message *he kissed me Heechul, and he said he still loves me…can you believe it?* a smile appears on his face and he sent that text to Kyuhyun , Kyu looked at his phone and read the text and poked Changmin’s side “What is it?” “I think your Appa nad Umma are getting back together.” Changmin’s eyes glowed “How do you know?” “Your Umma sent this to my hyungie” Changmin looked at Heechul who was still smiling “You are serious hyung?” “Hell yeah.” “Heechul” “What? It wasn’t curse.” “God, I can’t win in this battle…Kanginie….” Leeteuk ran to Kangin, Shindong and Zhoumi’s place who were playing cards “Kangin, Heechul curse all the time” “I can’t do anything to help” “But you are the Appa of the group” “But he is older than me” “But you are stronger than him” “But he has the sharpest tongue ever.” “Why you don’t listen to me?” “Because I am playing cards with this cheaters…I have to be careful” “Do not curse Kim Youngwoon” “When did I curse?” “You used the C word” Kangin stopped concentrating to his game and looked at Teukie in disbelief “Park Jungsoo, what is wrong with you? Why you are acting like a drama queen?” “Hey that’s my nickname” Kangin looked at Heechul “you are not the only drama queen in kpop Heechul and you Leeteuk please be calm and concentrate to having fun…please.” Leeteuk took a deep breath and went to henry and sat beside him, Zhoumi looked up and frowned “Hyung?” “What is it MiMi?” “He is doing it again” “Who doing what?” “Leeteuk hyung, he is clinging on Henry,again .” Shindong coughed “Stop being so possessive Zhoumi, he feels like a mother when he is with our little mochi. So stop being jealous.” “I’m not jealous” “Yeah whatever.”

“Um…guys?” everyone looked up at GD “I think we should get back.” “Why should we JiYong” “Don’t call me that SeungHyun, and because I want to watch episode 2 of our Hello Baby.” “he had a point” Yoochun said while grinning and looking at Heechul “What?” Yoochun bit his lip to control his laughter “No-nothing” Junsu pinched his side “You are so mean Chunnie.” “Ok, it’s decided…pack your thing we are heading back. Shimizo, LiJong, SoHee….come here babies we are heading back.” “No, Appa…please.” “Sorry baby come on.”

At mansion

Yunho fell asleep before Jae, they were remain on the ground, Jae took his phone and texted to Heechul * he kissed me Heechul, and he said he still loves me…can you believe it?* He smiled to himself and closed his eyes. Soon enough he dragged to dreamland with Taeyang still in his arms.

“Umma…Umma…Umma” Jae opened his eyes when he heard someone is whispering to him, he saw Changmin sitting in front of him and his face is 5 inches away from him. “Hey baby, you guys came back already?” “Yup, we wanna watch episode2.” “Oh, I forgot that.” “Why you are sleeping on floor with Appa?” “We were exhausted so it happened.” “YAH…APPA” Changmin yelled and made Yunho startled and jumped “WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?” Changmin were rolling on the floor while laughing but he stopped soon enough when he heard Taeyang started to crying “OMO…OMO…Umma…I made him cry…again…I’m sorry Umma.” “It’s ok, baby…he is just afraid… he is calm now. Let’s go to living room and watch with others.”

Everyone was in front of the tv, Yoochun couldn’t help but grinning and stealing glances at Heechul who were biting his nails. The theme song went on and everyone’s eyes glued to tv. It was funny when you were watching it like this, Heechul shoot daggers with his eyes when he saw the part which Teukie wanted to separate Siwon and him that night, the Shinee’s appearing was so funny that everyone were laughing so hard by looking at the grumpy kids except Taemin who were rather so much happy. Everyone looked at TOP and GD when tv showed them cuddling on the couch which make GD blush hard and made TOP to glare back at everyone. Then it was their picnic thing, everyone were preparing things then Taeyang’s crying and his sickness. Suddenly something hit Yunho ‘oh , oh , how could we forget that there are so many CCTV’s here? , oh god, I’m screwed’ and that was the scene which Jae was crying and Yunho tried his best to calm him. Yunho could sense someone is looking at him but he couldn’t take his eyes from the screen.

-“With doing these stuffs, you are making me love you more than before Boo…” and there was the kissing scene-

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Yunho jumped from his place when he saw all the boys in the room were looking at him with big smiles on their faces. Then he looked at Jae who was blushed hard and hid his face behind Kibum. “What?” Heechul showed his famous smirk to Yunho “I’m so proud of you, jerk.” “Kim Heechul.” “I’m just happy Jungsoo, this Jung finally gives in my plan and I’m so proud now.” Everyone heard a sob and looked at Ryewook “What? it’s so romantic...” he said buried his face on Yesung’s chest.

SOME WHERE IN SEOUL- IN AN APARTMENT

“Why that Taemin kid can go to his parents and I can’t?” “What are you talking about?” “I’m going to their mansion now.” “Oh god, stop it.” “I AM GOING NOW.” “Wait…Wait…LEE HONGKI…………”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hi guys...

new chapter here...sorry if it's late update...my university term is near the end and i have lots of thing to do but by summer coming i will updating sooner...

i know this chapter was so lame any way thanks to all of you guys for waiting fo this

@subicbay here is the new update wish you like it too...

@Aki_Hikari they will be comeback soon...i promise

@x-redight thanks for commenting, i'm happy you liked the YunJae moment

@ladyviet92 here is the new update thanks for commenting and happy you liked the YunJae moment

@supercool2803 yeah, they are really wonderful...

@alexjjije thanks for loving my story....

@Cassindah thanks for commenting and i'm happy you loved the story

thanks to all 47 subs and 1676 viewers...please comment more...and YOU SILENT READERS I BE SO HAPPY TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY.....