SHOWCASE

Hello Baby

“SHOWCASE, SHOWCASE, SHOWCASE.” “Changmin stop it.” “Don’t wanna, Umma; SHOWCASE, SHOWCASE, SHOWCASE… Aouch. Why you smacked me Kim Kibum?” “Wanted to. You do not shut up.” Changmin pouted and went to Jaejoong, Jae smiled at him and patted his sore head “You should have listened to me.” Changmin pouted more “Sorry Umma” Jae kissed his forehead.

“KIM HEECHUL, YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE LADY HEE HEE.” “WHO SAYS?” “ME, I AM THE LEADER AND WE HAVE UNDER AGE VIEWERS.” “BUT I WANT TO BE LADY HEE HEE. IN OUR CONCERTS WE HAVE UNDER AGE AUDIENCE TOO.” “IT IS DIFFERENT. AND THAT IS THE FINAL. YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE LADY HEE HEE.” “What these yells are for?” Heechul ran towards Kangin who just appeared in the room “Appa, Umma don’t let me to be Lady Hee Hee for this showcase.” “You called me Appa...” “Could you focus on my problem now, Kangin?” “Oh, Sorry. Why is that baby that you don’t let Heechul be Lady Hee Hee???” “We are going to have it for T.v and they are some under age viewers as well as our own kids. We cannot make their parents want to kill us more after what happened at the other episodes. We are the worst Hello Baby parents ever. So much PG scenes…” Kangin thought for a second “I think he is right, Heechullie.” “But I want to be Lady Hee Hee.” “What if you perform an extra song in our next concert wearing Lady Hee Hee’s costume?” Heechul looked at Leeteuk and saw him nodding in agreement “Um... ok…you promised.” “Yes we promised.” A very satisfying smile appeared on his face and he skipped towards his room to inform Siwon.

The main PD appeared coughed “Um… Leeteuk-ssi. The poll results are here.” “Thank you PD-ssi. Let’s go call everyone honey.” He walked to living room with Kangin following him.

When everyone gathered in the living room Leeteuk opened the papers folds “So, for SuJu, they asked us to sing Happiness, Sorry Sorry, Rokkugo and Mr. Simple. For TVXQ and JYJ they want; HUG, Mirotic, Mission and Keep your head down and at last for BigBang the wants Knock out, High-High, Heartbreaker and Turn it up. Everyone is ready??? We have 3 hours to be prepared.” “LET’S DO THIS……” Junsu yelled and everyone throw their fists in the air.

 

Leeteuk were pacing around “You are making me dizzy Jungsoo.” “I am nervous Heechul and I cannot help it.” Leeteuk said and continue his pacing. Kyuhyun got up and held Leeteuk tightly in his hands and force him to sit “For god’s sake hyung. Sit down for a second and breathe deeply. It will help you to relax. Sungmin hyung always do that right??” Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin hopefully but Sungmin didn’t even spare him a look and continued his conversation with Ryewook.

“Everything’s ready now. You guys can start the showcase any minute.” the main PD said to the boys. “At last. Ok, SuJu come here.” “Leeteuk hyung it’s just a mini showcase we don’t need your leadership speech.” “It is a showcase and do not care if it is mini or not. I am the leader and I said we have to do this. Everyone hands in.” The SuJu boys put their hands up each other “We will do our best just like always. SuJuuuuuuuuu….” “FIGHTING” the others ended and walked towards the showcase room.

The kids were sitting there excited. As soon as Super Junior came to the room they started to clapping and jumping up and down. The members of TVXQ, JYJ and BigBang were sitting at the end of the room and were waiting for their moments.

Super Junior boys assumed their positions and the music started…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brX3IIjtyhw

 

“WOW…… So Cool Oppassss…. SO Cool Appaaaas” Shimizo started to yell around and clapped her hands “Weren’t they awesome LiJong???” “Yes, go go hyungs… go go Appas…” Sohee were applauding them as well.

“Our next song is Sorry Sorry… and if you know the song sing it. Even if you are at home ok?” “OK” Changmin yelled from end of the room and grinned at frowning Yunho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trqIB6D_J3A

 

“My older brother and sister knew this song… I can tell them that I heard that live… WOW… thank you hyungs… thank youuuuuuuuu.” SoHee got up and clapped with others as well.

Changmin who was dancing and singing with SuJu sat down. “Wow… that… was… GREAT” he said breathlessly and receive a sweet smile from Jae.

“Our next song is Mr. Simple and the next one is Rokkugo … wish you like it.” Leeteuk said and signaled for the music to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCSpBQD-42M

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufv-g1lLUzU

 

 

“Our next performers are BigBang’s GD and TOP.”

“MY APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS” SoHee yelled on top of his lungs and made LiJong to jump from his seat.

“What’s up kids?” TOP said. “Our first songs’ name are Knockout and High-High.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ep8aSJ3E5Y

 

All the boys and kids were dancing to GD and TOP’s songs stopped and clapped and yelled at them. GD took a deep breath “And now we are gonna sing some solo songs. Mine is Heartbreaker and TOP’s is Turn it up. I start first.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q57deL1hg4w

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRBIMPd0lY

 

 

Leeteuk went to the front and took the microphone from TOP after everyone finished their applauses “And now the boys from TVXQ and JYJ gathered to perform for us their hit songs… the first one is HUUUUUG…” he said the name like a professional announcer and TVXQ boys went to the stage and the music started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddlGxWxhbA

 

“This song is so CUTE….” Ryewook yelled and made everyone laugh, and then Yunho started to announce their next song “This song is from our last album as five it is MIROTIC.”  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-q0iYl2eA

 

 

Everyone clapped and cheered for them, Yunho and Changmin went out of the stage to let JYJ perform their song Mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0x3GT_20k

 

“This song is so coooool” Donghae and Eunhyuk said together. “And now for the final song, it is TVXQ’s keep your head down.”Jae said in the MIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_15Km2fMXY

 

After finishing the song, everyone started to yell and dancing around with random songs they came up with even kids were singing some child songs.

“Today was so fun Siwonnie……” “It was baby” Siwon said to Heechul who was receiving a piggyback from him.

 

At night everyone slept so peacefully. Their day was so fun and they had a great time. They just needed to watch it when the showcase would broadcast to feel better than that.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello guys, what is up... new update here...

nobody except one told me about what song they wanted so i chose myself.

the videos not mine found them on YOUTUBE, and i chose live to make it more fun :))))))

i know that in Sorry Sorry and Happiness Hangeng is available. i love it that way... so yeah.

@radictator: JongKey need to behave in front of baby Taeminnie... and I agree that Heechul has to be Taemin's mom. i try to update whenever i can. sorry if takes so much time.

@natsuki_415: thanks for reading... more will apear too :D

@YOO_love_SU: thanks for the suggestion, i used one of them :*

@lhotshot83: Taemin is always the cute, innocent baby in my eyes... but sometimes when i saw a video from him i say 'HE IS NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE' but i cannot help to fell he is :))

@mynameisminho176: BREATH..... DON'T DIE......... :D Kangteuk and baby Chullie is my favorite thing :))))

@Aki_Hikari:thanks for supporting everytime.... and thanks for loving this :**

 thanks to all of my 81 subbers and 4006 viewers I LOVE YOU ALL...

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE STORIES... I DO....