It is our last day

Hello Baby

“SHIM CHANGMIN WHERE IS MY STRAWBERRY PIE?” Junsu’s dolphin voice traveled all over the house and made so many people jump in their places. Yoochun appeared at the door way “What is it Su Su? Why are you so pissed and yelling in this beautiful early morning?” Junsu took a deep breath “That Food Monster ate my pie. I want my pie back.” Changmin who was hidden in the closet looked outside and said “I’m sorry, Junsu hyung. I was just hungry last night and your pie was so tempting.” Junsu sighed angrily and went out of the room. Yoochun looked at Changmin “You were lucky this time.”

 

Heechul was buried in the bed sheets, the awesome shriek of Junsu woke him up but it wasn’t that powerful to force him to get up. He searched beside him and didn’t find Siwon in his usual place behind him “Siwonie~, where are you?” Siwon looked out of bathroom “I’m here; I want to give Robin a bath. Wanna join?” “If it was you alone, maybe I would. I do not like audience.” Siwon smiled at Heechul “Don’t .” “It was naughty not dirty.” Siwon shook his head and got back to bathroom to bathe Robin and Heechul got back to his pillow. As soon as he closed his eyes the bedroom’s door opened harshly and a body jumped on the bed and covered his body “OH MY SHISUS” Heechul yelled and opened his eyes immediately “Taemin, What are you doing here?” Taemin looked at Heechul and gave him a toothy grin “We are free today at Shinee dorm and I ask Onew hyung and Minho hyung to drive me here, I wanted to be with you and Appa.” Heechul kissed Taemin’s nose “You are welcome here. Wanna join me under the blankets?” Taemin grinned “YES” and crawled under the matter. “Where is Appa?” “Bathing Robin.” “Can he bathe me too?” Taemin asked innocently and made Heechul choke on his own saliva and start to cough. He looked at Taemin and started to talking with him like he is a 5 years old kid “Taemin, Honey, you will not ask any older boy to bathe you. It is not appropriate.” “But, Key hyung ask Jonghyun hyung to bathe him couple of times.” Heechul growled “One day I will kick both of their asses. Anyway Taemin, they can ask. But you would never do that even if he is your Siwon Appa. Got it?” “Yes, Umma. I am a good boy and I will listen to you.” Heechul patted his head “My baby boy.”

 

“I came here first. I have to go to bathroom first” “No I came here first” TOP and GD were arguing over who came first to the bathroom door first for over 25 minutes. Kangin who just came to the room looked at them, shook his head and went inside. Before he closed the door he looked at BigBang boys “Thanks for saving me the bathroom.” and closed the door in stunned face of them. “If you would let me go first, he wouldn’t be there now.” Gdragon yelled at TOP and walked back to their room. “Brat, I came here first anyway.” TOP said and waited for Kangin to come out.

 

After all of the boys got up gathered in the dining room to have a breakfast; Leeteuk, Jaejoong and Heechul observed Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s behavior. Kyuhyun was trying to make Sungmin to pay attention to him but Sungmin was deep in conversation with Ryewook and didn’t even throw an eyebrow towards Kyuhyun to acknowledge him. “Sungmin hyung, do you want jelly? Or maybe you want some bacon?” Kyuhyun huffed and looked defeated and lowered his head. Kibum shook his head and looked at his leader pleadingly but Leeteuk just shrugged. After the breakfast, Sungmin, Ryewook and Junsu went to wash the dishes and Kyuhyun hit his head on the table “He is ignoring me, he is ignoring me. Hyung he is ignoring me.” Kyuhyun whined towards Leeteuk “It is your own fault Kyu. You ignored him and now he is paying you back.” “I didn’t do it on purpose; I just wanted to play my games.” Changmin smacked Kyu’s head “Idiot, by playing your games and pay attention to them only; you were ignoring Sungmin hyung on purpose.” “What should I do now?” Heechul sighed “You write him a letter. And put it in his bed tonight. Apologize with all your heart and promise that you will never do that again.” “Yes, hyung.” “What should we do today?” “Packing.” “What do you mean packing Kangin hyung?” Donghae asked while resting his head on HyukJae’s shoulder “One of the PD’s told me that today is our last day of the show.” Everyone gasped in surprise “ I don’t wanna leave yet.” Junsu said who just arrived to the room and heard Kangin. “Me too.” Gdragon whined. “We just got settled.” Shindong said. “Oh My GOD, we gonna be separated from the kids.” Leeteuk said and looked at the baby set of dining table across the room where the kids were sitting. Jae sobbed “I don’t wanna be away from Taeyang. They can’t do this to me. Yunho do something.” Yunho hugged Jae in his arms “Honey, he has his parents. We can’t separate him from his parents.” “But I am his Umma ,Yunho.” Jae said, embraced Taeyang from his baby seat and ran to his bedroom. “I better go after him.” Yunho said and walked after Jae.

Heechul dashed out of the room as well and Siwon went after him with Taemin on his heels. “Zhoumi, take Robin with you and go to your room. Henry, go with him. Kibum and Changmin gather the kids and play with them in the garden. Yoochun, you and Junsu clean up here. Yesung, calm both Ryewook and Sungmin down. Hae and Hyuk, clean up the living room. GD and TOP, you two, pack your daughter’s stuff and then look over the house; look for whatever which may be forgotten to pack. Teukie you go pack our babies stuff and Shindong, do something for lunch.” Kangin ordered and everyone walked out of the room as soon as he finished except Kyu. “Why everyone are ignoring me?” as soon as he finished his words Kangin’s head appeared by the door frame “Go and write that damn letter before it is so late.”

 

At night, everyone were packed and sat in the living room. Sohee was clutching TOP’s T-Shirt and hiding her head in his chest with TOP robbing her back soothingly. “I don’t wanna go home” LiJong said, with his words a very new set of tears appeared in everyone eyes. Jae was holding Yunho’s arm tightly, Taeyang was in Yoochun’s embrace, sleeping soundly. Junsu was cuddled beside Changmin and Changmin was sobbing on his own.Heechul was sitting on Siwon’s lap and was sniffing; Siwon was patting Taemin’s head too who was sobbing for losing his little brother. Kangin looked around. This wasn’t right, they should be happy not crying. This was supposed to be their last night. “Everyone stop this disaster, we should do something funny now and make this last minutes a good memory” “But we are gonna be separated.” Sungmin said and cried harder on his own, Kyu found that moment a opportunity to be near Sungmin so he walked towards Sungmin and hugged him and sat him on his own lap “Don’t cry Sungminni~” “But they are leaving Kyu.” he said and buried his face in Kyu’s chest. ‘At least they became closer’ Kangin thought.

“I can’t handle this anymore” GD yelled and dashed towards his bedroom “oh god, not again.” Kangin, Shindong, Siwon, Yunho and Zhoumi said in a same time. But they got shut up with the new set of sobbings, sniffings and cryings.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello

I know it is a late update, but i couldn't write it. i was so sad. the next Chapter will be the last chapter.

BUT I WILL START NEW STORY.

thanks for waiting

@samirajoon: Thanks for reading and commenting. here is your update

@natsuki_415: You and I both honey, I wish for that too.... Homin+JYJ=AWESOMENESS

@Aki_Hikari: I just love to write them like that

@loser220: thanks for the comment. sorry for the late update

@radictator: i'm happy you liked the showcase. i loved the videos a lot too :))))

@mynameisminho176: I wish I could see them performing me a private showcase too, it is my death wish :)

Thanks to all of my 84subs. 4571 viewers and all the commenters and silent readers.

give me love and vote for me....