First episode with aging warning

Hello Baby

“Umma…Umma…Umma…” “What is it Minnie?” “I’m hungry.” “Everyone is hungry, you punk.” “Yah, don’t call me that you game freak….” “THAT’S ENOUGH. WE HAVE KIDS AROUND YOU CHILDISH GROWN UP MEN.” “THE HELL JUGSU, WHY YOU YELLING JUST IN MY EAR?” “OMG,DUCKBUTT. DON’T YELL.” “DON’T CALL ME DUCKBUTT YOU FISH.” “SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP” Everyone silenced and looked directly in Heechul’s eyes. “Thanks to Siwon’s god. Jae when the dinner would be ready?” “In few minutes, Wookie and Sungmin already set the table.” Leeteuk sighed heavily “So someone call TOP and the kids.” GD ran outside before anyone asked him, Changmin whispered to Kyuhyun “What’s with him.” Kyu shrugged “Don’t know.”

“It smells delicious Jaejoong-Appa” LiJong said and smiled at Jae, Jae looked confused ‘Is this kid just called me Appa?’ but he smiled at LiJong “I hope you like the taste too baby.” Then he noticed a very pissed Changmin who was sending daggers toward LiJong with his eye he leaned in Changmin’s shoulder “What’s with the look Minnie?” “Why he called you Appa?  You are my Umma.” “Baby are you jealous or something?” “No. I’m not jealous.” “Sure you’re not” Jae kissed his cheek. Kangin sat on his chair “Everyone is here?” “Nope, my Appa isn’t here.” “I’m here and Changmin I’m not your Appa.” Yunho sat on his seat which was in front of Jae. The PD who recorded Yunho with baby Taeyang send an awkward look to Jae, who didn’t notice it at all. They started eating; Leeteuk helped their 3 years old daughter Shimizo to eat her food. SoHee made TOP to feed him but LiJong was so proud that he could eat himself without any help.

“I’m so cool, I’m so cool, party like a superstar
i ppeuni deul da moyeora tteotda, Oppa, Oppa”

“Hae how many times I told you do not bring your phone when we are eating.” “Sorry teukie hyung, it’s just a message.” “Aish you kid.” Hae looked at his message; his eyes grew big “You ok Hae?” HyukJae asked “Who is it from Hae?” Leeteuk saw the look on Hae’s face “It’s from Amber, she said she saw the new teaser of our show and it will be show with a warning for under 16 people.” “WHAT?” everyone said in union “See, I told you do not swear and use bad language when there is a recording? Now we will lose too many viewers.” Yesung leaned on Leeteuks shoulder “Hyung, cameras are recording us now” he whispered. Leeteuk panicked “Oh my god…ok, does she know when it’s gonna be air?” “She said in 2 hours.” Kangin coughed to grab everyone’s attention “Do not panic, we are not gonna lose any viewers, it’s a first episode, and nobody knows who will gonna be on this show, so we are safe now. Second we need to find a distraction for those three, we don’t want them to see something that is not suits for their age, are we?” “I have some cartoons in my external hard” Junsu said “Good, we will put it for them. For now finish your food and Hae send a thank you message to Amber.” “Hyung?” “Yes Henry?” “Why she messaged you? She is my best friend” “She is like my sister, and sister is closer than a best friend.” Henry pouted and looked down, Zhoumi patted his head “You can call her and talk to her after finishing your food.” “Abba, dom’t ou bant to leat?” “Could you please swallow before talking Changmin.” Changmin swallowed “App, don’t you want to eat the rest of your food?” “No, if you want it have it.” But before Changmin could touch Yunho’s plate Jae grabbed his hand “Minnie, you are not going to eat the remain of food from everyone’s plate. You should finish your plate first and then if you want more I give you don’t ask people.” Minnie pouted but nodded and looked at Jae with puppy eyes “Umma, can I have more food please?” “WHY YOU ARE SO CUTE CHANGMIN…..” Sungmin, Wookie and Junsu said in union and everyone else rolled their eyes. Jae smiled at him “Yes Minnie you can have more but it’s the last time.” “Thank you Umma….Minnie love you a lot.” LiJong looked at the older man’s childish behavior “Kangin-Appa…why he acts like a 4 years old kid?” “He is just love to be spoiled from Jaejoongie.” “Appa why Minnie-Oppa call Jaejoongie Umma? Jaejoongie is not a woman, is he?” Shimizo asked with a confused look on her face, Kangin smiled to their daughter “No baby, Jaejoongie is not a woman. As I said to JiLong, it’s just a way that Changmin behaves around him to get more attention.” Everyone was eating their food peacefully but a very loud cry started. Heechul and Siwon looked at each other and ran to their room. “Wow, Robin really is like Heechul. Even his loud voice is like him.” “Yah, Shindong, I heard that.” Heechul yelled from his room.

After the food, GD and Donghae chosen to wash the dishes. Everyone else gathered in living room, so nervous for watching the first episode of their reality show. Junsu and Yoochun set up the cartoon for kids to watch. Heechul was sitting between Siwon’s legs on the coach and resting his back on his chest. Sungmin and Ryewook was sitting on Kyuhyun and Yesung’s laps. Hae and Hyuk were hugging each other and sitting between Kibum and Shindong. Junsu was lying on Yoochun’s lap. TOP and GD sat on the floor with GD hugging a pillow tightly. Teukie was sitting on the coach’s back and massaging Kangin’s shoulder, Henry was sitting beside Zhoumi and put his head on his shoulder. Changmin made Jae to sit between his legs on the floor and put his head on his chest while hugging him tightly from back and finally Yunho was sitting beside Changmin and Jaejoong on the floor. “When it’s gonna start. I’m bored.” Kyu whined “Anytime just like NOW.” Shindong yelled. Hello baby’s music started and then the warning showed up.

It was like everyone had a déjà vu about two days ago. But then the color of the film got different. Heechul tensed up with the familiar furniture, it was his shared room with Siwon. After they put Robin, they were talking but Heechul couldn’t hear anything. In time when they were kissing and Leeteuk stormed to the room. Everyone eyed Siwon who had jaw dropped and Heechul who was paler than ever and his eyes were bigger than what it is in real world. Everyone focused on screen again at the exact time were Siwon kissed Heechul. Everyone looked at the couple again but this time Heechul ran to his room everyone except Siwon who was still frozen ran after him. He was standing in front of where the CCTV was hidden. His eyes were red; he took his cellphone out from his pocket and dialed a number. He was still looking at the hidden camera which was recording him. Everyone just looked at him with too much worry, Kyuhyun wanted to talk but Jaejoong didn’t let him. After some moment waiting Heechul talked his voice were shaking “Lee SooMan-ssi…….. Did you see it…..did you the one who told them about us…. Do you what will happen now…. I…. I...” Heechul couldn’t finish his words because his tears started to run and he let go of his phone which hit the floor. Jaejoong stepped forward and take it from the floor “Lee SooMan-ssi…this is Kim Jaejoong…yes sir….we will sir….thanks… please inform us…thanks again…bye sir” he hang up and walked to Heechul who was crying out loud, but everyone were so shocked to response except Jae and Kyu who were aware of their relationship, and hugged him. He looked at Kyu. He walked to them and hugged Heechul too who cried even louder.

The three kids who heard the cries came out of their room; LiJong tugged Kangin’s sleeves and made him to be out of his hock “Appa, why Chullie-Appa is crying.” Kangin blinked “It’s nothing son, get your sister and SoHee to your room. Henry, Wookie go with kids, EunHyuk, Yoochun go and make Siwon to come to reality and someone please calm Heechul down, he is going to faint if we don’t calm him.” Leeteuk and Junsu ran to three guys who were hugging “Heechullie…. Please don’t cry.”

Siwon was still shocked and frozen. Yoochun and Hyukie just looked at him and didn’t know what to do. “Emmm...Siwon, SIWON.” Siwon startled and got back to reality “Heechul” he whispered and ran to the bedroom and saw Heechul in the worst condition ever. “Chullie…” he ran to Heechul; Jae, Kyu, Teukie and Junsu let go off him. Siwon hugged him tightly. “Wonnie….everybody knows. Everybody gonna hate me… all of your fans gonna hate me now.” “Shhhh…baby…nobody will hate you, you are so loveable believes me.” In exact time Robin started to cry “See, even robin hates me now.” Leeteuk smacked crying Heechul’s head “Do not be idiot. He is hungry or pooped. Someone please take care of him. Siwon please calm him.” “Chullie please, do not cry anymore. Everything gonna be fine. I will make sure nobody hates you. You know that how much my parents love you.” Heechul started to be calm. Siwon kissed his forehead. “Everything will be fine”.

The thing that nobody knows was that not only the CCTV in the room but 3 actual cameras with a camera man and a PD were filming them. The only female PD said to his fellow PDs “I think there would be more cries if they see next episode.”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi guys....Chapter 7 is up...

have fun reading it...... and please do comment....

I love my Changmin a lot.... isn't he the cutest ever :)))))

thanks to all 36 subscribers and 975 viewers.... gonna have 1000 viewers soon :))))) so happy......... <3

@1icehoneysam4 actually i got surprised by my own writting :))))

@panda_710 thanks honey

@Aki_Hikari and @x-redight, thanks babies for commenting....

see ya next chap :****