Chapter 9: Positive

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

~~~

The hospital seems back to normal after the announcement. The new equipments were placed already and a seminar on each were done as well. Everyone was happy to all the improvements. Nothing changed and that’s good for Yoongi. Everyone treated him the way they used to treat him. 

 

 

Yoongi’s POV

 

“Please finish this up for me.” I said to the medical resident.

 

 

I removed my blood stained gloves and sighed as this is my 4th operation this day. “Nice work Dr. Yoongi” they said before I went out of the operating room. 

 

I looked at them and said,”Thanks for your hardwork.” And left the room.

 

 

Walking out and I saw the patient’s family and they stood up as they wait for my update.

 

 

I cleared my throat and went to them, “The surgery is a success. He’ll be in the icu for a while but he will be conscious today.  he’ll be transferred to the regular room once he is stable enough.”

 

 

The family members thanked me and I can see their faces with full of relief. I bowed at them before bidding my goodbye.

 

 

I went back to my room while massaging my tired shoulder. I opened my room and saw my wife sleeping quietly on the couch. I couldn’t help but smile at her. I removed the hairs blocking her beautiful face, when she suddenly coughed and woke up.

 

She looked at me with her sleepy eyes

 

“Hey.” I said and she smiled at me before sitting up

 

 

She mumbled, “hi” rubbing her tired eyes.

 

 

She kinda looked pale so I put my hands on her forehead to check her temperature.

 

 

“, Jisoo you‘re hot” I cursed which she  immediately replied, “i know, yoongi”

 

 

“I didn’t mean—-nevermind. Did you drink some medicines?” I asked.

 

 

 

She shook her head as answer, “Dr. Taeyeon said, I should not and run some tests first bef——“ ! ! “Jisoo! Babe? Are you okay? !” She fainted, and I immediately carried her going to the emergency room which luckily near.

 

 

 

—-

 

“Check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter