Chapter 7: Unwanted

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~

 

Yoongi held his wife’s hand going inside the hospital which Jisoo removed before they entered.

 

 

Jisoo got used of not holding her husband’s hand going to work so she said, “I know people know about us... but let’s still maintain professionalism here babe.” Jisoo winked at Yoongi which earned a chuckle from him.

 

 

They walked side by side and it seems that the hospital staffs are fully aware about them. They were looking at the couple who were both smiling while talking. Some nurses and Doctors greeted them while some did not care, which is what the couple want.

 

 

 

Jisoo went to the get her patients’ files to make rounds. Chaeyoung was the one in charge and before Jisoo could even speak she asked a question right away.

 

 

“Unnie!!! You did not tell us about you and Dr. Yoongi’s relationship!! Why????” asked by Chaeyoung who was looking at Jisoo with a serious face.

 

 

“Long story, Chae. I’ll tell it next time.” Jisoo replied

 

 

 

“C’mon unnie!” chaeyoung pleaded

 

 

Jisoo sighed, “Chae, I’ll explain everything once Jen and Lisa are here. I promise.”

 

 

 

Chaeyoung pouted but nodded as a response. Jisoo smiled at her in assurance.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo started her rounds and to her surprise even her patients knew about her relationship. 

 

 

“Dr. Jisoo, Break up with your boyfriend and just marry my brother.” the little girl bluntly said as if she knew what break up means.

 

 

 

Jisoo pat the girl’s head and said jokingly, “ If your brother is more handsome and nicer than my boyfriend, I might take your offer.”

 

 

 

“Show me your boyfriend and I’ll know if my brother is better.” The girl suggested and made Jisoo stared in awe at the girl’s response.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo chuckled, “Well, he is busy.”

 

 

 

“Then, he doesn’t have time for you. My brother has a lot of time.” Jisoo giggled once again. She thought how can this girl answer in that way. 

 

 

——-

 

 

Yoongi with Taehyung and Jennie went to check one patient who was just admitted. He greeted the patient with a smile, “Good afternoon, I’m Dr. Yoongi and I’ll be your doctor.”

 

Yoongi and the others were talking about the results of the tests when....

 

“Tell oppa to come here at the hospital so he can marry Dr. jisoo” the patient on the other bed said which made Yoongi, Taehyung and Jennie looked at her. Taehyung who was trying not to laugh at Yoongi’s reaction asked the girl, “Hi! Do you know Dr. Jisoo has a boyfriend?” 

 

 

The girl answered in one breath, “ Well I know and i think her boyfriend doesn’t have time for her since she said he is busy. And I think my brother is more handsome than him.” Yoongi coughed at the girl’s statement. Taehyung cannot contain his laughter. 

 

 

“Did I say something funny?” The girl asked her parents.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter