extra

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Chapter

~~~~

A little girl was reading quietly as she sits down in the hospital's garden. She was so focused that she didn't see a ball coming to her.

"Ouch!" She said as the ball hits her head making her book flew far from her.
 

She looked at the source of the ball as she rubs her head. She saw a young boy probably same age as her running to her.
 

"Hey. This is a hospital. You shouldn't play like that. There's a lot of sick people here." the girl reprimanded as she looked at the boy.
 

"but there are no sick people here." The boy justified as he looked around.

"Still, you shouldn't play like that you might hurt someone. Luckily it hit me or if it is another patient, you'll be in a serious trouble." The girl added
 

The boys shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know but aren't garden like this made so we can play?"
 

The girl's patience is coming to an end, "You know- I will not argue with you anymore." She said as she grabbed her book to continue reading and decided to ignore the annoying boy.
 

The boy smirked, "Hey, can you kick the ball to me?" 
 

The girl ignored him, "Just kick it. It will not hurt you." The boy once again asked

 

"You get it. You have hands and feet." The girl said brows furrowed. The boy chuckled at the interesting girl in front of him.

No girls in his school had ever tried to talk to him like this. Almost all the girls in his school has a crush on him. That's a fact.
 

The boy went closer to the girl, as he took his ball. "Thank you" he said with grinned on his face leaving the girl.
 

The girl just rolled her eyes and proceeded to read.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked the girl seating on his swivel chair playing on his computer
 

"Just watching some videos, dad."  The girl answered her eyes still fixed on the monitor while typing something. Yoongi looked at the screen and he saw what her daughter is watching.

"What is hypoglycemia?" He read the words even though his daughter misspelled it and then he asked, "What are you looking for?"

 

 

Jaera, Yoongi's daughter munched some nuts before answering, "My teacher suddenly felt weak awhile ago, she then asked for some candies from us. I heard the nurse said she has hypoglycemia. I was curious so I looked it up"

Yoongi chuckled at his daughter's reason. He then typed the correct spelling on the computer. "Oh" his daughter reacted as she saw the correct spelling. 

 

"Well, it means your teacher has low blood sugar level in her body that's why she felt weak. She just needs to take sugar to feel better." He explained as his daughter listens to him carefully.
 

"So..that's why she asked some candies." Jaera said as if she discover something really special.

Suddenly, the door flew open revealing Jisoo on her scrubs. The girl ran to her mom and gave her a hug. "I hope you are not bored here."
 

The girl shook her head and answered, "No, not really. There's a lot of books to read here."
 

Yoongi chuckled as he went to his wife and gave her a cup of warm water. "Thanks, babe" Jisoo thanked as she drinks it carefully.

"You take a sit first before talking to your daughter." Yoongi said which Jisoo and her daughter followed.

 

As both of them got settled, Jaera started talking "Mom, you know my teacher has hypoglycemia."

Jisoo's brows furrowed from the word that came out from her daughter's lips. She the  looked at Yoongi before looking back at her daughter. 

"Jaera, where did you learn that word?" She asked
 

"Well, dad told me what is is about. I was curious because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter