Chapter 1: Worried

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Worried

 

Note: Doctors in Korea are called by their last names but here I'll be calling them by their first names. There's a lot of idols that are included here which have the same last names. It might be a cause of confusion so yeah.

 

~~~~

Lunch time

 

 

A sigh escaped Jisoo's mouth as soon as she sat beside her friends' table. 

 

 

 

"What's with a sigh?" Her friend Lisa, a nurse, asked.

 

 

 

"I didn't get any sleep last night since I was called for an emergency surgery. I cannot eat my breakfast awhile ago because there's a meeting." She answered without energy and mixes her food.

 

 

 

"Aigooo! That's so hectic! You have to take care of yourself, here take this yoghurt." Chaeyoung sweetly said as she gave her yoghurt to Jisoo.

 

 

 

She took the yoghurt and thanked her. Jisoo was going to take her first bite from her food when...

 

 

 

"Code blue! Code blue! Room 124!" can be heard in the hospital's speaker.

 

 

 

"!" She muttered before drinking the yoghurt immediately.

 

 

 

Her friend Jennie, a nurse, looked at her and said " Yah- Jisoo you haven't eaten anything."

 

 

 

"That's my patient." She said before running down to the corridor leaving her food behind.

 

 

 

"She'll get sick if she continue that." Lisa said worrily. 

 

 

 

"I know... and we cannot take her shift. So she can sleep." Chaeyoung sadly said.

 

 

 

 

---

 

Jisoo walked to the nurses' station while rubbing her shoulder. She asked, "Can I see Mr. Park's chart?" 

 

 

 

"Ah yeah, Dr. Jisoo" the nurse handed the chart to her. Lisa  who just came back from her rounds looked at Jisoo and asked.

 

 

 

"Yah- Jis- I mean Dr. Jisoo did you eat your lunch?" Lisa asked.

 

 

 

"Not yet. I just finished another surgery to my patient who's in code blue. " Jisoo answered in a low voice while looking at the chart.

 

 

 

 Lisa looked at her worriedly and suggested, "You should eat first Jisooya"

 

 

Another nurse came and agreed "That's right Dr. Jisoo. You have to eat and sleep."

 

 

 

"I will. Don't worry guys." Jisoo smiled at them sensing their worried face.

 

 

 

 

Then, another doctor came running from the ER and shouted Jisoo's name.

 

 

 

Jisoo looked at the doctor running to her and asked "Why, Jin?"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter