Chapter 5: Just do it

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Just do it

 

~~~

It’s been two weeks since the three musketeers aka Taehyung, Hobi and Jungkook found out about Yoongi’s girlfriend. Two weeks passed and they didn’t tell anyone about it but the day happened... when the three were bugging Yoongi to show a picture of his girlfriend, Lisa and Jennie heard it and the news spread out like a virus in the hospital.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi was so pissed about it since everyone was asking about her girlfriend aka his wife.

 

 

 

He prayed to God to give him more patience to withstand it or else he has to kill the three. Jisoo was not bothered at all since Yoongi explained to her everything.

 

 

 

Minhyuk who just came back from the UK and heard the news as he entered the hospital, went to his brother in law’s office.

 

 

 

 

He knocked twice before switching the knob and he entered without even a permission.

 

“Is this girlfriend my sister or another girl?” Minhyuk asked in a serious tone

 

Yoongi got startled but managed to answer calmly, “Hyung! Of course it’s your sister.”

 

 

Minhyuk breathe deeply before smiling at yoongi. “Okay that’s good.” said Minhyuk who was smiling happily at him. Weird right? One moment he was angry then after he became happy. Yoongi got used to that switch.

 

 

 

 

“Wait- when did you arrive hyung?” Yoongi asked as he looked at Minhyuk who sat down at his sofa.

 

 

 

Minhyuk looked at him, “Few minutes ago. Then, I heard the nurses downstairs talking about your dearest girlfriend. I got furious and went straight here immediately.” He answered in one complete breath. 

 

 

 

“You didn’t trust me?” Yoongi asked. Minhyuk smiled at him and gave him a peace sign and said, “I got carried away. Sorry!”

 

 

 

 

“So... what’s your plan now?” Minhyuk asked grabbing the yoghurt placed on the side table and drank it.

 

 

 

“Hyung, you fire all of them?” Yoongi bluntly said which made Minhyuk splashed the yoghurt he was drinking.

 

 

 

“Yahhh- hyung! Jisoo will be mad she just washed the covers.” said yoongi holding the bridge of his nose.

 

 

“Just tell her I did it. And WHAT THE YOONGI!  WHY WILL I FIRE EVERYONE!” Minhyuk cussed while cleaning some yoghurt in his arms.

 

 

 

 

“I’m kidding okay, chill hyung!” Yoongi calmed his brother in law down.

 

 

 

“Aigoo! This piece of ! By the way, how about tell them that Jisoo is your ‘girlfriend’. And...I am telling you to do it.” said Minhyuk in a very serious manner.

“There are 2 dudes who just asked me permission to date Jisoo.” He added.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter