Chapter 10: Epilogue

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

--Last Chapter

 

They are currently at the hospital since Jisoo successfully gave birth last night. The nurses and doctors are excited to see the baby and would check Jisoo and the baby everytime. 

 

9 months had passed, Jisoo gave birth to a beautiful girl, named Min Jaera. 

 

“Isn’t she beautiful, babe?” Jisoo happily asked her husband while holding their little angel.

 

 

 

“She is and she looks exactly as you.” Yoongi’s lips plastered with a smile.

 

 

Jisoo chuckled and asked, “Is that you lowkey complimenting me that I’m beautiful, Mr. Min Yoongi?

 

 

Yoongi grinned and said, “Mrs. Min, you are always beautiful in my eyes.” Jisoo blushed a little and looked at her husband’s eyes with a sweet smile.

 

 

The couple were interrupted when they heard a cough, they both looked at the door and saw  the 2 unwanted doctors who ruined the mood, Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

 

“I will pretend that I didn’t hear those words from you, Yoongi hyung.” Taehyung said as if his ears are ruined.

 

 

“Hyung indeed changed after they announced their marriage. I can’t help it, he is exhibiting too much out happiness I’m drowned.” Jungkook jokingly said.

 

 

“Please remind me to cut your bonus.” Yoongi threatened the two.

 

 

“Hyung, we’re j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter