Chapter 8: Surprise

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~~~

 

Jisoo had been feeling not really well lately. Yoongi asked her to have a check up but she insisted that it was just a cold from the bad weather. Few weeks had passed after their instagram revelation and the hype of the people died down.

 

 

Yoongi and Jisoo being together is not a problem anymore. They can talk and be together as much as they want inside or outside the hospital. 

 

 

—-

 

Jisoo’s POV

 

 

I was walking with Jennie when I felt something pound my head. I stopped for a moment and held it. 

 

Jennie stopped with a worried face and asked me, “Are you okay?” I gave her a smile and a nod.

 

 

“I think I just need a rest.” I reassured her. 

 

 

 

“Shouldn’t you go home and take a rest? Maybe you’re not feeling so well because you’re on call since yesterday.” Jennie suggested. I have a lot of works to finish and a simple headache couldn’t kill me.

 

 

 

“Nah- I’m clearly okay. I’ll rest after my rounds. I promise.” I raised my right hand and smiled at her.

 

 

 

“Okay! I’ll check on you later if I cannot find you there resting I assure you I’ll call Dr. Yoongi.” She said threatening me. I giggled at her and nod as an agreement.

 

 

Whenever I am stubborn, they would always threaten me that they would report me to Yoongi. Tsk perks of having a husband in your work place.

 

 

 

“I know. I know. Okay?! I promise. But let’s go for rounds.” I dragged her to start our rounds.

 

 

 

——

 

 

Everyone received a message that we will have a meeting for an announcement. All the doctors and head of the nurses were called. 

 

 

 

I sat down with the doctors on our department. I saw Yoongi and he did the same. He looked at me and smiled before settling down.

 

 

 

“Why are we called?” Dr. Mino who was seating beside me asked. I answered him, “I don’t know. It must be important since everyone is here.”

 

 

 

“I heard the Director is here.” Dr. Jin said which caught our department’s attention. I looked at him curious as well. “Why is the Director here?” Dr. JB asked him. That’s my question as well.

 

 

 

“I don’t know. I just heard it from the guards and they didn’t know the reason as well.” Dr. Jin explained. The head of the doctors, Dr. Taeyang walked down and went to the podium. In an instant, my hands become sweaty. I’m nervous without a reason. ‘Damn’ I whispered to myself.

 

 

 

 

He cleared his voice and tap the mic to check. 

“Good day everyone! I know most of you are busy with works, but I’m glad everyone of you are here.” He showed his eye smile that definitely brightens the room even more. 

 

 

“Are you curious why are you here?” He asked and everyone answered “yes”

 

 

“Well, this day will be a special day since our Director will be announcing something for the improvement of our hospital.” Dr.Taeyang explained and I swear I saw him looking at Yoongi. 

 

 

The director came and we clapped for him before he asked us to sit down. He stopped and began scanning each one without a word. I became shy when he saw me and smiled. 

 

 

“Good afternoon everyone.” Director Jiyong greeted with a charismatic voice that gave me chills. I admire Dr. Jiyong the most since I became a med student and until now he is still great as hell. I mean, he is old but he doesnt’t look old. He is handsome, a great doctor and talented as well. I smiled remembering our first convo. 

 

 

....

 

 

 

I came back to he real world after hearing the claps of the rest. 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for your time today. Our hospital is now one of the leading hospitals in our country. But not only that, I’m happy to announce that other countries like USA and UK recognized us as well in the medical field.” I clapped as hard as I can. I mean we are part of that hospital, right? 

 

 

 

“It’s not just because of me but it’s mainly because of each and everyone of you, who are working hard to reach the goal of serving kids, elders and everyone with skills and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter