Chapter 2: Annoyed

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Annoyed

 

Warning: Profanity (cursed words)

~~~~

 

Yoongi was walking with Taehyung and Jungkook to the staffs' lounge area when they heard a commotion.

 

 

The three of them walked as fast as they could to see what's happening and saw Jisoo and Hanbin in the middle of the crowd.

 

 

 

"Isn't that Dr. Hanbin from the neurological department?" Taehyung asked.

 

 

 

Jungkool answered, "You're right! That's him!"

 

 

Yoongi looked at the two in the middle unknowingly he felt tension coming from his glare. 

 

 

 

"And that's Dr. Jisoo,the pretty,kind and talented surgeon" Taehyung said looking at Jisoo

 

 

 

Yoongi became annoyed at what Taehyung said, Jungkook didn't helped at all and added more fuel to the fire "She is super y too." Yoongi wanted to punch his two friends but he stopped himself.

 

 

"." He muttered unconsciously because of being annoyed

 

 

 

"Heh? You're saying something Yoongi hyung?” Jungkook asked. Yoongi shook his head and said "nothing"

 

 

 

They watched the two in the middle without hearing anything because they’re quite far.

 

They just saw Jisoo bowing to Hanbin before hugging him. Yoongi felt something hard hit his chest, he knew he was ing jealous. He was jealous because of the hug. He wanted to hug her in public but he can’t.

 

 

Jungkook stopped Jimin and asked, “Yah- Jimin ah. What happened?” 

 

 

 

Jimin looked at Yoongi before looking at Jungkook to answer, “Dr. Hanbin confessed to Dr. Jisoo but she rejected it.”

 

 

 

Taehyung butted in and asked, “Why did she  rejected him? Dr. Hanbin is one of the famous doctors in their department.”

 

 

Jimin smiled at them and said, “She said she likes someone else.”

 

 

 

“Did she said who?” Jungkook excitedly asked.

 

 

 

 

Jimin smiled and answered, “Hanbin asked her, she said it’s one of the doctors here.” 

 

 

 

“Really? Yah! I think it’s me!” Taehyung said grabbing Yoongi’s arm. 

 

 

 

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter