Chapter 6: Instagram

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

~~~~

 

Yoongi woke up as the sunlight crawled inside their bedroom. He woke up with his wife, Min goodess Jisoo, on his side sleeping peacefully. He stared at her for a minute and placed a peck on her lips to wake her up.

 

 

 

Jisoo grumbled as she tried to go back to sleep pulling Yoongi into a hug.

 

 

 

Yoongi smiled and whispered to her ear, “Good morning.”

 

 

 

Jisoo muttered “Good morning” in her half asleep body.

 

 

 

 

“Babe, Let’s wake up now. We still have to go to work.” said yoongi who was stuck in his wife’s hug.

 

 

 

 

“Babe, I’m so tired! Let’s sleep 1 hour more.” Jisoo explained with a tired voice while her eyes still closed. 

 

 

 

“Babe, if you keep that ing up! We will have another ing round! I swear I’m not joking! I’m still not wearing anything, let me remind you that!”Yoongi honestly said because ‘someone’ might get excited again they will be late at work. Jisoo woke up at what Yoongi said. She stood up even though she is not wearing anything, she took the robe from the rack and wore it. Yoongi stood up from their bed and grabbed his boxers on the couch and put it on. 

 

 

 

 

“You go take a bath first, I’ll prepare some toast and coffee for us.” Yoongi told jisoo who obeyed his husband and went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Yoongi prepared toast with strawberry jam for his wife and toast with butter for him. He put coffee beans in the coffee maker and waited for the coffee to boil and come out.

 

 

 

After few minutes, Jisoo finished her routine and Yoongi took a quick bath. 

 

 

 

 

 

While Yoongi was on the bathroom, Jisoo opened her instagram account and uploaded a picture with a satisfied smile.

 

 

@m.jisoo

💕

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter