Lisa meets PetPink

Babysitting the Maknae

Jisoo POV

Morning came and my sister dropped off the pets. Since it had been a while since they came here, Dalgom and the others were running around like crazy. Lisa still hadn't woken up yet, so that was the good news. 

"Dalgom-ah." I called for him. He immediately jumped onto my lap and snuggled with me. "Ah, you're so cute." Chaeyoung exclaimed from one end of the room. She was busy playing with her fish and doing tricks with it. I'm still surprised as to how it can do that. It has more brain cells than the rest of PetPink combined. 

All the pets must have missed us a lot. That got me thinking of Leo and Luca. "Chaeyoung, do you think Leo and Luca will be able to recognize Lisa?" Rosé stopped playing with her fish and approached me, also crouching down. She merely shrugged. "Hopefully, it must be so sad for them not to see their owner." 

We both looked at the direction of Leo and Luca. The two were in their own corner, not playing. They were probably waiting for Lisa. I sighed. "I don't want any depressed pets in my dorm." I picked up both of them and smothered them with kisses. "Let's go wake your owner up." Walking into Lisa's room, I noticed Jennie was already there and was shaking her awake. 

"C'mon Lis, wake up." Jennie removed the covers. I walked over to the bed and placed Leo and Luca on there. Hopefully they'll at least recognize her scent. They both slowly approached the sleeping Lisa and began all over her face. Lisa scrunched up her face and giggled. Me and Jennie looked at each other and smiled. 

I guess they still do recognize her. Lisa finally opened up her eyes and saw two cats on top of her. Her eyes widened. "Kitties!" She exclaimed and jumped out of bed. Leo and Luca got startled and ran out of the room. Lisa immediately ran after them. "Come back!" Jennie sighed. "My headache is about to start." She put her hand against her forehead. I chuckled. "Come on, let's keep an eye on them."

We walked out of the room to find Lisa getting even more shocked with Dalgom, Kuma, and Kai. She ran after them as they scattered across the dorm. "Lisa!" Chaeyoung, who was walking with fish food in her hand, almost got knocked over when Lisa and the other pets ran around her. 

At first, I was enjoying the little chase, but it's gone on for 10 minutes already. Feeling my anger slowly build up hearing all the barks and purrs and screams, I looked over at Jennie to see her almost fuming with anger. "Kai and Kuma! Come here!" The two said dogs scurried over to her, almost afraid. Following her lead, I called my dog as well. "Dalgom-ah!" He came running over as well. 

Lisa stopped the running and was now just playing with the cats peacefully. That is until Leo bit her. "Ow! Leo!" I saw tears already spilling from her eyes. She soon began to cry. I immediately picked her up and tried to clam her down. "Shh, it's ok." I hear Lisa trying to catch her breath. "Why they bite me, I wanted to be friends." She pouted and her cheeks fluffed up even more. 

I kiss her forehead. "They're going to be friends with you too, just give it some time." She nodded and wiggled out of my arms. She wiped her tears and went near them, cautiously. "I'm sorry Leo, I just wanna be friends. I didn't mean to yell." Leo her face and she began to giggle again. They soon went back to being buddies again. 

"Outside! Outside! I wanna go out!" Lisa begged at us for the nth time. Rosé even tried to convince us. "C'mon, Unnie. It will be good for her. She's been cramped up in this dorm for three days. It's important for kids to go outside." Jennie sighed. "You're forgetting that she's just Lisa. You're acting as if she's your own kid." She chuckled. 

Rosé picked up Lisa. "She is my child. Right?" She faced Lisa. The kid nodded enthusiastically. "Outside!" Lisa raised her fist in the air. It was my turn to sigh now. "Fine, we'll go outside." I gave in to their requests. I saw Jennie widen her eyes. "What? Why?" "Because she has been cramped up for three days. Maybe letting her outside will lower her energy level." I said optimistically. 

Lisa got out of Rosé's arms and went over to Jennie, tugging on the hem of her shirt. "Pwease Unnie." She showed her best puppy eyes and a quivering lip. I could almost feel the conflict Jennie was facing. Defeatedly she crouched down to meet Lisa's height. "Fine." Immediately, Lisa smiled and went to wear her shoes. 

Taking advantage of the outside. We also brought our pets, so that they can also enjoy the outdoors. Thankfully, we were able to go out without getting noticed. I mean, who would think that Blackpink is speed walking down the street holding a kid, three dogs, and two cats. Jennie and I had spent a good fifteen minutes telling Rosé and Lisa that the fish can't come with us. I swear Rosé is behaving more like a kid than Lisa. 

As we reached the private park, As soon as we let the pets, and Lisa go, they excitedly ran all around the park. It was a nice little area. Us three decided to plan a little picnic as well. It's not everyday that we get to experience this. We set up the picnic and called Lisa and the pets over. 

"Sandwichie!" Lisa clapped and sat down, making sure to have Leo in her arms. I'm starting to think that Leo is her favourite over Luca. I smiled and fed her. Although she did make a mess everywhere, it was cute. After she finished drinking her juice, she began to play again. Jennie, Chaeyoung, and I were busy taking pictures. 

We had brought Lisa's camera. Snapping the pictures, I began to miss her. " I wish Lisa would turn back to normal." I voiced out my thoughts looking at the camera. Jennie agreed. "Ya, I miss her." Rosé looked up from her food and nodded her head. "I miss my k-drama partner." I laughed. "And I miss my crackhead partner." We spent the rest of the the picnic laughing over the memories of Lisa and also laughing at her playing with the pets. 

"Don't worry Lisa, we'll turn you back to normal soon enough. I promise." I whispered under my breath as I looked at her.