Operation Pancakes

Babysitting the Maknae

It was morning in the Blackpink dorm and the trio woke up early. Jisoo went to wake up Lisa so they can spend the whole day together. "Lisa, wake up." She shook the sleeping blonde who was still faraway in dreamland. She had fallen asleep with all the pets on her bed. Jisoo guessed that they missed her too. 

Lisa scrunched up her face and buried herself deeper into the covers. "Come on Lisa, we have lots of fun stuff to do today." Jisoo tried convincing her. And that worked. Lisa's eyes opened in a snap and she sat up. "What kind of fun stuff?" She asked. The oldest just shrugged. "You can find out if you get out of bed." The blonde nodded her head frantically and opened up her arms for Jisoo to carry her. 

The raven haired chuckled and picked up Lisa. Making her way into the kitchen, there was a whole cooking station set up. Lisa squealed and jumped out of Jisoo's arms to run over there. "Woah!" She exclaimed, looking at all the different ingredients and appliances. "Whatchu making?" Lisa asked.  

Rosé and Jennie made their way into the kitchen and smiled at Lisa being super energetic. "We're gonna be making pancakes! Since you love them so much." Jennie said as Lisa ran into her and gave her a huge hug. "Thank you Unnies!" The blonde was super hyper already and she had just woken up moments ago. 

Rosé chuckled and got ready to cook. "Alright, for operation pancakes to be a success, I'm going to assign each of you roles. "Alright?" The red head said. Jennie and Jisoo nodded slightly as Lisa bobbed her head up and down, eager to begin already. "Jisoo you will be in charge of preparing the sides." Jisoo nodded in agreement. 

"Jennie, you will be in charge of flipping the pancakes, when the time comes." Jennie nodded as well. "Lisa, today you are going to be in charge of handing us all the ingredients." Rosé said, knowing perfectly well how she's scamming Lisa and giving her the boring part. Lisa didn't know that though, she opened in an o shape and bobbed her head up and down again. 

"And Rosé, you will be in charge of mixing the batter." She chuckled to herself at that joke. Jennie and Jisoo shook their heads in the negative. "Hahah." Lisa laughed and Rosé finally felt appreciated of her jokes. "At least someone appreciates me." She said and got to work. 

The trio got to work as Lisa ran back and forth, trying to hand them all the ingredients. "Lisa, I need a pan." "Lisa, I need the pancake mix." "Lisa, I need a fork!" Lisa ran round and round for the things. "A fork?" She questioned Rosé who just shrugged. "I wanna taste the pancake first, when it's cooked." She said. 

"Ooh, can I try flipping it." Lisa begged as she saw the mix getting poured onto the mini pancake pan. Jennie couldn't say no to that. So she let Lisa take over. Jennie picked Lisa up in her arms so she's tall enough to flip the pancake. When it turned golden, Jennie put her hand over Lisa's and helped her flip it perfectly. "Yay! I did it!" Lisa celebrated and everyone chuckled and clapped for her. 

After cooking the pancakes, they all sat down to eat breakfast. "Ahh." Lisa opened and waited for food to be dropped inside. "You want me to feed you?" Rosé said with full of food. Lisa nodded. The red head took a piece and fed it to the kid. "Tasty right?" She asked. Lisa hummed in agreement. 

"Stuffing her face really made her cheeks fluffier." Jisoo cooed and resisted the urge to pinch Lisa's cheeks, since she's eating at the moment. But the moment the food was gone, Jisoo pinched both of them without warning. "Unnieee." Lisa complained. "Yah, stop it Jisoo, you're harassing my child." Rosé said as she fed Lisa another bite. "Your child?" The eldest scoffed. 

"Lisa is obviously my child, that's what I conclude from her love of chicken." She said with a serious face. Jennie butted in as well, after cleaning the mess on Lisa's cheeks. "Please, she's not your child. She's mine." Jennie said confidently. Lisa smiled brightly and nodded her head. "Ya, I'm Jennie Unnie's." The rest laughed at Lisa's cuteness and finished up their breakfast.