Lisa's a kid?!

Babysitting the Maknae

Another day, another schedule for Blackpink. Today, they had to prepare for their upcoming stage that was happening in two weeks. Fortunately for them, it was the only thing they had scheduled to do for today. Then for the next week, they would get to have some much needed rest.

6 in the morning, their alarms rang simultaneously. Rosé was the first one up as usual. She marched down to the kitchen to satisfy her starving belly. Although it can never be truly satisfied. She placed the toast in its respectful place. The toaster. As she munched on her breakfast she realized that something was missing. 

Or rather someone. Where was Lisa? She would usually be up by now, bugging Rosé about the toast being burnt or something. Maybe she probably is still in bed, after watching movies all night. After all, she had done that on a numerous amount of occasions.

Jennie on the other hand, was awake but still laying down in bed. Loving the feeling of the warmth it provided. She had been laying down for a solid 10 minutes. A feat she was rarely able to accomplish without a certain member crawling up her butthole and bothering her. Where was Lisa? She thought, but shrugged it off as she decided to get on with her life and shower.

Jisoo, the oldest, surprisingly was awake. Which was a first. Usually she was the worst at waking up early, even more stubborn than Jennie in the mornings. She had already showered and was in her practice clothes. Ready to just slay the practice room.

The three of them all gathered in the living room after getting dressed. About to leave the dorm when they realized they totally forgot about their fourth member. Jisoo who had opened the door, turned around slowly. "Wait, where's Lisa?" She furrowed her brows. "Wait...I never saw her today at all." Jennie thought back to her morning. Rose agreed. The three went to Lisa's room.

"Lisa, you there?" Rosé knocked on the door and peeked in. The others followed and saw a heap of blankets layed on the bed. As they went closer, they distinguished Lisa inside them. Jisoo slowly uncovered the blanket that was covering Lisa's face and her heart hurt at the state Lisa was in. There she was, the Maknae, with droopy eyes, red cheeks, and a stuffy nose. "Ya?" Lisa spoke up, voice all nasally and groggy.

The other three were very worried. "Oh my gosh, what happened?" Jennie asked as she sat down at the edge of the bed and put her hand against Lisa's forehead, checking her fever. "Don't know, just woke up with it." The blonde tried to shift into a more comfortable position. "Well, you are not attending practice today." Rosé said as a matter of factly.

"Don't even try to argue." Jisoo said sternly, sending that Lisa was about to open to complain. "Fine." She said grumpily. "Good, now just taken your meds every couple of hours and you shall be as good as new by tomorrow." Jennie patted the blonde's head as if she was a baby.

"Oh, wait! When I had gone to Shanghai with Jisoo, they gave us a gift of some ancient herbal medicine that would heal your cold." Rosé enthusiastically said. Jisoo remembered as well. "Oh ya, I'll go get them." She returned with the bottle of medicine. "Alright, take care Lis. We'll be back in a couple of hours." The three headed out.

The trio finished with their schedule and had returned to the dorm. Jisoo was turning the key into the lock when she heard a little kid's voice. "Hey, you guys heard that?" She asked Rosé and Jennie. The two nodded their heads, puzzled. "Maybe your sister brought her kids over again." Jennie suggested. Jisoo quickly denied that. "No, she'd never come without informing me, besides that sounds like a girl." Jisoo finally opened up the door and they couldn't believe what they saw.

The whole dorm was turned upside down. There were things scattered everywhere. The three ventured further into the mess with their mouths hung open. Jennie was the first one to snap out of it. She angrily yelled. "LISA!" But instead of hearing Lisa, she heard a little kid. "Yes Unnie!" And a small girl came running in with flour all over her body and chocolate on her face."Lisa?" Rosé was still in shock. The little girl giggled. "That's me Unnie. Stop saying my name now."

The three couldn't believe it. The Maknae actually turned into a Maknae. An adorable one. Baby Lisa has even squishier cheeks and even brighter eyes. With a very cute boopable nose and her signature bangs. Rosé approaches Little Lisa. "What did you do to yourself?" She examined Lisa's body which was covered in several ingredients. "I bake cake for Unnies!" The kid squealed and the other's hearts melted at the cuteness.

Jisoo crouched down so that she was at Lisa's head level. "What happened to you?" She was so confused. She had seen Lisa just this morning and now she's a kid. Lisa simply ignored her question and started to run around. Spreading more mess everywhere. 

"Okay enough of that." Jennie got hold of Lisa and picked her up. "Noooooo, Unnie I gotta play!" Lisa cutely whined. Jennie chuckled at the cuteness. "You first gotta take a bath, Chaeyoung help me please, and Unnie you can clean the dorm in the meantime." Jennie took Lisa into the washroom with Chaeyoung following behind. Leaving Jisoo grumbling to herself as she cleaned the mess.

After an hour and a very messy bathroom later, little Lisa was cleaned up and dressed in her pajamas. Luckily, Jisoo's sister was kind enough to go shopping for them on such short notice. Now the problem they had to face was dinner. Rosé carried Lisa in her arms and placed her on the kitchen counter. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" Lisa raised her head and scratched her chin as if she was in deep thought. Jisoo, who had just finished cleaning up the last of Lisa's mess, entered the kitchen and chuckled at Lisa's cuteness. "Yah, you wanna eat ramen?" Lisa's eyes brightened at the eldest's suggestion. 

She began to bounce excitedly on the counter. "Ya Ramen! Yay!" She threw her little fists in the air as she celebrated. Rosé looked at Jisoo sternly. "Why would you suggest that? It's not healthy for a young kid to eat that. I think she should eat some mangoes and green peppers." Jisoo laughed. "Calm down Chae, it's just Lisa, do I need to remind you that she lived off of snacks for a whole week when we were gone for the Christmas holidays?"

Rosé sighed. "Alright, let's make you some ramen." She ruffled up Lisa's hair and began to take out the ingredients. Jennie, who was doing intense research about adults turning into kids, strolled into the kitchen. "Can you believe that there was nothing on the web about this! For 's sake!" She threw her arms in exasperation. 

Lisa smiled broadly, hearing Jennie. "'s sake!" She yelled and the other three widened their eyes as turned to look at Lisa. Rosé immediately went towards Lisa. "We don't say that, ok? It's bad." She gently scolded Lisa. The kid pouted. "Unnie said it, so why can't me?" She pointed towards Jennie.

"Come on Jen, don't swear in front of the kid." Jisoo picked Lisa up and brought her to the living room. "Here, now Rosé, keep her company, while me and Jennie cook." Jennie scratched the back of her head and chuckled. "Sorry, forgot about that." Rosé shook her head as she went to the living room to play with Lisa. 

After preparing the ramen and cooling it down. Jennie sat Lisa onto the dinner table and picked up the ramen with her chopsticks. She brought it close to Lisa's face. "Say, ahh." Lisa copied her and ate the ramen happily. Jennie sighed, another thing accomplished. 

"I'm tired." Lisa drowsily said while yawning. Rosé gushed at the cuteness of baby Lisa. "Oh my gosh, you're so cute!" She pinched Lisa's cheeks and Lisa whined. "Unnieee." Rosé laughed. "Alright, let's go to sleep now, shall we?" She held Lisa's hand as they entered her room. "Yay, sleepy time!" 

Lisa hopped into bed, and made herself comfortable. The three all wished her a goodnight and pecked her forehead. They turned off the lights and carefully exited the room. Jennie sighed. "We have to turn Lisa back to normal before anyone finds out about this. Understand?" The other two nodded their heads. "Good, now let's find out what the hell happened to her."