AHJUSSIS AND AHJUMMAS

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laughter filled the gazebo in the middle of the massive garden of the Kwon mansion.

The arrival of Bom brought the friends back to where they used to hang out. When they were kids, the gazebo used to be a playground for them.

 

“Bommie noona!” Mino ran to his favorite noona and gave her a hug.

He looked over Seunghyun and saw how happy he is. “Thank you for coming back, noona.”

“You’ve grown well, Mino. I’m so proud of you. I heard you cooked this risotto. It tastes amazing, just as like Tabi has said.” Bom smiled next to her Tabi, Seunghyun.

“I haven’t heard that in a while. I got goosebumps.” Seungri said.

“That’s because no one dared to call him that.” Daesung pointed out as he helped himself to another glass of wine.

“Why? It’s a cute nickname.” Bom pouted back at them.

“Let’s just say that Seunghyun hyung gets emotional when he hears that and it involves a lot of man tears.” Jiyong laughed while hiding behind Dara. Seunghyun was just ready to fight him.

 

“So, where are the twins? I wanted to see them.” She asked Dara.

“They’re inside. I just checked if you guys are comfortable here first.” But the truth is, Dara doesn’t know how Bom will handle the situation of having the babies in front of her.

“I’m ok, Dara. I know what you’re thinking.” Bom assured her. Dara then left with Jiyong to get the twins.

 

Chaerin arrived on her own. She was hesitant to join them at first, because Seungri is there. But she missed Bom and that’s enough reason for her to enjoy the day with her friends.

Chaerin isn’t really part of any noble families, but she was a child prodigy who became friends with Seungri at school. Her father was a math genius and her mom is a talented fashion designer.

Because of her intelligence, her classmates are intimidated by her. But not Seungri. He became friends with her and introduced her to Dara and Bom so she can have female friends too.

 

She and Mino sat beside each other as Jiyong and Dara came out with the babies.

Dara held Dami, while Jiyong had Jaehyun.

Bom reached for Dami and held her tiny hand in hers. Seunghyun stood beside her as she started tearing up. “They’re beautiful, Dara. I’m so happy for you.”

Dami smiled at her and it made everyone else squee in delight. Bom had tears in her eyes as Seunghyun kissed her shoulder.

“Since you have two, can I keep one of them?” She teased the couple.

“Noona, it’s easy to make one. I’ll teach Seunghyun hyung, don’t worry.” Jiyong answered back as he hugged Jaehyun closer.

“Don’t bother, Jiyong. We’ve been trying so hard since she came back. You have no idea.” Seunghyun pulled Bom closer to him.

They all started laughing and Bom blushed.

 

“The twins look just like you two. Dami got Dara’s soft features and Jaehyun got Jiyong’s frown.” Bom started to change the topic and liven up the mood again.

Someone then joined them. Bom was quick to welcome her. “Don’t you remember her?”

They all tried to crane their necks to get a good look at her. “It’s Minzy!” She told them.

“Our maknae!” Youngbae welcomed the newcomer.

 

“But I’m the maknae.” Mino pouted, earning him a sideways hug from Dara. He got Dami from her so she can properly greet Minzy.

Minzy was the youngest member of their group then, and was Dara’s original baby before Mino.

But Minzy and her family moved to Germany, and they never saw her again. It was during Bom’s visit in the same country where they reconnected. She told her about her plan to come back, and Minzy decided to meet everyone too.

“You were so little then, Minzy-ah! But we still look alike.” Daesung exclaimed.

 

As the night progressed, two more visitors joined them. Park Siyeon, Dara’s cousin and doctor, along with Choi Dongwook, Seunghyun’s cousin.

Mino had to leave by then as he will be meeting with Joohyun that night.

Seungri and Chaerin have decided to be civil with each other and Minzy joined them as if she never left.

 

“I heard the news about Uncle Yang.” Bom mentioned. Everyone else looked uncomfortable. They all used to hide from the old man before because he likes to sneer at their childish acts. He especially hates Bom’s guts, who doesn’t really bow down to him.

“Well, it’s been a tough time for all of us and about him. Let’s just leave it at that.” Jiyong said and everyone seemed to agree.

 

“Hey, do you remember that trip to Japan where Bom and Dongwook missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter