THE SEMI-CHEF

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shut up, I’m not a chef. Get in.” Mino let the young man in.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked the young man while he sat and sprawled his upper body on a table.

“Anything. Just let me eat.”

“Do we have another customer? Oh, it’s just you, Dr. Kang.” Seunghoon asked from behind the counter.

“Ten hours in the emergency room. TEN!” He cried out to Seunghoon.

 

Mino went back to the kitchen and checked the fridge. He saw Yoyo putting back his apron behind him.

“Hey, let me handle this. You should go now.”

“Are you sure, hyungnim?” The kid asked him, probably expecting him to say so.

“Get your off here.” He smiled as he waved his hand for him to leave.

He then started cooking up a storm with the remaining ingredients he can use for to feed his doctor-friend.



 

“You’re a lifesaver.” Dr. Kang finished the meal Mino cooked and sat there with his eyes closed and a smile on his lips.

“Why are you doing extra duty last night, anyway?” Mino asked as he picked up the plates and placed them on the sink.

“We’re adjusting our shifts, you know, with Dr. Park’s leave of absence.” Seungyoon mindlessly rubbed his eyes as the words come out of his mouth.

Mino stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and let the other guys talk. He doesn’t find their topic amusing, anyway.

 

“Ah, Seunghoon hyung, have you done the sales report for this quarter already? I heard from Daesung hyung last Saturday that they will be having a board meeting this Friday. Sounds like a huge meeting too.” Seungyoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter