THE REVOLUTION

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PHASE 1: Awareness Campaign

Join the revolution.

PHASE 2: Information Drive [Introduce Ruby, the virtual character]

Who is Ruby?

PHASE 3: Launch

BLACKPINK is the revolution

 

********

 

Jennie was smiling as she reads the campaign project sent by Joohyun.

“Jennie?”

She looked up and saw Mino at her door.

“Have you seen Joohyun unnie’s proposal? I love it, oppa!”

Mino smiled, “Yes, she dropped by the bistro last night and handed it to me.”

“You guys are getting closer.” Jennie was obviously teasing him.

“Shut it.” He bit his lip trying to hide a smile he can’t help but have on his face. But he needs to talk about Taehyun to Jennie.

 

He stepped closer to his sister, hands on his pocket.

“Jen, we met Taehyun.”

Jennie looked blank.

“Jiyong hyung wanted to meet with him, to help us with YHS.” He went on, gauging Jennie’s reaction.

“Why are you telling me this?” Her eyes are starting to show emotions now.

“I just want you to know that Taehyun asked to be a part of Project XX. It was what he bargained in exchange for what we asked him about the old rat.”

She looked away, but Mino can sense her anger.

“I don’t want him anywhere my project.”

“He told me BP was his idea.” Mino tried to meet her gaze.

Jennie hid her face on her palms and started sobbing.

“Jen, tell me everything.” He sat beside her and placed his arm around her shoulder.

She stopped and looked up to her brother. “It was all his idea. We were rambling about it when we ran away. It was just a one-shot idea we were playing with but he actually started working on the wireframe on my notebook. When I flew to Australia, I wanted to take revenge on him so I started BP. I asked Hanbin and Jiwon to help me. We were the only people who knows about this, and they agreed to keep this away from you. It has always been about him, to get back at him, but I am doing this now for the family too.”

 

Mino understands it now. “Hyung wants you to decide if he will allow the bargain. Nam remains firm about it, but we will try to pursue him for something else if you don’t want him to work on Project XX.”

“I don’t want him there, oppa.”

 

********

 

“Let me talk to her.” Taehyun told Mino. They were at the bistro having drinks, as promised by Seunghoon.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. We may be sharing drinks now, but I still don’t trust you.” Mino raised his beer on him.

“You’re dumb if you do. But I just want you to know that I still have the upper hand here.” Taehyun sneered at him.

“Why is that?”

“As far as I know, you’re still having problems with the codes. Like I told you, I did the wireframe that they’re using. I may be the key to your problems.”

Mino dropped his beer on the table with force. “Damn it, Seunghoon hyung. Why can’t you keep your mouth shut? That’s confidential information!”

Seunghoon wiped the spilled beer from Mino’s tantrum and smiled back at him. “I didn’t mean to say it, but I figured he may be able to help. And I was also hypnotized. No, really.”

“You two really have the same mind of a five-year old.” Mino muttered under his breath.

 

Seunghoon walked away laughing. Seungyoon was busy at the counter, and Jinwoo left for the restroom.

Taehyun then too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter