Chapter 12

About Us


 

Somin rushed to the penthouse’s door she familiar with. She keyed in the passkey of the door she remembered as Taehyung once gave her.

 

< Somin, help me.. It hurts..>

 

She was afraid. She remembered the 15 year old Kim Taehyung that once crumbled, crying his heart out loud, when he first came back from his first official business meeting in Manchester. How he was belittled due to his young age after being first introduced to public as the future heir of the Kim’s. 

 

The once playful boy who often made her days colorful, gone. And how at that time, she accompanied him, staying by the boy’s side, making sure he is alright, until he smiled again. 

 

From that day, she sweared, to always be by Kim Taehyung’s side. Always. As Kim Taehyung, is really, a very important person in her life. That is why receiving such text, from Taehyung, scares her. 

 

She greeted by a silent and dark living room with no sign of the person she was looking for. 

 

“ Taehyung?”

 

She called the name of the man she was looking for. She knocked the black solid wood door to Taehyung’s room before opening it.

 

“ Tae?”

 

Again, only silence filled the room. She frowned her brows.

 

She then walked to the kitchen. The second place Kim Taehyung loves to spend when he was having any bad day.

 

“ Kim Taehyung?”

 

Again. Silence.

 

‘ This is weird.’

 

She told herself. She sat on the bar stool and took out her phone from the crossbody bag she was wearing.

 

She scrolled to find Taehyung’s phone number and press the dial button. 

 

No answer.

 

She tried dialling again and this time, when she received no answer again, her heart felt uneasy. She put back her phone inside her bag and walked to the door entry.

 

She got bad feelings. She didn’t want to imagine anything. But she had witnessed how bad Taehyung can harm himself when he was pushed to the edge before.

 

And, she never gonna let that happen again. To the man that had rescued her, many times. 

 

Just before her hand could pull the doorknob, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She breathed a relief sigh. 

 

She turned around and...