Four

THE LIFE WE HAD

Chapter 4: Me,You, Detention and... them

 

Hye Mi POV

It is one nice dream.

I am standing on a veranda of what seemingly a beach house. Well, of course its a beach house, there's a freaking vast beach in front of me, splendidly beautiful.

The sound of crashing waves. The fresh air that feels like the morning of April. The salty sweet smell of the ocean and the beautiful white sand that looks like it's shining under the morning ray of sun.

Calm. It's calming. And something feels like... bliss.

I glance over my shoulder. Am in an unknown room. It's white and wide, very contrast of my crimson painted room.

There's a white cradle. A sleeping baby. And a grown man... I can't see it. I can't see his face but I don't feel any harm, instead, I felt safe as if I am in the greatest protection.

A smile. My lips carving a smile I never knew I could make and my eyes set straight back to the blue.

I don't know why, but my chest felt full with so many unspoken feelings. 'I' must be very happy.

And then a strong arm comes hugging me across the shoulder from behind, gently.

The smile on my face grew bigger as I leaned in the welcoming chest and holding the other foreign arm resting on my waist.

Love...

I love you too, I said.

I love you.

 

It was one nice dream I would never want to wake up from. And the warmth on my waist that is very comforting is going to keep me on my bed forever if I don't open my eyes now. This lingering heat, oh how I love this. I swear I will wake up early everyday in my life (well not that am not an early riser but damn this is freaking comforting like you're being wrapped in a fluffy comforter in winter morning) if this warmth stay where it is every time I said good ing morning to the world.

But again, I have school today. Ahhhhh.... the sad truth of a high schooler.

I open my eyes very painfully slowly and look right at the digital alarm clock on the nightstand.

5:55 a.m.

It's still early. Should I sleep the 5 minutes away or...

While am rolling my eyeballs to get used to the dim light of my night stand and as a little exercise for my eyes, I caught the sight of my cat, Mako, curling into a ball on his usual 'royal cushion'. When was he sneaked in, I wonder?

"Are you sleeping well my baby?" I ask although knowing that the calico cat won't answer me. His ear twitch to my voice, I smile.

Then suddenly there is a big movement behind my back, ruffling between the sheet. I feel something wrapped around my waist, tighter than before, and a hard, toned surface glued to my back,

"Yes I do" the slit of my eyes shot open widely to the groggy manly voice I heard and I quickly turn on my back, only to see a sleeping man, back hugging me, with cute expression on his handsome face. Wait what am I saying?!

A moment of frozen silence.

A realization.

And then a scream… well make it two.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Both of us screamed in unison, the bed perpetrator quickly get his hands off me and rolled away, causing him to fell on the other side of the queen sized bed while I jumped off from the bed, amazingly gripping on my study desk, 3 meters away from the bed. Damn I don't know I am this athletic.

My breath come out hasty as I am gasping for air while standing; with my right hand on my chest and the other person sat on the floor, rubbing his head from the fall. Our eyes were running all over the places but not on each other. How I hate it when this cliche romantic happen to me.

Here comes another awkward silence.

*knock knock knock

"Kids? Are you okay?" The privilege as the silence breaker is owned my mom; the one I almost forgot was here for the night. As if reading my mind, the other person just sat on the floor silently. It's a mutual understanding and both of us not answering,

"Dear, what are you doing?" the second voice is my dad talking to my mom.

"They are shouting, dear" Jonghyun look at me and I just shake my head,

"Well, let them have their morning husband and wife time alone okay?"

The fudge? What morning husband-and-wife time? Don't tell me they are thinking what I am thinking because that's just gross. Anything but 'that', mom, dad.

"They are too loud, lucky they don't live with us"

What are you thinking mom? No it's not like that!

“But that is one big don’t you think? It’s good to be young”

Orga..what?! Curse you and your dirty mind mom, dad...

Sounds of footsteps slowly walking away from the outside of my room and the quietness they left make the whole situation can’t be more awkward that it already is. My face literally burning with embarrassment and obviously Jonghyun’s too. There is no way he didn’t catch what my parents implying what we're doing in the room.

"Umm- aaaaa- ummm- bathroom" I struggle with my words before taking my school uniform along with my towel escaping into the bathroom. Cold bath, really is what I need right now.

 

*

Breakfast time and here I am, sitting next to Jonghyun joining the elder spouse at the dining table. My mom seems to have a grip around my not-really-used kitchen and grants us with such lavish breakfast. Pancakes, toasts and other kick-starters for the day. Ignoring my spinning head, I take my filling of pancakes and start devouring it. But something is missing...

"Here, maple syrup" Jonghyun placed the container labeled with maple leaves next to my plate and it shocked me. I think I need to stop being surprised every time something happened. I might get a heart attack one of these days.

But how does he know I only take my pancakes with maple syrup?

Cannot help to blush a little at his gentle gesture, I heard my mom 'awwww-ing' faintly.

Please mom, stop being our fangirl. This is just an act!

It's barely a day that my parents are here and I already lost my mind. My head are full with so many 'I don't wanna think all of it is real' thingy. First, me and my unlikely-husband kissed accidentally -it's the first time at that- after a baseless fight, we shared the room on the same bed with different pillows of course, and then I woke up in his warm and strong arms. Too good to be real isn't it?

Jonghyun are somehow look comfortable with this, he's chatting nonchalantly with my dad and alternately changing his conversation direction to my mom. What a national son-in-law you are, Kim Jonghyun.

"So kids, I didn't get to talk to you guys last night, so how's the married life going?" my dad ask, I nudge Jonghyun from under the table. I'll let him have the honor to answer that.

"Oh, we're doing good. Two are sure better than one isn't it, honey?"

Honey? Well, it's our fake baby name and this isn't the first time he actually called me that. But why do I feel something churning in my stomach when I'm hearing it right now? What is this feeling? It must be hunger. yeah, hunger.

I hastily finished my pancakes and reach for the delicious golden crusted toasts when I feel everyone are boring a hole on my head.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, we're perfect" I answered, hands rapidly ripping the toast and shove it into my mouth. Well, I am just unlucky today, the piece of toast happen to stuck on my throat on its journey to my stomach, causing me choked. Frantically flailing my hand on the table to get a glass of water while my left palm clutching tightly the tie of my uniform, Jonghyun quickly hold my wild right hand down and bring closer a glass of orange juice closer to my lips.

More like gulping down the juice rather than have a sip, the damned piece smoothly going down my throat, giving me a chance to take in a breathe of air once again. Phew, I almost died of a toast, what a memorable morning.

"God, thanks" I look at Jonghyun who has a serious concerned mien on his face.

"Are you really okay now? here, have more" He gives me a glass of plain water this time. With oxygen finally filling my head again, I begin to realize something bout the empty glass on the table in between me and Jonghyun. Isn't that his glass?

Did we just indirectly kissed aren't we?

"Honey, you're dripping" Jonghyun put his thumb on my chin, tilting it my head up a little and tenderly wipe my mouth with a tissue. Cleaning away the crumbs and wet lines of water trailing down my chin.

Blushing hard is an understatement. I felt like a wild painter just poured a bucket of red paint on my face out of nowhere. Quickly looking away, I try to calm myself by concentrating on doing the 'breathing exercise of hi-hi-huuu' but how can I stay focused with the heart threatening to jump out of my chest? Is it possible I say that everyone in this room could hear the erratic thumping heart of mine? Because it's crazy loud in my ear, I'm almost deafened by it.

"Aww you newlyweds are so cute" my mom squeals like a fangirl she is while clasping her hand together.

"Mom, we're not so newly anymore. It's been a month" I tried to sound calm but hell, this damned heart just won't stop speeding up.

"It's a month already? How time flies! so, any idea when you'll give us our big present?" My dad looks straight to Jonghyun who had the same baffled look on his face just like mine. Present? What present? My parent anniversary is 3 month ahead. Their birthdays? Dad birthday's already passed and mom's is a week before Christmas, which takes roughly half a year from now.

"Present?" Jonghyun retort, my parents somehow looks like they're enjoying the confusion in our heads. Look at those leering smiles on their lips. What is this all about?

"Well..." My dad begins. "This morning has been quite merry isn't it? With the noise and all"
This isn't going anywhere. I can't understand what my dad trying to say at all.

"Dad, what?" I asked, impatiently.

My mom sighed from the side of the table,
"Well dear, what your dad trying to say is, when will you give us our little bundle of joy? You see, we're getting more envious of our friends who already playing with their grandchildren. Especially those nagging old ladies from my club. I can't wait to brag about my cute little grandchild too" nonchalantly my mom speaks.

? Grandchildren? I think I could faint right here, right now.

Jonghyun just scratches the back of his head and eyes swimming everywhere. God, why does the awkward moments keep coming today?!

"M-mom, isn't- it too early for t-that? I mean, I s-still have school and I can't attend my classes like it is normal for a 17 year old to get p-pregnant" I stutters. Man, this is hard. School, friends and society aside, the bigger question is how? How can I get pregnant if we barely talk to each other? And top it with the contract we signed. Mom, I'm sorry but it is impossible for a grandchild to appear in your household.

That contract? , I just realize we already broke the first rule. We slept in the same room last night. But hell, it's not like anything happened.

"Yeah mom, initially, we have decided to put the baby case on hold for awhile. She is in her best performance in school right now, we can't have her distracted from her classes, it will be bad for her and for the school. So we're planning to let Hye Mi finished her school and graduate first and then, we'll have plenty time to make one" Jonghun speaks up oh-so-wisely as if we actually talked bout this matter when it never crosses our mind at all. He's good at handling this kind of situation, I guess. Just before my mom and dad could drag this matter further, I stand up and bring my plate and glass to the sink,

"Mom, dad, I gotta go. I have class duty early in the morning and some files to submit to the student council before school starts" I walked to my mom and my dad, planting a kiss on the cheek of each of them. Settling the backpack on my back, I bid them goodbye. I just want to get out from this place as soon as possible.

"Wait Hye Mi! You haven't kiss your husband goodbye yet. First kiss in the morning before work proven to prolong one's marriage you know" holy mom and her smart remarks.

I rolled my eyes and fake a smile before turning around and crash my lips on Jonghyun prominent cheekbones. I was ready on feet to run when Jonghyun get off from his chair, and put his hand at the back of my head, slowly kissing my forehead in return.

"Drive carefully. I'll see you in school." he said in such low and caring tone. If 'must act like a loving couple in front of our parents' is not one of the contract detail, I probably believe he really care and would've fell for it.

Kim Jonghyun, you are one good actor, however, this Kim Hye Mi isn't any less than that either.

Lips curving upwards with sweeter smile, I nod and snug for two seconds in his chest.

"I will. See you"

 

---------------------

"Yah Park Hye Mi!" Mi young screamed to my ears. In any other everyday circumstances, I would have snapped at her for yelling at me like that but just not today.

"What?"

Mi young sighed at my weak reaction,
"What is wrong with you? You're so distracted today. You don't even pay attention to physics. This doesn't feel like you. Tell me, do you have any problem? home?"

I stare at the untouched food on my plate. Mi young is right. I'm not being myself today but I just can't help it. The accidental kiss scene from last night and the incidents happened this morning keep replaying mercilessly in my head like a broken tape. What is wrong with me?

"See? You're at it again!" Mi Young pouts and cross her hand on her chest.

"You are oddly behaving lately. And I heard you moved out from your parents place, is that true?"

Perfect! Where the hell did she heard that? It's only the matter of time for her to ask where am staying and begging to follow me home.

"Yeah"

"Where? Can I go and see it?"

See? told you.

"I afraid no, I kinda sharing that place you know. They wouldn't like me to bring home visitors without their permission"

"They?"

"Yeah, I currently staying with my cousins. You know, from my father side. One of them is a mangaka so the apartment is a little out of place" Yup, I made that up. No cousins, no mangaka. It's me and my ty hot husband who apparently your hot teacher.

"Wow, but why so suddenly? And I never heard anything bout a cousin of yours working as a mangaka"

"I just want to be more independent, yeah independent and want a little space of my own. Hey! Why the bell isn't ringing yet? It feels like forever here" I try to steer the subject away. Hell, we just recess for 15 minutes and there’s like 20 minutes left.

"Why so impatient? Can wait to see the hot teacher?" Mi Young grinning smugly,

"Who?"

"Aishhh, That hot music teacher, Kim Jonghyun of course"

"What?! We have music class today?" I stormed my bag and pull out my timetable, screw you, music class at the end, just like yesterday.

 

----------------------------

I stared at the clock for the hundredth time today, its 5 minutes more before Hye Mi and her friends will be filling this room. When the thought of Hye Mi come crossing in my mind, I can feel the smile forming at the corner of my lips and an occasional condition of heart skipping abeat. I just can't forget what happened yesterday and just this morning, arghhh, this uneasy feeling of pleasure. How long has it been since I have feel this kind of feeling?

Kim Hye Mi. I wonder if I could tell her how beautiful she is, especially when she smile and blush. First time seeing her at the dinner reservation was the very start. Her empty emotionless face is already so captivating, and when she smiles at my father, I can feel myself falling.

But I guess I was too arrogant to admit it. I let my ego standing in my way only because this whole marriage thingy is arranged by our parents, a selfish plan that have no considerations of the heirs feelings at all.

Living with her for the past month was not boring at all. Although the lack of communications between us seems to make our relationship dull, at least I still have something to anticipate when am coming home. Maybe a quarrel or just some sarcastic exchanges. And it gives me a sense of company, even when she’s cope up in her room, it is enough to know am not the only breathing soul in that house. It’s comforting to know there is someone there with you and you’re not alone.

Just how far this feeling has developed in one night? I wasn’t so confused before but after this morning, when I kiss her forehead... that is not acting. It’s something I did on impulse and when I told her to drive carefully, I really care for her safety.

 

"Sir?" a student of mine with a slightly deep voice pulled me back to the present time,

"Yes?" I ask

"Everyone is here" the student, his name is Yoo Joo (I think) answers me and I look around, of course searching for my wife. Ah, there she is, sitting at her usual spot while staring outside the window in daze.

"Are you okay, Sir?"

"Yes I’m okay. Now that everyone is here, let's start our lesson"

I start teaching them the syllabus planned for this week and writing some important notes on the board for them to copy. During the whole process, I keep stealing glances at Hye Mi which didn’t go unnoticed by her as she try so hard to avoid it.

A small movement happens around the time am scanning the room to look at my students, most of them are writing my notes diligently. Then my eyes catch something rather unpleasant. A boy from the back row passing Hye Mi a piece of paper, I wonder what’s written in there.

I watch discretely as Hye Mi reads the notes before crumpling and throw it outside the window. So much for my temporary relief, the boy makes his moves again and hands her another note. She didn't read it this time, it went directly outside.

From my desk, I keep those two students in watch and slowly getting frustrated with what I see. Why the hell is this jock keep passing notes to my wife? And what the hell is written on it? I walk slowly to her and snatched that notes away.

'Hey, don't ignore me. It's just a date,, you and me. I know fun things we could do, don't worry, I won't bang you'

What is this ? Did the boy just hitting on my wife? Oh hell no.

"You!" I point at the know-pale faced boy

"No flirting in my class (especially on my wife!) Go clean the gym after this, and you," the pointing finger shift to Hye Mi,

"Detention"

"What the hell? What did I do?!" she suddenly raised her voice, gaining loud gasps from other students. I try so hard to keep a straight face and come out with a presumably good reason to her question,

"Don’t you think littering is enough reason to make you stay in a detention? Care for your mother nature Park Hye Mi, and watch your tone when you’re talking to your teacher. This is not your home and I’m not your familiar" I walk back to the front class all high and mighty, leaving her stiffen at her seat. This should be fun, I thought to myself.

 

And then here we are in the detention class.

"What are you doing?" I grab a chair from a table and spun it around to sit in front of her desk. There's no other student having detention today, so I guess I can play with my wife a bit hehe. Hye Mi ignored me and continue doing her works,

"Now you are ignoring me? Let’s have some chat. I’m bored" I pester her again, purposely tapping the edge of the table just to irk her more. She suddenly stops writing and inhaled a lungful of air before she hit the table with her pencil loudly,

"Then let me go home! What’s the point in keeping me here anyway?!" she burst and crossing her arm on her chest, leaning on her chair.

“Didn’t I told you to watch your tone with me? We’re still in school”

Hye Mi furrows her brows, making an expression that screams, the hell you’re playing right now?

"I'm giving you your punishment" I smirk.

"What punishment?" She ask, voice stern.

"For flirting in front of me"

"What? I don't even reply his notes!"

"Still he flirts with you"

"You’re not making any sense. And it is none of your business" she tilted her chin up a little with a challenging eyes. She took the bait and it’s time to snap the string.

"It is, you are my wife” I spoke in the matter of fact act and she was taken aback before making a comeback of throwing curveball to me.

"Hey, we are strangers when we're at school remember"

"That still doesn't change the fact that I’m your husband" I snuck my tongue out childishly at her and whistle a random tune. I know didn’t not behaving like a proper teacher or a mature husband, in fact I think Hye Mi act more maturely than I am although she casually muttering some curses under her breath. However, this feels so good, finally got a time to sit alone and having a conversation, and got to call her ‘my wife’.

A brief silence enveloping our surrounding but she speaks up ahead of awkward air slip in between,

"Why are you doing this?" she asks, with a serious tone like never before.

"What?" Oh I am not feigning confusion, I really didn’t not understand what she’s trying to say.

"This, why?"

This means this situation right?

"I just want to tease you" I bluntly answer,

"Why?"

Why indeed? Why I want us to be in this situation? So isolated in this empty classroom, together as if we’re the only one trapped in time? Why do I want to see the faces she make and why do I want to so bad?

"I think I...."

*kreeek

The sound of the door stops me in time and oh my, I’m so closed to tell her. Tell her? Tell her what?

Hye Mi and I turn to the door direction straight at the people who’s standing at the door.

"Is this teacher Kim Jonghyun detention class?" one of the boys ask, I nodded and walk to them. My position is not proper anyway.

"Yes" I answered. The boy asking bows to me, followed by the other, he then passed me a slip,

"Mr. Shim ask you to watch over his detention students. He had an urgent meeting with the counselor" What? I’m just starting to enjoy my good time alone in detention with my wife and now I had to help this Shim teacher taking care of his students? Way to ruin the mood man,

"Where are they?" I ask. I see no one else besides the boys, so where are the delinquent?

"In front of you?" the seemed to be the leader answer. The other chuckled and walk passed me into the class. They sit in pack of four at the back of the class, away from my wife. Good.

"Can you guys come over here and give me your name?" I order them from my desk (yeah, the teacher desk), the boys come to me one by one, giving me their name,

"Jinyoung, Jung Jinyoung"

"Lee Jung Hwan, or Sandeul"

"Shin Dong Woo, but make it simple, CNU"

"Cha Sun Woo, Baro would do"

Aishh, teens these days, what is with the nickname? They sit back at their spot and Jinyoung start to whistle, dare I say, better than I do.

*bzzzt.... bzzzt..... bzzzt

The electronic in my pocket suddenly vibrate, now what? Irritated, I slide the green button and placed the phone near my ear,

“Hello, Kim Jonghyun speaking, owh,Principal Shin, what can I help you? Right now? But I have a detention class. It is urgent? Right then, I’ll be there in a minute"

Why did the principal want to see me right now? Ah, I feel bad to leave my Hye Mi alone with these boys. What if they harassed her? What if they bully her? What if they... No! they can't do that. What should I do? I can't just dismissed them for the day moreover the principal said he will take my time only for a short while, so I guess it will be fine? Please god, watch over my wife for me and let everything be just fine.

Damn my monologue is too long I need to go to see the Principal now.

"Students, I’m going to see Principal Shin for awhile, so behave. Don’t do anything that will cause you guys a full week of detention" I make sure I emphasized myself enough while I take a last glance at Hye Mi, she continue doing her works, back at ignoring me completely. Please be safe. And I moved my leg out of the door hesitantly.

 

Hye Mi POV

That . Why did he leave me here alone? With this boys? What if they do something to me? No I am not getting over myself but hey, they hold the delinquent reputation and there are four of them versus me by myself. If they had any funny idea, I can’t win against them. Humppph, curse you Kim Jonghyun. I let out a big breath and continue working on my physics homework, yeah, the subject I didn't pay attention to today but it’s okay because I am pretty confident in this subject. I carry on with drowning myself into the problems, not realizing someone standing next to me in a close distance,

"Ehem" that boy cleared his throat to call for my attention and it succeed. I look at him and voilà, isn't he the cutest guy in the world? With those big round eyes and those thin lips, oh my, he's perfect! Oh hell am swooning.

Park Hye Mi get a grip! You are a wife!

"Yes?" I ask him expressionless,

"My name is Jinyoung" he offers me his hands but I just look at it,

"Hye Mi" he pulls his hands back and starts to scratch his neck,

"Urmm, I don't know what to say but urmmm could you help me?"

"In what?"

"You see, I kinda have problem with my physic work, and I saw you do your physics like a pro, so I wonder if you could help me?" and that's it, he smile! God, his round eye turn to a crescent when he did that, and he has a dimple! oh so cute. Hey he’s cute and he reminds me to my cat Mako, that’s all.

"S- sure"

"Thanks"

Jinyoung again flash me his charming smile, sitting in front of me on the chair that was previously occupied by Jonghyun. I start by showing him how to solved the problems he struggled at and explaining him the how's and why's. I can tell Jinyoung is a smart guy as he quite good in this, he gets everything I’m trying to say and seems to understand every little detail occasionally suggesting another method to solve the questions. We sat together for a while before we were joined by his friends. And soon my worries of these students disappear.

They are so funny the moment they open their mouth, throwing random conversation topics and lightening up the dull atmosphere. They look nothing like the typical delinquents but why they in for detention?

"Hey guys, don't mad if I ask, but why are you getting detention?" Baro, the youngest, laughed out loud before he got smacked by Sandeul,

"We ditched our class and caught by our teacher" CNU answer on his friends behalf,

"Why?"

"Well, easy, rebellion" Sandeul say,

"So do you guys rebels a lot?"

"No, we follow our moods, and our leader" the youngest cocked his left brows,

"Who is the leader?"

"Jinyoung" the 3 boys sang in unison, I look at Jinyoung and look down, his ears red. Well that is definitely the expression I expected from the leader of a rebels group. He looks too… hmmm... delicate?

"You’re not skeptical?" Jinyoung held up his head, staring right into my eyes. His eyes is mesmerizing with innocence but not as captivating as Jonghyun’s. Hell? What am I thinking? Hye Mi, get that guy out of mind right now!

"Why should I?" I smile, and he again he shift his gaze,

"Because we are the bad example? we ditched class? and sometimes vandalizing?" he blurt, I grinned mischeviously.

"You do vandalism too? Such as?"

"Have you seen the principal statues in C hall, the Principal Shin statue?" CNU ask, holding his laughter. I gasp dramatically. So the most obscene thing done to that statue, they are the one who’re responsible of it?

"Are you guys the one who doodled on his statue? Like seriously?" I’m asking for confirmation, can’t really hide the excitement in my words,

"That is Jinyoung’s idea actually" Baro said. What? Such an innocent looking guy with a daredevil mind? Now that is the quality of a gang leader.

"Changing your mind now? Don’t want to be friends with us anymore" Jinyoung eyes look hurt, but he's keeping a straight face well enough to cover it. Looking at such innocent reaction just make everything seems so funny and so I began to laugh uncontrollably.

"No! I still want to friend with you guys. Man that was epic! you definitely get a thumbs up from me for doing that hahaha. You know what, I still remember Principal Shin face in assembly when he saw the statue. He was so furious I swear I saw steams coming out from his ears! I wonder if he know that I’m the one who put the afro wig on his statue head puhahaha" I continue laughing when the boys eyes went bigger in shock, and Jinyoung suddenly hold my hands. Hell now I’m the one who are shocked.

"Wait! are you saying you are the one who placed the wig there?"

"Yeah, my friend, Mi young and I did that. We saw the doodle when we came back from club practice so we went to school earlier the next morning to add the finishing touch. That wig was hers you know, god knows why she even had an afro wig" I finished my a little laugh, subtly pulling my hand away from Jinyoung grasp. His face reddened. I pretended to not notice it to avoid any uncomfortable condition.

"And we got a month detention for that!" Sandeul pouts cutely.

"Opsss sorry guys!" I chuckle and they followed.

“You know, my impression of you really changed now.” CNU said, out of the blue.

“What change?”

“Well, at first I thought you’re one of those rigid girls, sticking to rules like you’re sticking your nose to the books but the more we talk, I started to think that you’re more of the laid back type and carefree. Maybe its your personality.”

Well that is unforeseeable. I blushed at the bewildering comment and giggle afterwards.

"And the thoughts goes right back to you guys. I guess it’s more than meets the eye huh? I wonder why we never met before" I said the words between my laughs, Jinyoung who chuckled amiably retorted, eyes never leaving me,

"If we meet earlier, things would be different"

 

 


Ahahaha *hide behind Jinyoung* anybody miss the ty me?

I hope my readers and subscriber will like this chapter because I personally like it.. It even have B1A4! Well, without Gongchan... I love him but I don't want my story to be packed with characters that will only fading out as the story continue...so no Gongchan but there is Jinyoung...kekeke

Feedback are welcomed! Please! even if its only to curse my tardiness...hehe