RUSSELL

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for the pasta, Hyung.” Baekhyun said, wiping his hands with the small towel beside the sink.

“It is my pleasure, if you want to eat anything, just name it to me. I will prepare it for you.” Kyungsoo replied with a smile on his face.

“Okay, Hyung.” Baekhyun replied and they walk out together from the kitchen.

“So, what you want to do later?” Kyungsoo asked while they walk.

“mmm…” Baekhyun gives a thought what he wants to do later. Well, he also does not really have any idea what he is going to do later. He is still not use to staying at this mansion, plus he already skip class for two days. Usually, he will go to class, after class he will go on date with Sehun and when he arrives home at night, he will just do some assignment or watch some TV since he will eat dinner with Sehun before they go home. “I don’t know.” Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders. “What about you?”

“Sometime, the guys will do some workout at the gym and I will be there, watching them or I will just go to my farm and pamper my babies.” Kyungsoo said.

“Your babies?” Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo chuckles. “Yes, my plants.”

“Aahh… Omo, you call your plants as babies? You are kind of cute, Hyung.” Baekhyun said.

“No, I am not.” Kyungsoo replied.

“Hey~ You are cute though.” Baekhyun said, he links arm with Kyungsoo and lean his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Aish… Whatever.” Kyungsoo said and act like he is annoys. Baekhyun just chuckle. “Have you ride a horse before?”

Baekhyun lifts his head from Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Horse?” He asked and tries to think. “I thing, I had rode them once or twice before. Why?”

“I see…” Kyungsoo nods. “If you want, we can go to the horse stable and have fun riding horse.”

“You guys have horses here?” Baekhyun asked and kind of shock.

“Yes. We all have one.” Kyungsoo said.

“Daebak… Really daebak!” Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo chuckles. “Then, do you want to go and ride my horse?”

“Of course I want!”

____

Chanyeol and Kai walk into the mansion. “I will go upstairs first.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, Hyung.” Kai replied.

Chanyeol walks to the upstairs and go straight to his room with Baekhyun. He checks the room but the angel is not there. “Where is he?” He asked to himself. Since Baekhyun is not there, he left the room again and goes back downstairs and meets again with Kai who just come from the kitchen. “Where are the others?”

“I don’t know.” Kai shrugs his shoulders. “It is so quiet and Soo also not at the kitchen. Maybe they are at the gym.” He said.

“Let’s go and check on them. My Hyunnie also not upstairs. I am sure he is with them.” Chanyeol said.

Kai nods and they walk together to the gym, but they are not there. So, they check Kyungsoo’s farm, the games room and also the indoor swimming pool, but they could not find them.

Then, they ask one of their men and find out that everyone go to ride horses.

“Would you like to go and join them, Hyung?” Kai asked.

“Yes. My Hyunnie is with them after all.” Chanyeol said.

“Then, let’s go.” Kai replied and they walk out from the house, walking to the horse field that about ten minutes of walking from the mansion.

____

“Woah!” Baekhyun looks at the horses. “So, you guys have one horse each?” He asked.

“Yes. We bought it.” Tao said. “This is mine. It name is Brandy.” He rubs his Brandy head.

“Hello Brandy. My name is Baekhyun.” Baekhyun said and also rub Brandy’s head.

“This is mine.” Xiumin said and he gets onto his horse. “The name is Snowball.”

“Hi Snowball.” Baekhyun waves his hand to Snowball.

“This is mine, the name is Autumn.” Chen said and takes out his horse from the horse stable.

“And this is mine, Kit Kat.” Kyungsoo said.

“Woah… Everyone does have one.” Baekhyun said.

“If you want to, maybe you should tell Chanyeol Hyung to buy you one.” Tao said. “I am sure he will buy two if you want”

Baekhyun smiles to him. Actually, he thinks maybe he could afford one if he asks it from his parent, but he never thinks about that before. “It’s okay.”

“Talking about Chanyeol, I don’t think I saw Russell inside.” Xiumin said.

“Maybe Henry Hyung takes Russell out for a walk.” Kyungsoo said.

“Russell?” Baekhyun asked to them.

“Yes. It is Chanyeol’s horse.” Xiumin said. “He really loves it and we could not really ride Russell. That’s why we buy one for our own.”

“No one could ride him?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods.

Baekhyun looks around. “Where it is?”

“I don’t know. Maybe he is at the field. Let’s go, you can just ride Kit Kat.” Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun nods. He follows them. Xiumin and Chen ride their horses while Kyungsoo and Tao just pull their horse and walk together. They are talking about their horses but Baekhyun did not pay attention to them since he is kind of planning something inside of his head.

“Well, if anyone could not ride it, maybe I should just ride Russell. He will got mad and he will scold me and boom! He will chase me out from here!” Baekhyun said inside of his head. He forms a smirk.

“Oh, there is Russell.” Chen suddenly said.

Baekhyun wakes up from his thought and looks at the field. He could see someone is there with a Chestnut Horse. That someone is holding the horse and kind of walking with it.

“So, that is Russell?” Baekhyun asked to Kyungsoo.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods. Baekhyun forms a smirk and they walk closer to Russell and that guy.

“Hey, Guys.” The guy said.

“Hi Henry.” Xiumin said.

“Hi Hyung.” Tao said.

Henry smiles to them and he looks at Baekhyun. “Oh… Is this the… guy that I heard about? Hyunnie?” Henry asked.

Baekhyun smiles to him. “Yes. Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Baekhyun.”

“Hi.” Henry said. “I am Henry. I took care of the horses here and I am kind of clean.”

Baekhyun arches his eyebrow. “Clean? What is that supposed to mean?”

“He just took care of the horses. He is not one of us.” Kyungsoo said.

“Ahh…” Baekhyun nods. “Then, I am clean too. Nice to meet you, Henry Hyung.” He smiles widely and extends his hand to Henry.

Henry smiles back to him and take Baekhyun’s hand. “But, you are the boyfriend to Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun’s smile slowly fades, but he tries to keep on smiling. “Yes.”

“So, just enjoy riding. I will take Russell back inside.” Henry said and looks at Russell.

“Oh… That is Kai and Chanyeol.” Chen suddenly said.

Baekhyun turns his head and looks at the way that Chen is looking at and could see Chanyeol with Kai are walking towards them.

“Oh. They are back.” Tao said.

“Then, I don’t really need to put Russell back inside.” Henry said.

Baekhyun looks at Kai and Chanyeol. Then, he looks at everyone who is looking towards them.

“Hyung!” Tao shouts and waves his hand to them.

Baekhyun slowly moves to stand beside Russell. This is his chance. He will get onto Russell and ride him. That Chanyeol will get mad at him and he will scold him for sure and lastly, he will kick him out from this mansion.

He holds the right side rein tightly. It will be hard since there are no safety stirrups to support him to get onto the horse. But, he still tries his best. Then, Russell suddenly neigh that make everyone turns to it. Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider and he quickly lift himself up and gets onto the horse.

“Oh!” Kyungsoo surprises.

Chanyeol looks at them, he still could not see Baekhyun tries to get onto Russell.

Everyone surprises to see Baekhyun tries to get onto Russell. “Hyunnie!!!” They shout.

Chanyeol’s eyes grow wider when he finally spot Baekhyun on his horse. He quickly runs towards them. “Hyunnie!” he shouts.

Baekhyun successfully get onto Russell and he looks at Chanyeol who is running towards them. He forms a smirk. “Yeah! I am getting kick out from here!” he already celebrating inside of his head.

“Hyunnie!” Kyungsoo walks to him and quickly hold his hand. He is kind of panic.

Baekhyun looks at him confusedly. “Why, Hyung?” He asked.

“It is dangerous.” Kyungsoo said and still looking worry and panic.

“Dangerous?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh… Wait…” Xiumin looks at Russell. Chanyeol who is running also stop, he is already about to reach them.

“Hyunnie…” Tao looks at Baekhyun and their panic face turns into a shock one.

Baekhyun looks at them and kind of confused. He turns towards Chanyeol and could see that Chanyeol also already stop and looks at him. “Why did he stop?” He asked inside of his head.

“Woah… How can this happen?” Henry asked and looks at Russell. “Yah, I am the one who take care of you, but I can’t even get onto you, but you allow him?”

Baekhyun looks at Henry and still confuse with the situation. He looks at Kyungsoo. “Hyung… Why everyone looks like this?”

“Hyunnie, the reason we can’t ride Russell because it never allow us too.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yes. I tried to get on to him before, but he tosses me down and I almost broke my leg.” Tao said.

“I already did break my leg because of him.” Henry said. “But, Chanyeol give me a lot of money for that, so I just swallow in and just keep on walking.”

“Eh?” Baekhyun surprises. He looks at Russell, but the horse is kind of fine.

Kai walks to Chanyeol. “Hyung, Russell did not toss him off.” He said.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. He is also kind of surprise. No one could ride or even get onto Russell other than him before. So, why Baekhyun can?

“Really?” Baekhyun asked to Kyungsoo.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods.

Baekhyun looks back at Russell. He bend his body and he rubs Russell face. “Hey Russell… be a good boy, okay. I… I will get down now. So, don’t throw me down.” Now he is scare. He tries to get down but Russell suddenly walks.

“Ooohhh.” Everyone panic and Kyungsoo holds Baekhyun’s hand tightly, tries to prevent him from fall.

Russell keeps on walking and stops in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiles to it. “Hello, Russell.” Chanyeol said and rubs Russell head. “Miss me?”

Russell neigh and Chanyeol just chuckle while rubbing it’s face. Then, Chanyeol looks up at Baekhyun, smiling to his Angel.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and he is kind of disappointed since his plan fail. So, everyone could not ride Russell because Russell did not allow them, not because Chanyeol will get mad.

“Do you like him, Russell? Is that why you allow him on you?” Chanyeol asked and Russell neigh again. Chanyeol smiles and he looks at Baekhyun. “Did you see this, Baby? Even Russell already give it blessing to us.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes in annoyance. “Whatever.” Baekhyun replied that makes Chanyeol grins and he walks to beside of Russell and gets onto it. “Yah! You should let me down first!” Baekhyun said.

“Why? We can ride Russell together. He does not mind.” Chanyeol said. He already behind of Baekhyun and hugging his waist and lean his chin on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“No. I want to get down.” Baekhyun said and tries to get down, but Chanyeol hugs him tightly.

“Stay still, Baby. If you move too much, Russell will throw us down.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun sighs roughly and he hits Chanyeol with his elbow. “Let go of me.”

Chanyeol groans loud as it is actually hurt. “Baby! Don’t be too rough.” He said and laughs.

Baekhyun gets more annoy and tries to hit Chanyeol again, but Chanyeol suddenly kiss his cheek that makes him stop.

“Stay still or I will take off your shirt and show them my artwork to them.” Chanyeol said and it makes Baekhyun stay still. He chuckles. “Let’s enjoy this ride.” Russell starts to walk leaving the others behind.

“Woah… unbelievable.” Tao said as they watch the two leaving, enjoying the slow ride.

“I can’t believe that Hyunnie could get on Russell. I guess, it already knows that Hyunnie is Chanyeol’s lover or something.” Chen said.

“Right.” Xiumin replied and they just watch them.

Baekhyun just sit still on the horse with annoyance filling him. Chanyeol on the other side is enjoying this slow ride. That giant even humming happily and tighten his hug around Baekhyun’s waist.

“Russell, do you like Hyunnie? He will be your new owner too from now on.” Chanyeol suddenly said and Russell like he could actually understand him since he suddenly neigh.

“Okay, Russell. Good boy.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun suddenly chuckle. “Yah, do you really think he understands that?”

Chanyeol forms a smile. “Of course he does.” He said. “Look… Russell, do you think Hyunnie is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter